Havenites Dabang

12 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@abs-oluteM HANDS? Arms lah you mean? 

Or I've got new knowledge..:thinking:

Not arms necessarily, even though nice biceps  etc are fantastic. :wow:   . However nice veiny hands are a thing that i look out for ..kkkkk ..

Kind of manly , and it’s like they work hard - a sign of good work ethic ( I dying laughing  as I tell you this , cause I can imagine you’ll be shocked to hear this ) 

Example : this oppa of mine (Kim Jae Young) is one of my favorites . I even just gif his hands :laugh: cc @ktcjdrama

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291c73255972f073543a

I am not the only weirdo ...ahem 

@mademoisellesia you gotta back me up on this . 

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM hands.. I thought at first is the hand palms lul. With your explanation about hands, I'm not shocked at all.

:smile:

@mademoisellesia true, I'm not pretending here.

Spoiler

I have experienced out-of-boundary joke/flirt or yeah, sexual assault? because that hands @abs-oluteM talked. 

"Rather than hold that cups, please hold my cups with that hands."

"The coffee shouldn't have that much of potential force, but I do need that force."

This happened when I, sometimes, being the barista.:PikachuFacePalm:

Edited by abnoch
  • Haha 6
  • Shocked 2

f-150-st-steam.png

Omo @abnoch ...so your customers actually flirt outright with you? As in they wanna touch your hands? :wow2:....I assure you as perverted sounding as I am here...IRL I will not go touch any stranger or even friend's hands. I believe in admire from afar.

Anyway thanks for the tag on the other thread @mademoisellesia. Found out earlier as well. I am super happy to know that @bairama is getting better. You can do this girl. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM nope with that level, it's not pervert. And it's not our aurat (something that must be covered) though. 

Spoiler

Kinda.. It's crazy that some are looks like twice from my age with biting their own lips, etc. I jumped across these three times. I feel I'm a pervert one here, physically it triggers, but I really didnt have any interest in. It's creepy.

@mademoisellesia yeah -_-

Spoiler

big chance it happened on late afternoon (after office work breaks end) and late night -_-

@bairama thanks sis, really. Funny to write here since the restrictions are there. I'm so relieved.

Edited by abnoch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

f-150-st-steam.png

@abnoch I’m dying laughing at the “biting lips” bit. This sort of all out flirting I thought only happens in the dramas! Maybe Indonesian ladies are very passionate :lenny:. What’s your reaction then - when they ask you to hold their cup? :Mimed:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

How's school?

It's a bit surreal here. The face to face classes has less than 5 or less than 10 students, and the school bus only got 1 or 2 kids per route.

school is fine rn 

i still have online school on wednesdays and face to ace school the rest of the time

• Like 9

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@abs-oluteM aiy maybe they got inspired from those kind of dramas or the dramas that inspired from those kind of.. Whatever. 

Spoiler

they did shady moves like forwarding their chest to our sight. Sigh that was hard. The cafe would be in a really quiet time--like it just that consumer.

Passionate? No. It is cheap naughty.:PikachuFacePalm: 

What rush in my mind:

1. Run.

2. Feel doomed we attract these kinds of consumers (but thankful it's kinda rare).

3. Because of those think, probably I just tried to be ear in-out mode and flatly finish the coffee.

4. But turned to more hell-ish: "why you are so playing hard to get".

5. With a hopefully savage reply: "I prefer holding this cup of coffee now--or the young one." (I should play a bit with their lacking to turns it off).

6. The aftertaste: crew will tease gigolo as a nickname for that day. Sheet.

A mental breakdown for:PikaRIP:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

f-150-st-steam.png

27 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Ameera I’m Glad to see you ! What happened gal ? Hope everything is ok What are you watching? 

One hundred thing , then lost touch with Kdrama , at weekends I get addicted to this c-drama dating in the kitchen , can’t wait for sub for rest episodes

16019353661601935361.gif

wave to @SilverMoonTea , @Nohamahmoud2002, @MMM8P, @ktcjdrama, @UnniSara @NiteWalker @wallflowersforjane @mademoisellesia @Darkarcanaand everyone 

Edited by Ameera
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 5
33 minutes ago, Ameera said:

One hundred thing , then lost touch with Kdrama , at weekends I get addicted to this c-drama dating in the kitchen , can’t wait for sub for rest episodes

Glad you’re ok , yes that drama is super hot . I know a few here are watching . Come watch Lies after Lies ! It’s good & crazy :smile:

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Ameera Helloooo~ 

When you are not under the spell of Dating in the Kitchen and hot ahjussi Lu Jin... please check out 18 Again. Not sure if this is your kind of drama but there are 5 cuties for you to choose from. I thought it was a super good bargain for a kdrama plus the story is heartwarming as well as hilarious. 

P.S. I'm only selling this drama because it IS good (so far...)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, Ameera said:

Hi , thanks for recommendation , I try it , which one is ur favorites for these 5 cuties

Aigooo... hmm, I had my eyes on 4.

The (young) father, the son and the future son-in-law :fam: and the baseball player.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That's Lee Do Hyun, Ryeou (forgot how to spell his real name) and Choi Bomin. Baseball player is Wi Ha Joon.

So I can spazz with any of them with you if you pick them hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 7