Havenites Dabang

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@im0202 unattainable love lols. Didnt know Brahms got such a tangled love history.

Me too I went google this love triangle after watching the ep lol!

Yay come join us on the drama thread!

@bluepebbles Voted for cute version because abs version can be in the club lol. If not can have mixture of both?!:smug:

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

so potential ah my ship?

Ya like better than our other sinking ship :letalQQ:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah I saw, he grabbed her hand lols... quite chummy... so potential ah my ship? 

hmm must wait la BTS

Spoiler

hmmm  but I really just love the little moment in the episode....

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@bluepebbles Heart eyes, of course! You need to share his new body look.

37 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Ya like better than our other sinking ship 

Asking, is CSW and BDN a ship? I was looking at the recent Romeo and Juliet-esque photos and all the comments. A bit confused because I am not watching the show.

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@bluepebbles I vote for the first one coz it's a nice picture.

@abs-oluteM Is the tag tearing game back in Running Man? That was a nice section which I enjoy but they took it out afterwards.

I have no idea what game it is ...I rarely watch RM...but it's a very recent episode to promote the drama

Spoiler

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Just now, im0202 said:

I dunno actually lol. But in the drama I do like it a lot when they are together. 
And I’m also there on the ship for moral support for chingu @SilverMoonTea 

Actually I thought in eps 6, the scene of them together was nice. I feel like there's this understanding between them that does not need words. Maybe there will subtle hints of your ship headed somewhere @SilverMoonTea

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@abs-oluteM Is the tag tearing game back in Running Man? That was a nice section which I enjoy but they took it out afterwards.

I watched a recent episode with Kim Daemyung. It wasn't tag tearing but they were hunting for items around the building and strategising with one another on who to vote out. It was hilarious. It felt like the older episodes.

But I am also saying this not having watched an episode in years until this recent one. So I don't know how the other recent episodes were like.

13 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I dunno actually lol. But in the drama I do like it a lot when they are together. 

Lol okay! I didn't think they were a couple but so many tweets about it that I actually thought they got together in S1. :Trap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, wallflowersforjane said:

Lol okay! I didn't think they were a couple but so many tweets about it that I actually thought they got together in S1.

Ermm this ‘ship’ (if you can call it that) has crumbs even smaller than any ship in HP... is like you maybe need magnifying glass.

But because there’s so few so you remember every crumb :hearties:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1
4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Ermm this ‘ship’ (if you can call it that) has crumbs even smaller than any ship in HP... is like you maybe need magnifying glass.

But because there’s so few so you remember every crumb

Wah say! I didn't think that was possible, lol! Well I am enjoying all the pictures I see, with no context. It's a good-looking cast!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Your ship radar is very interesting. Haha!

The million dollar question we hv to ask is how Long this will last . @SilverMoonTea is very good at starting these ships. But just like how she change oppa , she may abandon ship :cool:

@katakwasabi you really should open a SSR thread . You can slowly build the content 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I watched a recent episode with Kim Daemyung. It wasn't tag tearing but they were hunting for items around the building and strategising with one another on who to vote out. It was hilarious. It felt like the older episodes.

But I am also saying this not having watched an episode in years until this recent one. So I don't know how the other recent episodes were like.

Lol okay! I didn't think they were a couple but so many tweets about it that I actually thought they got together in S1.

I prefer the older seasons. The new season I have only seen the one where Rowoon and the guy from Hotel Del Luna and 18 Again. It wasn't as fun as before, but i think they have to tone it down because the casts are not getting younger. I remember reading they have injuries from filming RMs.

The memorable few I saw was Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo (promoting Secretly Greatly), Yeo Jin Goo & Im Siwan (this one the game was designed by a HK fan), and the funniest one featuring all the tall boys (LJS, KWB) with Kim Soo Roo. Jung Yong Hwa's not bad too because he is competitive and the first to be able to tear off Jong Kuk's name tag.

As for SF ship, last episode my internal OS was, "Aigoo, how to sail when Yeo Jin didn't even want Shi Mok to visit her at home" 😅🤣😂...and so seeing how "close" SDJ & SM become (and possibly become house mates...) I was hoping this ship would sail more smoothly...

...but...but...*censor* due to spoiler

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

The million dollar question we hv to ask is how Long this will last . @SilverMoonTea is very good at starting these ships.

If it's not sailing, I will be on it for very long time :psweatduck: It's oxymoron I know... lols.

Ep 6 SF, don't you all think they're kind of too close ? They can stand a bit far actually. Abs-M, yeah that unspoken word mutual understanding is wonderful. He protected her, by looking for himself on the info. For me this is romantic enough! :love:

@im0202 thx for moral support! @wallflowersforjane boarded ma? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif