The Red Sleeve Cuff 옷소매 붉은 끝동 [2021-22]

1 hour ago, czakhareina said:

Premier date changed:

from November 5, 2021 to November 12, 2021

Noooo... I have been waiting so long. Do you know what is the reason?

BTS was very cute. I just watch all their scenes and they work well together. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Noooo... I have been waiting so long. Do you know what is the reason?

BTS was very cute. I just watch all their scenes and they work well together. 

The reason given was due to a baseball game that was set to air on and will most likely take over their timeslot

Spoiler

but looking at the schedule, there is also a schedule of baseball on Nov 12....

This is just my take on it :

I think they are trying to not premier against finale of OTW, who's ratings are quite high in that timeslot. and per usual, drama finales usually would have a  jump up in their usual ratings, thus premiering during OTW finale episodes would probably be bad for RSC, ratings wise... this was usually done in the past by the broadcasting station and production companies.

MBC Instagram update:

i do hope he sings an OST for this drama, a song like this:

have loved this song for a long time, and I am glad I saw this cover of Junho. I wish he has an OST like this...

Edited by czakhareina
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

making / BTS | English Translation

credit JLML718

9d4aec06eba45489e435d1962e092b006f6ec3e0

CLICK HERE

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So cute 

:yayaya: ikr. I also love the part of the Harry Potter mention, Junho and his HP references never ceases to make my HP-fan heart sing. and Lee Seyoung is like a ball of energy and Aegyo... :wow:

These Behind look is very different from how it will be when the drama starts. Gonna prepare my heart for whatever onslaught it will have to go through. (crossing my fingers the story will be good.)

I hope there are also more behind the scenes to be revealed, especially one with lee Deokhwa-nim.

He seems like such a fun veteran actor on set. 

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

The premiere date changed?! I was looking forward to watching it during my break off from work. :letalQQ:

The BTS are so funny. Hahaha! 

I feel you. They added another week pf waiting... so more or less, 3 more weeks to go... 

but with this extension, they would have more time... maybe Junho and Seyoung can make a magazine photoshoot.

I mean, individually they've been rocking their photoshoots...

7a1000f271d1cfc9bd5723e4b51a799645ad2062

together, I feel like they would make such a striking modern day fashionable couple model.

I mean they look sleek and fab during their Baeksang appearance:

20210513232334652rvsj.jpg

Edited by czakhareina
  • Heart Eyes 3

Teaser

google translate:

DeokIm Slow Cam Version

What is a flower and what is its Virtue?

A court lady who wants to protect the life she has chosen

The sad court romance of a king who put the country ahead of love.

#RedSleeveCuff First Broadcast on Friday, November 12 at 10pm

#mbcdrama #이준호#이세영 #TheRedSleeve MBC 211112 broadcast

Edited by czakhareina
  • Heart Eyes 3

Junho Has Strong Bonds With Kang Hoon And Oh Dae Hwan In “The Red Sleeve”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 26, 2021 | by L. Kim

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Red Sleeve” has shared a sneak peek of the bromance between between 2PM’s Junho, Kang Hoon, and Oh Dae Hwan.

Based on a novel, “The Red Sleeve” is a traditional historical drama that tells the record of an imperial court romance between court lady Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young), who wanted to protect the life she had chosen, and emperor Yi San (Junho), who put the nation first before love.

Not only does the drama boast of a timeless love between Seong Deok Im and Yi San, but it also includes the loyal friendship between Yi San, Hong Deok Ro (Kang Hoon), and Kang Tae Ho (Oh Dae Hwan). Hong Deok Ro is a government official whose goal is to make sure Yi San wins the throne, and Kang Tae Ho is Yi San’s faithful bodyguard.

The newly released stills give a glimpse of Yi San’s relationship with the two characters who help him on his path to becoming the next king. In one photo, Yi San strides forward with confidence as he exudes authoritative vibes. Beside him are Hong Deok Ro and Kang Tae Ho, piquing anticipation for the charismatic performance of the “Yi San Crew.”

Another photo shows the Yi San and Hong Deok Ro standing next to each other as they make the darkened palace shine with their good looks. The atmosphere is calm and comfortable, hinting that the two go beyond mere political relations.

2pm-junho-kang-hoon.jpg

In the next still, Yi San and Kang Tae Ho seem to be preparing for battle. The two move with resolve and grace, and their expressions are both solemn and tense. It is expected that Kang Tae Ho will be a sturdy and reliable guard who will protect Yi San until the very end.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1495411wpp/2pms-junhos-has-strong-bonds-with-kang-hoon-and-oh-dae-hwan-in-the-red-sleeve-cuff

• Like 2

Lee Se Young And 2PM’s Junho Share A Blissful Moment Together In “The Red Sleeve” Poster

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 27, 2021 | by S. Nam

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Red Sleeve” revealed a new romantic poster of 2PM’s Junho and Lee Se Young!

Based on a novel, “The Red Sleeve” is a traditional historical drama that tells the record of an imperial court romance between court lady Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young), who wanted to protect the life she had chosen, and emperor Yi San (Junho), who put the nation first before love.

The new special couple poster shares the text, “A moment became eternity,” which reflects how the love of the century will be remembered forever by future generations. The poster captures a dazzling moment of love between lady Seong Deok Im and emperor Yi San.

In the poster, Yi San and Seong Deok Im have temporarily left behind their titles of emperor and court lady to enjoy a moment of sweet freedom outside the palace walls. The two spend time to themselves while sitting in a beautiful green forest road. Their heads lean in close as they share a book together, and their happy smiles make viewers’ hearts flutter.

However, despite the blissful moment, Seong Deok Im and Yi San will have to soon wrap up their outing because they’re fated to return to the palace. The scene from the poster only seems like a momentary dream. Viewers are already highly anticipating the passionate romance that’ll be as sweet and beautiful as a daydream.

From their outfits to their expressions, Junho and Lee Se Young also have remarkable chemistry within the poster. Junho’s sky blue attire matches Lee Se Young’s pastel pink jeogori (Korean traditional clothing), and the two have matching crescent eyes when they smile. With Junho’s refreshing yet reliable charm and Lee Se Young’s lovable energy, the two actors complete a stunning picture.

“The Red Sleeve” premieres on November 12 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

LINK: https://www.soompi.com/article/1495543wpp/lee-se-young-and-2pms-junho-share-a-blissful-moment-together-in-the-red-sleeve-poster

11 hours ago, Hyacinth0910 said:
Will this be available only on Viki streaming app?

it will also be available in VIU

Edited by czakhareina
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

New stills of Supporting Cast

Oct.28.2021

2021102808084105219d3244b4fed58141237161

Cast and Character

Jo Hee-bong as Court Minister Hong Jung-Yeo, head of Noron
Seo Hyo-rim as Princess Hwawan, Lee San's Aunt
Kang Mal-geum as Hyebin Hong, Lee San's mother
Oh Dae-hwan as Kang Tae-Ho, the military guard
Kwon Hyun-bin as Jung Baek-Ik, adoptive son of Princess Hwawan

Edited by czakhareina
  • Like 2

with RED SLEEVE's premier moved,...

they have slated some special Red Sleeve features on for Nov 5-7:

Google Translate:

Nov 5 - Script Reading

Nov 6 - Clothes/character discussion (so basically trip down history? hahaha wonder if it would be anything like how my former HS teacher related history? )

Nov 7 - ?

MBC instagram update

Spoiler

Edited by czakhareina
  • Insightful 2
14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So Viu will air the next day. 

With subs

Viki doesn't cover my part of the world but Viu does... so thankgoodnes ^_^

Junho if doing rounds of appearances and promotions:

he was in MBC's I Live Alone last night:

Junho is back with 'red Sleeve Cuff: Junho's Saguek Lines practice