Havenites Dabang

11 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

no choice....sometimes ppl ask me about stuff.....so i need to buff up lols

watching last episodes, I can’t stop laughing watching 180 degree change behavior  from the mom toward our girl  , but nothing will top up weird behavior from so called  his work partner who still work for him after he didn’t appreciate her feeling ( if it’s me  I wouldn’t work for him , Or think to be friend With him and 12 years girlfriend lol ) 

Edited by Ameera
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Miss u a lot @Ameera, but I figured out you might be busy. As I also much busier now vs precovid. 

I also watch some c drama, c oppas quite refreshing all handsome & young, eventhough script is lame like I said to @NiteWalker.

Been watching Poisoned Love now and eye on Perfect & Casual, also Dating in Kitchen seems interesting (mustache man!).

Kdrama - pls watch More Than Friends! Haha... the girl is from the white cat become human, L drama...

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

26 minutes ago, Ameera said:

watching last episodes, I can’t stop laughing watching 180 degree change behavior  from the mom toward our girl  , but nothing will top up weird behavior from so called  his work partner who still work for him after he didn’t appreciate her feeling ( if it’s me  I wouldn’t work for him , Or think to be friend With him and 12 years girlfriend lol ) 

actually he had never given or lead the girl to think that he think or treat her more like a friend.....however i guess for a girl she cant help and fallen for him.....u might felt differently...

for me she left it too late to stand out to him and she should had confess earlier and not till now.....for 12 years she had the chance... well that me hahahaha

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I also watch some c drama, c oppas quite refreshing all handsome & young, eventhough script is lame like I said to @NiteWalker.

well sometimes i watch C-Drama mainly not for the plot either lols......

just watch it to entertain myself and laugh at the ridiculous lines they created in between lols

• Haha 6
10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

actually he had never given or lead the girl to think that he think or treat her more like a friend.....however i guess for a girl she cant help and fallen for him.....u might felt differently...

for me she left it too late to stand out to him and she should had confess earlier and not till now.....for 12 years she had the chance... well that me hahahaha

I have different felling , he isn’t dump to not notice with his past girlfriend having problems with her behavior toward them  ,But I understand him more I love the way he say  he say to our girl he didn’t care about other women felling before because he wasn’t interested enough or fall in love to care about people feeling  . For me no women would still work for the man she ask to come to her hotel bathroom and he declined feel safe for her 

Edited by Ameera
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Hi @Ameera Glad you are back and I get it.  Once a drama captures your attention, it is hard to drop it. 

@abs-oluteM, @UnniSara
I just watch ep 1 lies of lies  , I am crying already a river , this mother in law so horrible she topping the chart , is their any blood running through her vain , She so cold  :thinking:

me trying to marathon it before next episodes 

Edited by Ameera
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
5 minutes ago, Ameera said:

@abs-oluteM, @UnniSara
I just watch ep 1 lies of lies  , I am crying already a river , this mother in law so horrible she topping the chart , is their any blood running through her vain , She so cold  :thinking:

me trying to marathon it before next episodes 

Kim HoRan does too the chart. She is Evil and two faced. The world sees her as a caring Chairman but behind close doors she is cruel.  Smh  join us in the thread once you are ready. @Ameera

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

why u never chat with me hehehehe

Hi @NiteWalker how are you? 😬

🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, I started watching Go Ahead last week and binged it many episodes at one go. It’s so good! Needless to say, my eyes were swollen and I have to let them rest for a couple of days. Sadly I wasn’t watching together with you guys when it was airing... 

@abs-oluteM at one point, we were crazy about the hand/arm veins that our oppas have. That was after watching Doctors. Kim Rae Won’s hands were the inspiration  :wow:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

56 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, I started watching Go Ahead last week and binged it many episodes at one go. It’s so good! Needless to say, my eyes were swollen and I have to let them rest for a couple of days. Sadly I wasn’t watching together with you guys when it was airing... 

hahahhaa....now only you watch it ar??? its awesome right???!!

SongYun won best actress award for the 4th Internet Film award ceremony too for her role as 'Li JianJian'

57 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi @NiteWalker how are you? 😬

whats with that smiley lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

er no i didnt....cause i didnt like how they have Alice Ko portraying a high school kids, she doesnt look like one to me

I don’t like her hairstyle, but she was great playing the two opposite roles. They’re not the same person, it’s not her younger self. You really should give it a try. 

• Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love