Havenites Dabang

A little sad Disney didn't get Lea Salonga back to do Reflection (coz I love her rendition the best), on the other hand, I'm glad they asked Christina rather than have the actress sing (Emma Watson did not do justice in Beauty & The Beast).

... and AKMU for Korean version :Niceu:. Her "A Whole New World" with Kim Feel was  :1000:

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

Getting sadder the more I read about Chadwick Boseman... Being a huge Marvel fan, I got a shock when I saw the news this morning. I prayed it was another of those stupid hoax but then so many official news sources and his own twitter announced it and I knew it was real.

This year has really sucked. It started off with the passing of Kobe Bryant which affected me a lot because I’m an avid basketball and Lakers fan and he was one of my role models especially when I used to play the sport in school.

Sorry for ranting a bit, just feeling a little down and watching older interviews of Chadwick Boseman just made me sadder :cry:

(But on a lighter note, I’m loving all the adorable Pokemon emojis! Thank you admins for adding them)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 6

@-StrongTower- @mademoisellesia Definitely a big fan of Lea Salonga myself. 

And would not have minded her doing Reflections again.

Anyway just grateful it's a public holiday tomorrow since it's our national day.

tenor.gif?itemid=15049279

So what is everyone up to today?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

On 8/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, mademoisellesia said:

A little sad Disney didn't get Lea Salonga back to do Reflection (coz I love her rendition the best), on the other hand, I'm glad they asked Christina rather than have the actress sing (Emma Watson did not do justice in Beauty & The Beast).

... and AKMU for Korean version :Niceu:. Her "A Whole New World" with Kim Feel was  :1000:

Wow, thanks for sharing. Christina did the song justice. Can't wait to hear Suhyun's version. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

oday is Sunday = Master in the house day = my weekly Sungrok day!!! Yay!!! 🥳

I just realize a common denominator after seeing your gif of SSR and LSY....they both starred in cray cray dramas with ...drumroll....Jang Nara!!!!!  ahahahah.  At least with TLE it was funny as much as I hated the premise. In VIP , you wondered what the heck the writer was trying to get at .  Both her husbands and wronged her  :OOF: ( I finally found the write place to use this word @stroppyse) Off air  though they (SSR, LSY) are both very cute .

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@MMM8Phellooooooo. I was told you’re here mirmz!!!! Welcome . Triplem here . :heart:This is the main chat thread. Check out some of the fun threads 

let me tag @Alice Wonderland and @Chocolate ...do a wild guess who chocolate is ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

24 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

TRIPLEMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*insert fangirl scream* 

lemme follow u <3

Kkkk. . Miss you girl. How’s school ? Or are you still on your summer break? 

24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Chocolate dp would be a dead gave away wont it?

that’s so true . But many ppl do like Hyun Bin 

we hv a twist on the +/- thread here . It’s called the alphabet game but with food.  Go check it out .  

A lot of folks from +/- are here . Some hv changed  their names & some haven’t. So the fun part is trying to Guess who is who :lenny:

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

A lot of folks from +/- are here . Some hv changes their name & some haven’t. So the fun part is trying to Guess who is who :lenny:

no it's not funnnnnnn :"(

cuz noobs like me dont remember everyone :(

Edited by MMM8P
ignore all my crappy grammar
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

3 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

yeah idk who @Chocolate is sorry @abs-oluteM

pls tell meh who u r @Chocolate :"(

Team subtract !!!!!! Used to start with M too

@Darkarcana @SilverMoonTea .. kkkk , can you Guess ? 

if it makes you feel better , @-StrongTower- , @wallflowersforjane , @mademoisellesia kept their names 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1