Havenites Dabang

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

What did some of you do for Mid-Autumn Festival last night? 

Me, watch RoY and sleep.

I went out for dinner with my friend, was going to get Shake Shack but the queue was too long :cry: so we just ended up at another burger place. It was good though!

This week has been so busy! I still haven't watched Brahms 10 and ROY!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Lynne @NiteWalker The irony is there’s power cut .  On the one night I was free to catch up on my dramas , there’s no wifi . My phone connection is not good enough to stream   :cry:

hey @MMM8P all set for your presentation?

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I still haven't watched Brahms 10

Saaame! Gonna watch it now hehe. 

I'm so glad for the weekend. Been feeling a little under the weather this whole week and I woke up this morning and found out I lost my voice. Panicked because my job requires me to project my voice a lot and I drank so much water and took some medicine before going to work. Thankfully my voice gradually returned. 

Happy weekend, everyone! Time to catch up on dramas!:nya:

(Secretly binging Lies of Lies. Done with the first 6 eps lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
29 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

yeah i got everything ready :wow2:

Good luck!!

@mademoisellesia do you know which dramas are not showing this weekend? Is Alice showing? 

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Secretly binging Lies of Lies. Done with the first 6 eps lol)

Glad you're feeling better

omg Lies of Lies is so good right? It is melodrama done right..you have to come on the thread and  vote on the poll  of what you think Ji Min will do. Also I think it is time for a kiss..among all the crazy things going on, we can surely  throw that in!

@NiteWalker thankfully it just came back!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

12 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I'm so glad for the weekend. Been feeling a little under the weather this whole week and I woke up this morning and found out I lost my voice. Panicked because my job requires me to project my voice a lot and I drank so much water and took some medicine before going to work. Thankfully my voice gradually returned.

what u working as?

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Saaame! Gonna watch it now hehe. 

Happy weekend, everyone! Time to catch up on dramas!:nya:

(Secretly binging Lies of Lies. Done with the first 6 eps lol)

I just watched it! Now to catch up with ROY. Quite glad for pre-empted dramas this Chuseok but then back to drama madness again the week after.

Hope your voice is back. Go get some pi pa gao too, that's my go-to for throat and voice!

• Awesome 1