Havenites Dabang

14 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@mademoisellesia

I guess I'll translate as:

Did you have any heart-fluttering moments while filming? Chaos with the increasingly provoking questions.

Nomu nomu kamsahamnida!!!

@SilverMoonTea Before Brahms Couple, these two were really matching tbh in Romantic Doc 2.

And encore in wrap up party

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

By the way, can you all imagine the sweet-sweet, soft spoken Park Eun Bin in Do You Like Brahms? to be like this? LOLLL. I saw this first and then see her in the new drama, it's like, hmm... nice transformation.

Hahaha. When I watched Brahms and When I'm The Most Beautiful, the first thing I thought of was how different both FL were compared to their previous drama (Stove League and Graceful Family). I think the reason they chose these new projects is because of how different it is from their previous role 😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

Errr, any chances that one of you guys @im0202 @stroppyse would be interested in translating this interview of the Brahms OTP? I thought I'll ask anyway since I was posting the pictures and thought it'd be nice to have the interviews to go with in KMJ's shrine and perhaps the Laissez Affairs. However, no obligation or pressure. I know exactly how tedious and difficult that translations can be (for me anyway).

http://www.allurekorea.com/2020/08/25/브람스를-좋아하세요-박은빈과-김민재의-경계에서/

• Like 4
  • Party! 2
36 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@TRaNz I never did get a chance to ask you if you finished TKEM and what you thought of it?

Yes I did! i liked. It was a drama for me. :smile:

The whole parallel world thing and the characters portraying 2 characters was cool.

Love lines here and there, some funny bits, some cute bits and some actionnnnn. Good blend, still to this day I dont know why in Korea it wasn't received well, but internationally it was a hit.

Product placement....2 products...I approve sooooo much...for those who watched it and know what im like will know which 2 products im referring to. HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

4 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yes I did! i liked. It was a drama for me. 

The whole parallel world thing and the characters portraying 2 characters was cool.

Love lines here and there, some funny bits, some cute bits and some actionnnnn. Good blend, still to this day I dont know why in Korea it wasn't received well, but internationally it was a hit.

Product placement....2 products...I approve sooooo much...for those who watched it and know what im like will know which 2 products im referring to. HAHAHAHAHA

I liked it as well. I am also puzzled by the poor reception in Korea considering how it was well received internationally. I liked all the characters and I thought the execution of the parallel universes and the time travelling aspect of it was well done. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Face mask? Lols... I remembered saw that fancy electronic face mask Lee Min Ho wear... I didn't watched the drama

... haha *runaway*

Not quite. hehe

10 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@TRaNz

I can guess one, the sport cars Aston Martin and Maserati. What's the second? Chimaek? Bubble tea or coffee? 🤔

@SilverMoonTea

True. I forgot about the Ironman face mask!

Half correct. hehe

-------

Twas the Fried chicken place they kept going to and ordering from and of course the Bubble Tea from Alley LuJiaoXiang. haha, Winners for meeeeeee

5 hours ago, Mouse said:

I liked it as well. I am also puzzled by the poor reception in Korea considering how it was well received internationally. I liked all the characters and I thought the execution of the parallel universes and the time travelling aspect of it was well done. 

Its a shame. almost like because the show was promoted on NetFlix and was going to be internationally shown around the globe that K-nets didnt like that idea so they gave cold shoulders to the show. Cant think of anything else really. I mean i dont know exactly why but twas what it seemed/felt like.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --