Troublesomes / Disagreement with Neighbors

cr: @bairama

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1568009719

Having issues? Or disagreement with your neighbor?

Need a venting place

or 

seek some ideas from other around us?

Come and lets share what kinds of neighbors we all faces with

!!!

Maybe it us?

Maybe it them?

Who knows, however lets us share the view points and we might see something new from another perspectives

(p/s Kindly refrain from writing anything that maybe religiously sensitive. Thanks)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Report them to the police!

Loooong time ago a neighbour opposite us love to blast their loud speakers. Their cars are modified too and the exhaust muffler produced loud noise. We tell them off. No luck. So one day they did it again and I was having a migraine. Got really pissed so I complained to the council. The council sent them a warning letter or something. Bwahahahahaha! From then on, they quiet down.

I also filed a complaint at the next door company illegally reserve the roadside parking for their own use at my old workplace. Coincidentally it was captured on Google satellite and the image was used as proof so they can't deny it. :laugh:

For us here, the council usually advise "speak to the neighbour first". If doesn't work out, "write to the council" (does Penang have this?). If still doesn't work, film them (as evidence) and call the police.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

My issue is quite strange. So after 11pm, there will be a voice of hammering. Sometimes it can go very bad, non stop couple of hours. Recently its only in wee hours, so like in 3AM, just like 5 times of hammering then done. 

We seriously think someone have mental problems. Suspect couple of people who stay alone, that also looked a bit antisocial & strange. But in the end never know who done it. 

Police cant really handle this, need go mediation in council. Which no one seems interested to do it. But the neighbour now start to suspect everyone instead. 

If read the news. This kind of case hardly have resolution. There is one, they guy brought to mental hospital. Release after 3 months, the voice start again. So... 🙃

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

For us here, the council usually advise "speak to the neighbour first". If doesn't work out, "write to the council" (does Penang have this?). If still doesn't work, film them (as evidence) and call the police.

doesnt really help....ppl around my garden had been reporting and then it quieten and then it start all over again....

sigh....i didnt know about this when i move here....all these start occurring after i move in :/

• Like 3

Rant...not exactly a rant...but there are times at like 12:30 at night I will hear disagreement upabove and it was quite horrific because not only you hear shouting through the floors, you here things are being thrown. I rarely hear it now..but I Lowkey suspect that someone have been murdered? Like the last time I remember hearing it was an argument and then a scream and then just silence. I don’t think I hear them no more......

:shocked:occasionally I hear chainsaw sound, but I don’t hear it no more...er....should I be worried:shocked2:

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 minute ago, Darkarcana said:

Rant...not exactly a rant...but there are times at like 12:30 at night I will hear disagreement upabove and it was quit horrific because not only you hear shouting through the floors, you here things are being thrown. I rarely hear it now..but I Lowkey suspect that someone have been murdered? Like the last time I remember hearing it was an argument and then a scream and then just silence. I don’t think I hear them no more......

:shocked:occasionally I hear chainsaw sound, but I don’t hear it no more...er....should I be worried:shocked2:

wow....its sounds terrible!!!

i wouldnt know about it...however if a chainsaw can be heard maybe they are dismembering something???

any odor??? or any weird liquid coming out????

okie we are watching too much dramas to be honest!!!

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

wow....its sounds terrible!!!

i wouldnt know about it...however if a chainsaw can be heard maybe they are dismembering something???

any odor??? or any weird liquid coming out????

okie we are watching too much dramas to be honest!!!

So far nothing! But the noises were pretty scary and disturbing . Hahahah probably am just thinking too much but Wah..l.I seriously don’t hear them no more.....Er....Oh when I say things are thrown, I feel like chairs are the ones. Because when they throw and hit the floor a loud thud can be heard, then screaming here and there.

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Just now, Darkarcana said:

So far nothing! But the noises were pretty scary and disturbing . Hahahah probably am just thinking too much but Wah..l.I seriously don’t hear them no more.....Er....Oh when I say things are thrown, I feel like chairs are the ones. Because when they throw and hit the floor a loud thud can be heard, then screaming here and there.

here it still happen like after 2-3 months you will heard husband and wife screaming however it is done in Hindi / Tamil language and since im not well verse in that and never learn it....

i dunno what they were talking about...however mom use to live with neighbors who were Indian back when she was growing up....she said this will happen occasionally when there is no fund in the family and the wife is nagging the husband...or when the husband is getting abusive.....

the shouting will goes on for about 30mins or less....then nothing happen.....its so loud that almost the whole block could hear it to be honest.....

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

@NiteWalkerthere are times before it stop, the husband would be watching soccer or something about birthday celebration and often for soccer, like in the middle of the night. Then I’m like here trying to sleep and I just hear “Happy birthday to you!” Or like “GOALLLLL” then I’m like 😑. After talking to my parents, my parents agreed, so I’m not having hallucinations, it’s real. But after talking to them, we have come to the collusion that the sound is so loud, then where ever you go around the house, even like kitchen, you will hear it loud and clear. This shows how loud it was.

But yeah, now thinking about it, it stopped...Not sure what happened to them or did they move etc....:thinking:

Funny enough, once a neighbour also caused some troubles for me, cops had to come in.

• Like 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

I'm lowkey happy that I'm not alone with crazy neighbour ? Lols... @mademoiselle@Darkarcana@NiteWalker

I like to listening to quarel... because its dramatic and interesting. But hammer sounds non stop? No! Haha....

And the confusing part the sounds apparently can travel few floors down below. Can't really assume if your floor is 5th, then the root cause is 6th. Cos even 4th floor will hear it. It's complicated, I think the building structure matters too. 

And if few units close to each others, it's also hard to pinpoint which exact unit is the problem. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

well this happen and its real you know @SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle @Darkarcana i remember it so well as it was me who called the management in...

you see about 3 level down facing the same sides though at the other end from me....we have a preacher....why i call him a preacher is because he will goes to the balcony and then he will start speaking very very very loudly.....pretty sure it can be hear almost towards the opposite block since we are all very close.....

he will start giving talks in Cantonese, then switch to Malay and then to Mandarin....yes he will give speeches in 3 different languages and honest very very very fluently too!!!

however he is on high.....i didnt knew about that till someone who happen to be on the same lvl told me about it....and i knew something is off....back then i didnt WFH so im worried since my grandma and mother is all home alone...despite him being 3 lvl down from us....i wouldnt take the chance....so i called the management...and report about it to the management and the frequency of him preaching from the balcony

best of all when the management went to check was he went on nude to the balcony, thats where he start preaching....on the same day the management went to check....when i came home....mom told me that cops came in and took him away....

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

@SilverMoonTea By your description, the first thing I think of is "ghost"! xD

I hear "bong bong bong" footsteps like as if I'm living below someone BUT I live in a bungalow (one floor) unit house, how I can hear footsteps? I started thinking whether there's ghost xDDDD because I've never heard it before until the last couple of years. The footsteps can't be heard at night, only during the day. I was then told this is because the neighbour has kids and the kids were running. Still, I'm doubtful how it travels across to my house.

Another  one is the old couple whose age plus together can be 200 years old and sometimes they would yell at each other or argue early in the morning especially when I'm sleeping in. Once the wife even yelled the F word in Chinese to the hubby. 💢 The wife also loves to chit chat loudly at the balcony in the back where my room is. They have a porch in the front of their house so I don't know why there's a balcony at the back of the house! :pandarage2:

We also have neighbours throwing parties and they'd have music on loudly till late into the night. The rule is the music needs to go silent by 12am, but not all does that. The neighbour we are OK with is also annoyed by the party noise but lately it has been quiet.

Another one is next door neighbour loves mowning the lawn in the morning on my sleep in weekend. :cry:

@Darkarcana Why your one sounds like some murder has happened?? Did you watch too much Mouse or Voice?

@NiteWalker I think you should report to the police about your neighbour. Or get everyone to sign a petition and show it to the police. Sigh. Your nekkid neighbour definitely needs to be handled by police.

We can't do much when the hubby / wife argue but if it sounded too scary, we can call the police to check.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker I think you should report to the police about your neighbour. Or get everyone to sign a petition and show it to the police. Sigh. Your nekkid neighbour definitely needs to be handled by police.

We can't do much when the hubby / wife argue but if it sounded too scary, we can call the police to check.

lols i dont want to keep being the bad person to be honest....the one that got taken away by the police was already done by me....u know actually the girl who stay on the same floor should be doing the reporting...however u know what she told me...

'oh we dont do this kind of things, we will pray instead for the God to bless his soul'

nothing against God, i felt you can pray to the God to bless the soul however at the same times you need to take some action, you're directly being affected you know.....you stay on the same floor not to mention opposite neighbor....

i keep quiet after hearing what she said....then when the preacher got taken away, she happily announced and told....oh you know the guy already got taken away .... i was like 'oh is it'

• Haha 3

@NiteWalker I usually endure it until... I crack the sh*t, like I took action on the neighbour with the loud speakers. I always tell my family it's OK, don't go confront them. Until that day due to bad migraine, I lost my temper. The loud bass made the migraine unbearable. :P They deserve it. They should be thankful I didn't send them police. So no, I don't feel bad at all, so you shouldn't too. Besides, you don't need to tell others you're the one who called the police. :lenny:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker I usually endure it until... I crack the sh*t, like I took action on the neighbour with the loud speakers. I always tell my family it's OK, don't go confront them. Until that day due to bad migraine, I lost my temper. The loud bass made the migraine unbearable. :P They deserve it. They should be thankful I didn't send them police. So no, I don't feel bad at all, so you shouldn't too. Besides, you don't need to tell others you're the one who called the police. :lenny:

actually i dont feel bad to report that in...cause its affecting my family....we're in the same block...who knows what happen when someone on the high right?

they kinda lost their minds you know....there were cases where ppl got chop up for that reason alone.....i might be away or be affected later on when i came home...

just imagine you're in the same lift as him? there is only 1 lift for 1 block...means sooner or later i will bump into him either at the lift or if i so happen to went down to throw rubbish

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@mademoisellehaha but it only started after the covid spread last year. Before that was peaceful. I think must be someone stress idk... 

Perhaps should summon Hong In Ah then? Lols. 

@Darkarcanamarble sounds also famous lols. Last time I heard too... haha..

okay why become paranormal activity lols? 😆 

@NiteWalkerI like your respond, 'oh is it' kekeke.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerI like your respond, 'oh is it' kekeke.... 

what else was i suppose to say to someone who refuse to call in....and expect someone else to do it...im not going to tell him that i did it either.....

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, here I am saying neighbours are noisy and I'm blending smoothies at nearly 10pm :laugh:

nearly 10pm isnt that bad to be honest.....imagine someone pounding at 

4am in the morning

9am in the morning

3-4pm afternoon / evening

10pm - 11pm evening.....

then someone always drilling 

7pm /9pm at night...yes drilling!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

At this rate I tempted to make noise myself in revenge lols. 

u know what i did with my neighbor? whenever he start blasting some radio and i got irritated, i switch on my computer bring the speaker to the window top and blast right back......

i only stop when they stop playing the radio if not i tends to blast away and leave my room for a bit.....and let them blast till i felt like switch it off

they havent done that for a long times now....

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

u know what i did with my neighbor? whenever he start blasting some radio and i got irritated, i switch on my computer bring the speaker to the window top and blast right back......

i only stop when they stop playing the radio if not i tends to blast away and leave my room for a bit.....and let them blast till i felt like switch it off

they havent done that for a long times now....

Actually the problem were not even sure which unit or which floor too... The structure not good, so the voice transfer many level down below. 

Think town council will investigate soon. But I read a lot of news about this, all always end up in futile or take many years to resolved. 

I wonder why need to be at that time, and only hammer like 10x then stop. Its quite random. A bit hard to record it, unless you decided not sleeping at all lols. 

I mean if you can't sleep why dont you watch kdrama or cdrama, so many oppas and unnies to admire... 

• Haha 2