Havenites Dabang

Countdown: 39 days to Xmas holidays!

@SilverMoonTea

Spoiler

I thought cool ahjumma was gonna run home and change into her army attires (she didn't return it yet) and join the operation. Instead she tried to fight so many mercernaries on her own.:PikachuFacePalm: You know this cool ahjumma is Park Min Young's auntie in When the Weather is Fine? She was also very cool in there.

I'm just glad writer didn't kill off Mac. Phewww. But poor Daddy. I can't believe Dong Jin just left him like that. :pandasadspoon:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 11/15/2020 at 7:04 PM, mademoiselle said:

MTF - LOL, not that diabetic lar. But like I told Tofu in the thread, the interest level is ↘ even for me... sigh. Nonetheless, I will finish it. Three more episodes anyway. In writing this I realised I haven't seen the latest episode! Side tracked by chores, ants & spiders.

Ants and spiders?! What happened!

@SilverMoonTea At least you went back, I am still stuck. I decided to finish ROY since it's just easier on NF. Maybe by the time I get to MTF, it will have finished too. :PikaRIP:

Petition for a @Phikyl and @TRaNz podcast episode discussing...well whatever they want to discuss, we will listen. Right @bairama :pandapray:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1

@Jane oh pleaseee!!! Since the very first I can get hearing them two in discord channel I feel they really should do podcast of whatever. Their materials are good for company while driving car or whatever too just like a radio. Make it come true!:pandalick: Will cc this petition to @SnowBlob LOL I bomb this bunny a lot these days.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mirmz Just woke up so it hasn't really gone anywhere yet. lol. Trying to wake up enough to be able to concentrate on my school work. Want to get it all done with so I can spend Thanksgiving weekend playing video games. :PikaSwag:

You doing alright in your classes? Ready for Christmas break? 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

Just now, Phikyl said:

You doing alright in your classes? Ready for Christmas break? 

classes r going well i guess 

im failing any so that's good :D

and i didnt really think about christmas yet since it's not even thanksgiving lol

but i am ready for my birthday (december 16th) and no in advance i dont like telling anyone my age if u were to ask (no offense tho unnie phi phi <3)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

no in advance i dont like telling anyone my age if u were to ask (no offense tho unnie phi phi <3)

I wasn't even going to ask. It's smart not to tell anyone your age on the internet. Never know who's on the other end of the screen. :SquirtleSquadCool:

I don't count Thanksgiving as a proper "break" since it's only a 4 day weekend vs having a couple weeks off from school. That's why I jumped straight to Christmas. :lol: I'd ask if you had any plans for your birthday but considering the way my state is going [we're going back to uber lockdown starting tomorrow] and that you said your school has now shut down, I think you're in the same boat. =/

But hey! Not failing any classes is good! Especially since you don't like your math class and your teacher doesn't sound like he/she enjoys teaching. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Phikyl said:

But hey! Not failing any classes is good! Especially since you don't like your math class and your teacher doesn't sound like he/she enjoys teaching. 

yeah but i have to admit my least favorite class/classes has to american history/consumer science 

those two classes r taught by the same teacher and i really dont like her. but it's ironic because my best grades r in the two classes that i literally DESPISE. :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

@mirmz Interesting! I don't think I've ever done it that way tbh. I usually do mine in worst to best class order. Leave plenty of time to do the classes I suck in and do the easiest classes last, where the procrastination isn't going to affect me as much. :lol:. I don't think I've ever taken consumer science but why don't you like history?

• Like 7

spacer.png

Just now, Phikyl said:

I don't think I've ever taken consumer science but why don't you like history?

i mean i just american history in general plus we r learning about the 13 colonies and it's a struggle to not fall asleep.

plus i know most of it anyways (basically over quarantine my dad taught me and my twin sis basically everything we r learning in that class so i know most of what she's talking about so it's kind of boring everyone else learn what i already know.) plus i REALLY dont like the teacher i dont how explain but i just hate her. she never explains anything, her expectations r too high for the morons in my class (not me tho cuz im getting as in that class) and she has this monotone voice that just hypnotizes u to fall asleep.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

@mirmz omg. Your teacher sounds JUST LIKE the Calculus teacher I had in high school! Do you have that class after lunch too? Because that would just be the icing on the cake for falling asleep in class!

Have you tried telling the teacher that you already know the material [and that she can quiz you on it to prove it] and asked if you can work on stuff for other classes until you get to material that you don't know? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

@mirmz omg. Your teacher sounds JUST LIKE the Calculus teacher I had in high school! Do you have that class after lunch too? Because that would just be the icing on the cake for falling asleep in class!

Have you tried telling the teacher that you already know the material [and that she can quiz you on it to prove it] and asked if you can work on stuff for other classes until you get to material that you don't know? 

no i have it before lunch

also im not gonna say that to my teacher cuz ill sound like a smart@ss 

and i would prefer to stay on the good of my teacher XD

what's so funny about my teacher is her last name is schmitt and it sounds like sh*t 

so i always make this joke to my friends about if u dont like her u can just call her ms. sh*t. not to her face tho that be instant detention. and i dont got the guts to do that! :MonkaTang:

i just really dont like her. another weird thing i think she thinks that i likeher but it's quite the opposite, i just like to be on teacher's good sides so then when i do something extremely stupid they will still like me.

another thing about my teacher is she is the pickiest woman alive! it is a miracle to get an a in her class.

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

7 hours ago, Jane said:

Ants and spiders?! What happened!

Ants invaded my bathroom. Ants = food so it invited more spiders. :shocked:

At first they were moving along the outskirt of the shower compartment. I sprayed around that area and I thought they were gone, but before showering last night, I found they decided to take alternate route and go inside the shower. Had to spray more pest spray and they stink. The label says it's odourless but it's definitely not. I felt like I'm smelly poisonous gas. Gonna go buy ant bait today...:pandagrim:

• Shocked 7