Havenites Dabang

On 8/24/2021 at 9:37 PM, LaLa said:

A gentleman and young lady.. hmm I only knew that the writer is quite famous and got the last best writer from KBS Drama 2019? Never watched her works before. Maybe I'll try it after I finish Revolutionary Sisters

I am somewhat interested in this though it has been a while since I watched a weekender. The leads looks nice .The story line sounds like Sound of Music.  :nya:I know @stroppyse has opened a thread so I will try this. 

Synopsis. 

Spoiler

Lee Yong-gook, a widower with three children and a live-in tutor for his kids, Park Dan-dan, to whom he gets attracted.

Ooo I didn't realise that our Min Ah from HPS2 is close friends with Lee Sang Yi 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Well @TRaNz my investigative journalism is over. I have found his social media (set to private) and full name. Google/internet is a very scary thing. I think Armand's major is in History, French and Politics.

@bairama He's a head boy of the school... like a Prefect but the most senior of them all. He manages the Fulham Boys Head boy team Twitter. LOL

I am scared for Armand now that you have found out so much. Are you Dispatch? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hahaha unfortunately no. Else I'll be sinking a lot of ships out there 🤭😜

Armand studies politics so we might see him one day become a Prime Minister of England if he pursues political career. 😆

I much prefer he becomes an actor with that handsome face.

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Where is everybody tonight????

I'm wondering if the next video is Korean BBQ...there's lettuce...

OmG @mademoiselle AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the stuff you find....incredible!!

Im keen for a kbbq segment, thatd be awesome and such a tease for us stuck in lockdown.

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

HAHAHAH I guess this is what lockdown does to people....allow them to uncover and hone into their skills more. :laugh:

@bairamahonestly, if you got a few minutes spare, watch the last episode of Nevertheless just to get it over and done with. watch it on a faster speed than normal and skip past the slow bits. Just to get closure that youve finished it.

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

11 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@bairamahonestly, if you got a few minutes spare, watch the last episode of Nevertheless just to get it over and done with. watch it on a faster speed than normal and skip past the slow bits. Just to get closure that youve finished it.

you read my rant about it in discord? Ahhh I'm so demotivated. Hope much from the show, my fault :KittyMummy: but seems good idea lul just to get closure

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

True @bairama. I agree with @TRaNz to just watch both Nevertheless and TDJ for closure (FF if you must or swoon at YY when you're bored). I'm now completely over it and ready to move on and take up Hometown Cha Cha Cha and Dal Li & Gamjatang.

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

OmG @mademoiselle AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the stuff you find....incredible!!

Im keen for a kbbq segment, thatd be awesome and such a tease for us stuck in lockdown.

Haha yeah well, he didn't make it too hard. I didn't know being a Head Boy means he has so much media / public coverage. The new world is dangerous.

Yeah I miss K-BBQ. It will be such a tease and I kinda want it but also look forward to their reactions on yummy meat. Have you tried Bornga at the city (by Baek Jong Won)? I do love the spring onions thingie that goes with the meat... 

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

True @bairama. I agree with @TRaNz to just watch both Nevertheless and TDJ for closure (FF if you must or swoon at YY when you're bored). I'm now completely over it and ready to move on and take up Hometown Cha Cha Cha and Dal Li & Gamjatang.

the bold one is exactly what I do until I didn't click that last episode(s) yet 😂 gawd ok I will finish it, let's finish it

so on weekend yall will cooking somethin Korean @TRaNz @mademoiselle ?? Seems fun!!!

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah I miss K-BBQ. It will be such a tease and I kinda want it but also look forward to their reactions on yummy meat. Have you tried Bornga at the city (by Baek Jong Won)? I do love the spring onions thingie that goes with the meat... 

Have I? Have I???????

Bornga is my fav Kbbq place to go to! yep the one in chinatown lil bourke st aka Baek Jong Won's restaurant. Its soo spacious, service is amazing, kpop is loud, decor is niceeeeeee.

The only tricky part is the stairs....coz when youre finished and you gotta walk down, sometimes you just feel like rolling down coz its easier. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to my IG stories. Last time i went KBBQ was Bornga and that was 2nd week Feb this year.....before that it was also Bornga again but like exactly 12 months ago, pre covid.

/cries...i want to go again soo mmuuucchhhhhh..... :cry:

28 minutes ago, bairama said:

so on weekend yall will cooking somethin Korean @TRaNz @mademoiselle ?? Seems fun!!!

Cooking? me? jinnnjaaaaaa??

Nah im certain tomorrows dinner is a few large pizza's for the family.

Not sure wat lunch will be.

Sunday again, also unsure.

I dont think ill be cooking anything korean, havent had a chance to go to the asian groceries.

BUT we do have a tub of kimchi, so im very sure we will have kimchi as a side with the pizzas. LMFAO

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

18 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Cooking? me? jinnnjaaaaaa??

in terms of boiling noddle in water is = cooking, yes jinjjaaaa 😂😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

BUT we do have a tub of kimchi, so im very sure we will have kimchi as a side with the pizzas. LMFAO

LOL does this blends well? Interestinggg (really I'm curious, haven't tried that) 🤔🤔

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

4 hours ago, bairama said:

Hahaha see first because I'm usually very unmotivated to go out during weekend (because I'm already going out on weekdays for work). Also have to see if I could find the exact same thing. BUT what type of cheese did they use? Does it make any difference if I just use Mozarella?

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Have I? Have I???????

Bornga is my fav Kbbq place to go to! yep the one in chinatown lil bourke st aka Baek Jong Won's restaurant. Its soo spacious, service is amazing, kpop is loud, decor is niceeeeeee. The only tricky part is the stairs....coz when youre finished and you gotta walk down, sometimes you just feel like rolling down coz its easier. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to my IG stories. Last time i went KBBQ was Bornga and that was 2nd week Feb this year.....before that it was also Bornga again but like exactly 12 months ago, pre covid.

LOL the stairs always confused me in the sense that I wonder which side I should take to go up or down. Rolling down is not an option LMAO. So question. What type of meat do you go for? And the best dish? I can't remember the last time I went. I believe it's last year.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

The only tricky part is the stairs....coz when youre finished and you gotta walk down, sometimes you just feel like rolling down coz its easier. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You could try this ....

stairs-slide.gif

Ooo DP will drop on NF for me very soon @mademoiselle

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

BUT what type of cheese did they use? Does it make any difference if I just use Mozarella?

as far I know it usually mozarella or camembert cheese

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo DP will drop on NF for me very soon @mademoiselle

yessssss~

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

3 hours ago, bairama said:

LOL does this blends well? Interestinggg (really I'm curious, haven't tried that)

Umm, its not that it blends in well, but we just like having kimchi with random foods. Like we'd eat Vietnamese stuff and then theres kimchi on the side, same as chinese foods...there is kimchi on the side...hahahaha

I mean it cant be that bad. LOL

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Also have to see if I could find the exact same thing. BUT what type of cheese did they use? Does it make any difference if I just use Mozarella?

Yeah i got some mozza pizza cheese at home, spose this is where we get creative and try a few different cheeses, from the square slices to bega stringers or the mozza pizza cheese. Experimentationnnnnn hahahahaha

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL the stairs always confused me in the sense that I wonder which side I should take to go up or down. Rolling down is not an option LMAO. So question. What type of meat do you go for? And the best dish? I can't remember the last time I went. I believe it's last year.

I dont have a best dish, most if it all works for me. As for the meats, its normally the beef lion, beef short ribs, wagyu beef, thin beef tongue, pork belly and a marinated beef or pork, wateva we feel like. And then theres the veggies and noodles (again depending on how we feel if we want a cold or a warm dish) hahaha

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You could try this ....

HAHAHAHA my friends and I have thought about that but in a seat upright position so we didnt look too weird.....LMFAO but the stairs are wooden...so may hurt hahahahah

• Haha 3

I kinda think the Koreans have already tried making a pizza with kimchi toppings @bairama :pandathink: I've a hunch it's just something they'd do. Coz they have kimchi fried rice, kimchi stew, kimchi pancakes ... kimchi with cheese fried rice so it's hardly impossible they never tried kimchi on pizza...

@TRaNz Ahh good to hear you take gyu tan (beef tongue)! I ordered it but I think I ended being the one enjoyed it more than the other two. :idk: More for me I guess. LOL.

I don't think you'll be able to slide down the wooden stairs with an upright position.

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama But the cheese they use is more orange colour, I'd think it's cheddar. I have Mozarella at home (yummm).

its bcs they add gochujang a bit on the cheese 'mix'?

Yummmm

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I mean it cant be that bad. LOL

k understand LOL like a palette cleanser hahahahaha

add: pizza kimchi @mademoiselle to think about it, I remember how crazy yet cute pizza av0l0 will do, and it is really possible hahahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@mademoiselle @bairama

I actually prefer the kimchi when its cold, im not the biggest fan when its warm/cooked ill say.

All this kbbq talk has ruined me....i want it soo bad....i keep rewatching my IG story of when i went at the start of the year.......i can almost smell the food through myphone... HAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselle @bairama

I actually prefer the kimchi when its cold, im not the biggest fan when its warm/cooked ill say.

All this kbbq talk has ruined me....i want it soo bad....i keep rewatching my IG story of when i went at the start of the year.......i can almost smell the food through myphone... HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I really miss eating out....

Cant Sleep GIF - Cant Sleep Annoyed Insomnia Attacks GIFs

angry-girl.gif

SIGGGGHHH

blackish-crying.gif

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

@TRaNz You can always do it at home! Buy pork belly + the galbi sauce. I do that and eat it with lettuce and garlic ... I'm just lacking that green onions from Bornga... it'd be perfect!

@bairama are you lockdown too?

By the way, what is the COVID situation like in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore now? @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

Lockdown or free to go out?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
  • Tasty 1
11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You can always do it at home! Buy pork belly + the galbi sauce. I do that and eat it with lettuce and garlic ... I'm just lacking that green onions from Bornga... it'd be perfect!

Its just not the same.....and i dont like the clean up after....so many plates and bowls and utensils used jsut to simulate the KBBQ vibe AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I will hold out until we are out of lockdown to sneak a bornga session!

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle it's kinda lockdown here moi, you just can eating out for 30 mins max and the requirement you should take vaccine first and show it certificate. Kinda hilarious

to think about, I haven't really going out after being outpatient, but still do dinner with bf family sometimes. The rest is doctor appointments that's it.. Huff :Owo:

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

39 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Its just not the same.....and i dont like the clean up after....so many plates and bowls and utensils used jsut to simulate the KBBQ vibe AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I will hold out until we are out of lockdown to sneak a bornga session!

Dish washer!!!

Have you tried this resto? https://www.instagram.com/marbleyakiniku/

31 minutes ago, bairama said:

@mademoiselle it's kinda lockdown here moi, you just can eating out for 30 mins max and the requirement you should take vaccine first and show it certificate. Kinda hilarious

to think about, I haven't really going out after being outpatient, but still do dinner with bf family sometimes. The rest is doctor appointments that's it.. Huff :Owo:

Hahaha I think we will head to that path soon. At least I read Sydney/NSW will be like that where people who has been vaccinated can have their freedom and they will need to show proof through the gov app. I've to say this is so NOT going to work because who is going to police them?

Sigh. It sux. I know. Ask BF to take away for you.

---

Ok, I'm a bit late. I'm just watching this now.

Amazing that England is having such authentic BBQ places. They even have CASS beer and the glasses! Do we have that here @TRaNz

And I'm annoyed why their seafood pancake and Yukhoe look so good? I don't think I've ever had/seen Yukhoe on the menu here.

BTW, it's no fair... why do they always have someone cook the meat for them??

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1
  • Tasty 1
35 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Dish washer!!!

Have you tried this resto? https://www.instagram.com/marbleyakiniku/

What asian uses a dish washer? LOL

All hand wash here baby, extra cleanliness and care handling. The trust is there with the manual process unlike with the machine. hahahahahaha

As for the resto, nah havent heard of. Its out of my way. hahaha Glenny side. Looks nice though....a bit too nice for Glenny...hmmmm LOL

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Amazing that England is having such authentic BBQ places. They even have CASS beer and the glasses! Do we have that here @TRaNz

And I'm annoyed why their seafood pancake and Yukhoe look so good? I don't think I've ever had/seen Yukhoe on the menu here.

BTW, it's no fair... why do they always have someone cook the meat for them??

Ive never paid attention to the glasses so Im not sure. I dont drink beer so i cannot comment. Most of my friends are either soft drink or straight into the soju and ruin themselves. HAHAHAHAHA

Yukhoe, Ive had it at Guhng (in city on McKillop st) before. otherwise most places dont really do. The only other place i seen it at was Mapo grill in the city but havent had it there yet.

I like cooking it ourselves, more fun. When they cook it, it feels like they do it quick just to get you out of the restaurant and you cant really enjoy yourself with friends.

You will love the banter with that bclip with the 2 British rappers. hahahaha

• Haha 3