Havenites Dabang

50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

IU is really good in My Ahjussi and Hotel Del Luna. I think she does cranky characters especially well. Hahaha. Am looking forward to her next project.

My Mister is the best of IU's work. But I FF a lot, cos the story kind of too dark. I really like the OTP. Their relationship is not common. They completed each other, imo borderline to emotional affair... but well haha... maybe just my view. The ending... somehow just perfect, even OTP not sailing.

@TRaNz Hotel De Luna's setting & fashion nice to look at. But overall indeed so so only. I was only excited when Lee Jun Ki & Kim Soo Hyun cameo lol...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz Hotel De Luna's setting & fashion nice to look at. But overall indeed so so only. I was only excited when Lee Jun Ki & Kim Soo Hyun cameo lol...

KSH Cameo made me smile hahaa

Yeah it was all the outfits and how pretty IU looked which was the ONLY thing i watched for. LMFAO :laugh:

Gonna go watch some youtube clips of IU in concert...shes so amazinggg :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Tasty 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My Mister is the best of IU's work. But I FF a lot, cos the story kind of too dark. I really like the OTP. Their relationship is not common. They completed each other, imo borderline to emotional affair... but well haha... maybe just my view. The ending... somehow just perfect, even OTP not sailing.

Yeah the drama is unique. I was so surprised when I found out who the writer was because the genre and style are so different (she wrote Oh Hae Young again).

The show fully enhances ML's deep voice via IU listening on me. ASMR. Jang Ki Yong's character also stood out.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
13 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Otherwise I will slowly find myself another modern current cute n funny n adorable Rom com to watch because its almost Summer and I need feel sorry for myself for being single always at home. ROFLMAO.

TRUE BEAUTY!!!!  We have a thread that @mademoiselle opened. Lots of cute updates there.

I have yet to watch PL too...only skimmed through for the couple's cut. 

@mirmz what are your plans for Thanksgiving?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

50 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz ex SNSD Jessica Jung, no? Haha... I think Tiffany has the best style among all of them. And she seems have cheerful personality too. 

Nah not a fan of Jess unfortunately, i prefer her sister Krystal ALOT more. haha

Yeah Tiffany is the bubbly cheery type, that and her english does it for me. hahaha

46 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

TRUE BEAUTY!!!!  We have a thread that @mademoiselle opened. Lots of cute updates there.

I have yet to watch PL too...only skimmed through for the couple's cut. 

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o. hahahaha, a youthful drama with extremely perfect looking visuals. god dammm hahaha

Private Lives is a nice watch. sad there's only 2 eps left.

43 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea

I prefer IU with Kim Soo Hyun. Her MV with Soo Hyun was 😍 and they look good together. Would be nice to have them lead a drama together.

yeah sorta like i prefer IU with me, but you know we all have our preferences on who should be shipped with who. HAHAHAHA

• Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

yeah sorta like i prefer IU with me, but you know we all have our preferences on who should be shipped with who. HAHAHAHA

Ooooooh looks like we think alike here. Instead of shipping them with others, I much prefer to keep them all to myself. One for each day... there are 365 days a year :GengarCool:

• Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ooooooh looks like we think alike here. Instead of shipping them with others, I much prefer to keep them all to myself. One for each day... there are 365 days a year :GengarCool:

I think given your collection you can have 2 or 3 a day.

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

staying inside, binging anime, and having an excuse to gain 3 pounds in a day. XD

sounds like my covid life too :GrowDerp: ( but I binge on dramas) ... but these are indeed the best kind of holidays. Not doing much. How long is your break?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

the TW version had. "In Time with You" was classic. I didn't know there was a J version. Is it just as good?

@SilverMoonTea Ah this drama! Everyone was crazy for it. I didn't watch it though, didn't know they had a j-version either!

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Run On looks like it could be ok.

I am planning on checking out Run On too. It's going to be on Netflix so that makes it easier.

I am so irritated that of all the recent trendy JTBC dramas, only More Than Friends didn't live-air on Netflix!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

sounds like my covid life too :GrowDerp: ( but I binge on dramas) ... but these are indeed the best kind of holidays. Not doing much. How long is your break?

um well we dont have school until monday so 5 days for break

and i get to go shopping w/ my mom and twis* ALL day T^T

*note: when i say "twis" i mean twin sis just im super lazy so i shortened it 

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

8 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle i actually started liking lee jin wook because of that drama the time we're not in love! I think the first few eps managed to make my heart flutter. It wasnt a super good romantic drama..but it was ok for me. LJW looked really handsome there and i never found him to be that handsome anymore in any drama :jinbtscry:

Maybe you can try Nine: Nine Times Travel? That’s the drama I fell in love with him. Not sure about looking the most handsome but he surely is charming there, for me. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle But wah I felt frustated with this 10 yrs best friend. So many disruptance for them to be together... 

The taiwan version also frustating? Haha...

Yeah it has its frustrating bit especially when she was bewitched by the ex-boyfriend again. :pandarage:

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think given your collection you can have 2 or 3 a day.

LOLLLL I haven't collected that many Oppas lehhhh. Give me 10 more years :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1