Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, his name is Johnny. He is doing fine and I am saying that while he sits on my belly. :laugh:He is one lucky cat. I think I have some random pictures of him I took during christmas. 

good to know that ur cat is doing well. <3

also i recommend the waffle fries :3

• Like 5

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

probably my connection issues the picture isnt displaying :) 

Oh really? Someone else having the same issue? For me it's showing normally.

11 hours ago, mirmz said:

good to know that ur cat is doing well. <3

also i recommend the waffle fries :3

Well, his life consists of sleeping, eating, getting pet and going crazy 5 minutes a day. He is living quite a comfy life. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@JenLSince you're pro at Taiwan showbiz, I just watched Aaron Yan's short drama called Ru: Taiwan Express. It's a Japanese x Taiwan collaboration drama, only 3 short eps. I found it quite touching & pretty interesting. It's a bit like slice of life mixed with business work story. And I think it also will go into unrequitted love and probably affair as well. 

• Like 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLSince you're pro at Taiwan showbiz, I just watched Aaron Yan's short drama called Ru: Taiwan Express. It's a Japanese x Taiwan collaboration drama, only 3 short eps. I found it quite touching & pretty interesting. It's a bit like slice of life mixed with business work story. And I think it also will go into unrequitted love and probably affair as well. 

Ah this looks good! I haven't watched an Aaron drama in years partly because he's such a drama queen and I only have to look at Taiwanese celeb news to see him doing something dramatic :laugh: But this drama has that lovely Japanese subtly and quietness to it and I think I'll enjoy it...so I'll try to check it out! (Still trying to catch up on all my dramas!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

43 minutes ago, JenL said:

Ah this looks good! I haven't watched an Aaron drama in years partly because he's such a drama queen and I only have to look at Taiwanese celeb news to see him doing something dramatic :laugh: But this drama has that lovely Japanese subtly and quietness to it and I think I'll enjoy it...so I'll try to check it out! (Still trying to catch up on all my dramas!)

hahahah finally i found some who share the same though as me......i do think he tends to blow things out of proportion too 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

@JenLYeah his personal life a bit turbulent. But actually he's quite decent as actor and can sing well. I like all his past dramas like : Just You, Fall In Love with Me, Refresh Man. The latest Give me Pair of Wings, was not translated so I can only see from the trailer. 

I think recently not much project given to him? And this J drama I don't think get many attention too? 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@JenL @NiteWalker - I share the same thought about Aaron too. :brb:

@SilverMoonTea - Also agreed with you because I've enjoyed some of his dramas in the past too. Haha!

But hey maybe I can pick this dramatic oppa to my list for a change bwahaha... I also know his preference more to man too 🤣 

But I like this short drama, I'm just finished with ep1... but it's quite addictive and it's with painful & unrequitted love extended for 6 yrs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea - Also agreed with you because I've enjoyed some of his dramas in the past too. Haha!

erm....yes he is pretty decent artist i have to agree with u guys on that....just that i tends to ignore his news if possible as he like to go about acting a lil high and mighty in a sense to me...

though he is very good to all his friends and he is very supportive of his friends that i can see...

even though at times he can put his friends in a spot too

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahah finally i found some who share the same though as me......i do think he tends to blow things out of proportion too 

Hahaha, I'm glad we have the same view points :laugh: I just think he has a lot of beef with everyone!

44 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLYeah his personal life a bit turbulent. But actually he's quite decent as actor and can sing well. I like all his past dramas like : Just You, Fall In Love with Me, Refresh Man. The latest Give me Pair of Wings, was not translated so I can only see from the trailer. 

I think recently not much project given to him? And this J drama I don't think get many attention too? 

48 minutes ago, Tofu said:

40 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

erm....yes he is pretty decent artist i have to agree with u guys on that....just that i tends to ignore his news if possible as he like to go about acting a lil high and mighty in a sense to me...

though he is very good to all his friends and he is very supportive of his friends that i can see...

even though at times he can put his friends in a spot too

True, he's a good performer. I saw him live when he toured with S.H,E. And he was charming - he's fluent in English, so he was able to communicate with the crowd and he could actually sing. :heiboi:

I do admire that he's able to voice strong opinions, but I also think he has a bit of a temper and holds grudges, so it gets him into trouble. I have no personal likes or dislikes about him really, but just think he's not very wise for all the dramas in real life he could avoid, but doesn't try to avoid, like actually talking about hating his old band members in interviews etc :popcorn:

Haven't really been into his drama project choices so never watched them. I know people use to really ship Puff and him in Just You and people use to do it while Puff and Jasper were in their drama together....but then several years later, Jasper and Puff did Before we get married and Aaron was outed, and all the fans are like Jasper and Puff! .....Me, who knew better: :idk::laugh:

The last thing I saw Aaron in was the anthology A Time of Love with Naomi Watanabe and that's because I love Naomiiii :wow: and was surprised Aaron was being paired with her because she's a plus sized comedian (But very well loved...just thought Aaron fans might be a bit weird about it). I actually ran into Naomi once in a Taiwanese theme cafe doing a photo shoot, but didn't know who she was until afterwards! 

48 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

it's quite addictive and it's with painful & unrequitted love extended for 6 yrs.

This sounds like the sort of torture I like  :smile::heart: I will try this one I think (No promises though @SilverMoonTea)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL That's interesting. Actually Aaron very shippable with all his co stars. Puff, Tia, Joan. He always so chummy with all of them, so its hard to take him seriously. So I was surprised when he outed in 2018. He said he have gf who died before too. So idk his orientation haha... 

But yeah, his english is good. And so do his japanese. > Charmed by him. Added him to oppa tracker 😂

The drama indeed is the quiet type, and Aaron character quite calm here. He's an architect. Somehow, getting older I like this type of calming dramas now. Younger time, I considered all this drama type as boring 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, JenL said:

True, he's a good performer. I saw him live when he toured with S.H,E. And he was charming - he's fluent in English, so he was able to communicate with the crowd and he could actually sing. :heiboi:

I do admire that he's able to voice strong opinions, but I also think he has a bit of a temper and holds grudges, so it gets him into trouble. I have no personal likes or dislikes about him really, but just think he's not very wise for all the dramas in real life he could avoid, but doesn't try to avoid, like actually talking about hating his old band members in interviews etc :popcorn:

erm he is pretty good with all his co-stars.....and he does have a good family bg to begin with.....

voicing your opinions is one thing however sometimes the way he voice it could actually hurt ppl...

he one of the artist that hold deep grudges too lols....

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

heyyyy peopleeeeeee

hey hey

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
52 minutes ago, JenL said:

The last thing I saw Aaron in was the anthology A Time of Love with Naomi Watanabe and that's because I love Naomiiii :wow: and was surprised Aaron was being paired with her because she's a plus sized comedian (But very well loved...just thought Aaron fans might be a bit weird about it). I actually ran into Naomi once in a Taiwanese theme cafe doing a photo shoot, but didn't know who she was until afterwards! 

I am jealous. I love Naomi Watanabe!! I follow her on Instagram and her fashion choices are the best. :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hiiiiiiiii!!! How was your second day back at school? Are you still doing distance learning or are they having you return to the school? 

i love being back at school. they aren't  having us learn from home besides on wednesdays so that's good. i mean they do have certain rules cuz of corona still. 

• Like 6

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerBut I do like he's voice out back to netizen who ask if he's gay and said whats that has got to do with you. Which is pretty true. 

The recent covid scolding, seems a bit excessive though haha... And Fahrenheit saga also a bit petty...

er.....yea i heard that too lols....though i hate to think it will come to that hahahaha secretly i hope he is hook up with GuiGui hahahaha though i dont think its possible lol hahahaha

i wasnt aware there is more news to him again? lols Fahrenheit saga....i dunno...he never seems close to them ...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1