Havenites Dabang

4 minutes ago, Jane said:

A third possibility? I wondered if it was Dating in the Kitchen so I checked the thread but it doesn't seem to be it too.

Eh? There's a 3rd? I can only think of two that I know of from this year (this forums) - Dating in the Kitchen is my first guess and yeah, didn't see anything there - unless it's that tortoise gif - but doubt it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Eh? There's a 3rd? I can only think of two that I know of from this year (this forums) - Dating in the Kitchen is my first guess and yeah, didn't see anything there - unless it's that tortoise gif - but doubt it.

My two guesses was Kono Koi or DITK but I don't see the gift emoji in either page. Unless it's the hedgehog on the first page? Or did @SilverMoonTea post that already as part of the page.

I even googled CEO and Food in the forum. Help!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Jane said:

My two guesses was Kono Koi or DITK but I don't see the gift emoji in either page. Unless it's the hedgehog on the first page? Or did @SilverMoonTea post that already as part of the page.

I even googled CEO and Food in the forum. Help!

Tea said it's not the hedgehog.

7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

im never good with clues lols....so i dont know...its just a guess for me lols

If you don't know we won't know liao. I don't recall kdrama CEO being tamed by food for 2020 dramas (unless it's weekday dramas?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mirmz did you get the gifts you wished for like Jeff & Carter? ....joking ,  How was your Christmas 

i liked my presents. i got some graphic tees, 2 hoodies, 3 or 4 pairs of fluffy socks, and a movie. :heart: 

maybe my new year's wish will be for jeff n carter! :smug:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Serious? 

Btw no idea who is Lee Jin Hyuk lol...

I've only seen him in one drama, Find Me In Your Memory. He played the junior reporter who was paired up with Kim Seul Gi. He had a controversary outside of the drama by making a comment about his pairing and after that, I just didn't like seeing him on screen with her. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2