Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

Thoughts on the ending. MAJOR SPOILER! You can read about you're done!

Spoiler

Although it is a happy ending...I didnt like it. They spent WAYYYY on Gu Chuan dying that they didnt know how to wrap it up and "cure" him. They literally spent 2 seconds with the FL voice over to hand wave over it. The professor assistant and other researchers was able to fix the bug using the professor notes. Like what.....they spent  multiples eps on GC dying....for it to be magically fixed.

I was also tricked by the ending. I thought the ML became an AI like Alexa. LOLLLLL!!! They got me good.

Honestly.....I really really really enjoy the first 2/3 of the drama. The last few ep I thought were kinda used to drag the episode count longer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, SheepMoon said:

Thoughts on the ending. MAJOR SPOILER! You can read about you're done!

To read or not to read....hmm...so tempted but also scared too. :laugh:

Yan Yan had a photoshoot recently and here's some of her photos!

• Heart Eyes 1

I'm in the middle of episode 26, but I can't hold myself to share my brief thoughts before continuing, before I forget what to write later, lols.

I love how the villains try to scheme with their every possible dirty tricks, they never get what they want. I love a drama which has good script like this, counterattack! And I love how the writer didnt make the protagonist characters acting unintelligent. Haha, hope I put the right words for this. 

Who won't fall for Gu Chuan if he excels in everything, he sings well, understanding, kindehearted, sweetest of all, and on top of that he's clever and talented. And to top it all his looks is just outstanding! Ooh yaaaa... falling for Gu Chuan ahh!!! We must thank Miss Crow for pulling Mr Lizzard out of his darkness before. Both are just so matched.

At first I thought the drama would be all cheesy romance and so so, but now I take it back all those prejudices. I really LOVE it, each episodes they're getting better and better. I started because of RJL but I end up liking the whole story. Ahh... this is what I dont like, when the drama is going well it feels to end pretty soon. Aiyooo.. next week are the final episodes ahh... huhuhu...

Ok, back to watch, will stop right here for now. :PikachuFacePalm: Lao ba is waiting!!! 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Alice WonderlandI think Gu Chuan character is quite well written, and Allen bring it to life so perfect. He's smart, wise and hardworking. Everytime he present at the stage his charisma is oveflowing. 

Actually I'm not too fond on the 2nd lead couple's story. Felt like filler to me. Well C drama always do this. So no surprise. I felt it can be better had they cut their portion shorter. 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

@Alice WonderlandI think Gu Chuan character is quite well written, and Allen bring it to life so perfect. He's smart, wise and hardworking. Everytime he present at the stage his charisma is oveflowing. 

Actually I'm not too fond on the 2nd lead couple's story. Felt like filler to me. Well C drama always do this. So no surprise. I felt it can be better had they cut their portion shorter. 

He is indeed!! You see whenever he sees in disbelief or whatever expressions he makes, awww.. my heart.. my heart... 

Oh 2nd couple? At first they're good but when more and more YY and CR puts me off. Lols

Well, thankfully their screen time is less and less, they're story getting so dry lately. Well, nvm, I all wanna see is Mr. Lizzard and his cute crow. I sensed a cliche problem is coming from Dr. P, hope it wont be too draggy. I havent resume the episodes yet as I am starting to watch Law School today.

• Like 2

Aiyooo @SilverMoonTea then I can slow down watching it, let it close to monday again, haha. 

I guess the same situation comes at him again but this time XN wont give up that easily for him, she learns about their connection at the past also how wenwen ever told her the reason why they're breaking up. So I believe the scene of black GC is back wont last long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Aiyooo @SilverMoonTea then I can slow down watching it, let it close to monday again, haha. 

I guess the same situation comes at him again but this time XN wont give up that easily for him, she learns about their connection at the past also how wenwen ever told her the reason why they're breaking up. So I believe the scene of black GC is back wont last long.

Sigh my heart kind of aching for black GC. He looks so lonely in his apartment with amazing view, after the breakup. I think the way he handle the things will kill him faster. 

And the flashback to how they meet, get close, her confession and even more flashy confession of him, all keep coming back & torture him more. 

Eventhough I'm not fond of 2nd couple's romance. But I really like them as respective friend for Chuan & XN. Especially CR is really precious, everytime he will always come rushing to him. 

I think Ice Cream will become their cupid back?

Spoiler

Arrrggg nooooo they kill BingQiLin

Actually I'm kind of agree with Chuan on this. Its suffering. 

Wait, he actually stop the euthanasia... 

Bing Qi Linnnn... :pandasadspoon:

@TofuThis ep 29-30 pure torture to my soul :scaredpanda2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Thoughts on ep 29 and 30 (and a small realtalk lol)

Spoiler

The last two eps were so frustrating. I don't know but maybe I am a simple person but when someone wants to break up with me I don't really want to know the reason. If that person says straight into my face that it's over let's break up then I am just gonna accept it. Of course I would be sad but my brain is like: Why should I fight for him if he already made a decision? (Maybe I just want to protect myself and I think that at the end I am gonna die by myself so why should I put all my energy into a relationship. Wow that sound sad. But my life slogan is: Nothing is forever.) But when Jiang Xiao Ning was confronting him, I was so mad at him and maybe at myself too. No one deserves to be treated like that. I really like it when she said that he should apologise to her for what he did.  I kinda understand why he did what he did but no that's not a good solution. I get it he don't want her to suffer but this is not what she wants. This is really selfish from him. And okay let's talk about Ice Cream. How dare you do that to him? If he really dies at the end :mad: Pls just don't but Gu Chuan really faked Ice Creams funeral? (He even organized a grave for him) I wouldn't be surprised if he would fake his own funeral too. Pls now give me my happy moments back. But I know that the angst is not over yet.

I wanted to start another Drama (Moonlight) but after watching ep 29 and 30 I just couldn't do it. I don't want this to end. I was so sad. It was or still is a great journey. But well I just want to enjoy this time. I mean nothing is forever.

• Like 3

@mayicorynI can't believe he pulled the same stunt as he did with his ex girlfriend 10 years ago. But looking at Xiao Ning stubbornness, if he explain it in the normal way with saying it's his illness that prevent them to be together, she also won't accept it. 

From the way he asked her to wait until Dr. Pier come with solution before they officially can become couple, I think this is how thoughtful of him to her. And it kind of explained why he did what he did. 

Eventhough she's probably already prepared with Gu Chuan's condition, looking at how she heartbroken with Bing Qi Ling, it will be very hard if Gu Chuan really the one die. So he want to ease her burden by leaving her in attempt to protect her. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mayicorynI can't believe he pulled the same stunt as he did with his ex girlfriend 10 years ago. But looking at Xiao Ning stubbornness, if he explain it in the normal way with saying it's his illness that prevent them to be together, she also won't accept it. 

From the way he asked her to wait until Dr. Pier come with solution before they officially can become couple, I think this is how thoughtful of him to her. And it kind of explained why he did what he did. 

Eventhough she's probably already prepared with Gu Chuan's condition, looking at how she heartbroken with Bing Qi Ling, it will be very hard if Gu Chuan really the one die. So he want to ease her burden by leaving her in attempt to protect her. 

He is thoughtful and wants to protect her and this is why I kinda expected it that he would do the same thing like ten years ago. Yes explaining it to her in the normal way is really not working too. But I am team enjoy the remaining time with each other and when it ends remember the beautiful days that they had.

• Like 3

It took me four days to watch ep29 and 30 because I do not like seeing sad and angsty parts in dramas. Haha!

The scene with Gu Chuan and Bing Qi Lin together in his last moments nicely captured all the emotions bottled inside Gu Chuan.

This is the last week everyone! How are they going to give us our happy ending?! Haha!

• Like 3

Just done ep 34. Waiting for 35. Aiyooo... how sad ah... my eyes hurt from too much crying. 

Writer stop torturing our heart, just let them be happy, it's enough with the angsty part. This isnt melodrama, something that i dont sign up for! 

I like how they letnXM redeem herself and she finally gets her peace with her obsession. Like I said, a zecond female lead that is nice is really rare and cool in dramaland. I am glad we have WW then XM follow her footsteps, move on. 

I really dont like TX, he's getting messed up each episodes. He is the karma for his dad. I want the part of these villains along with XCR's dad finish quickly. I keep ffd their scenes, very boring and annoying to watch.

Now what to do with our Gu Chuan??? Hope he could live longer and writer didnt suddenly change direction into melodrama at the end. Lols.

@Tofu I watched that part, that breaks my heart seeing her sobbing like that. Poor XN, let her be with healthy Gu Chuan writer! Wait, this is pre produced ya, lols. Everything has been decided. And hopefully, it will end with good ending as we all hope. 

Ah.. todsy is the last dsy, no more new episode mext week???? Sad, this is sad ending!!! Sigh.. im gonna miss them, C/L couple :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I stayed up late to finish this, and it's worth my sleep. I am so happy. It is happy ending @Tofu @SilverMoonTea I feel like all the burden I felt since last week are all washed away. I can sleep well tonight. :smile:

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Spoiler

gotta have to say the final is all jammed packed with multiple drama tropes; terminal ilness, the villain redemption, even the unnecessary break up between YY and CR. Gosh seriously, they wasted our Chuan-Ning moments ahh... but well, at least it all wrapped up pretty neatly. It's just it ended too fast, they should have extra 1 or 2 more episodes specifically for chuan-ning, aiyooo... it's not enough aaah... it's too short, i feel like we all suffered the angst long and the happiness just started then ended there. 

I just love how they end up living together. Have they got married??? I prefer to think so, XN's aunt won't allow her niece to live with a man if he's not her husband, right?

They're so cuteee ahhh... 

Now how to dealt with the weeks without RJL gege???? Zen me ban???

So i probably will rewatch till i can move on, aiyoooo.... 

• Like 1

Me being emotional but I am proud of it.

Spoiler

I am just here to say that I hate the Safe Mode. It was painful and I cried. And when Xiao Ning broke down I just lost it. I knew that the last eps are painful but not that painful. I don't want to watch the last 2 eps. I don't want this to end :PiplupCry:

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 1

The last few weeks were filled with happiness, sadness, angst, chemistry and cuteness. Each week I was waiting for the next episodes. I was curious what others would think about this drama. I am so glad that everyone is getting what they deserve. YY proposal made me cry and I love it. Maybe they are not one of my fav. secondary couples but it was nice to see that the main couples had best friends that they could trust and are there for eachother.

Spoiler

Now I get it. So Ice Cream did died at the end and I was lost and didn't understand it. Lol I even thought that Gu Chuan was faking Ice Creams death. I can't believe that they killed him :PiplupCry: The ending scenes were pure sugar and I am kinda sad that it was so little but I am just happy that it was a happy ending for them.

Okay I lost but idc send me the Lizard or Crow pic and I am changing my profile pic :pandacool:

Spoiler

But I was really sad when XN starts to blame herself again bc of her bad luck. I thought can you please let her breath? First her boyfriend who is maybe gonna die soon, her grandma passing out, than she finds out about the truth abouth her father and at the end she was kidnapped. Aaahhh right than she had to wait for her boyfriend to wake up from a coma. Gu Chuan pls shower her with happiness now okay? :love:

And Wen Wen you are the best ex girlfriend that I ever saw in a drama. I wish her a lot of happiness too. (Gu Chuan you have great taste in human beings.)

There are so many things that I want to say but I think that's enought for now.

Goodbye Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard! I had a great journey thanks to you.

Spoiler

© orangecloverr on Twitter

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 1