The Red Sleeve Cuff 옷소매 붉은 끝동 [2021-22]

The Red Sleeve Release Date, Preview: 2PM Junho And Lee Se Young Show Off A Romantic Atmosphere In New Poster For The Upcoming MBC Kdrama

87152d98ee1683dd33f78f11657706915fbfef47
The new MBC Kdrama The Red Sleeve will air on Fridays and Saturdays.

Fans of Korean dramas have another show to look forward to, and it's already generating a lot of attention.

The Red Sleeve is a new MBC drama that will air on Fridays and Saturdays. It will be directed by Jung Ji In, who previously directed the Kdramas Radiant Office and Hold Me Tight. Jung Hae Ri, who is also one of the scriptwriters of Ruler: Master of the Mask, will write the series script.

The Red Sleeve Plot And Storyline

The Red Sleeve is a tragic romance Kdrama that will tell the story of an imperial court lady who falls in love with an emperor. The series will depict a tumultuous affair between a lady who wants to safeguard her life and all she holds dear and a monarch who places his realm above love.

The plot and storyline of a court lady becoming a king’s concubine, in particular, piques viewers’ curiosity. In addition, The Red Sleeve is based on a famous novel of the same name and is likely to get a lot of attention as it will be Junho’s first drama endeavor after being discharged from the military.

2PM Junho And Lee Se Young Share A Romantic Atmosphere In The New Poster For The Red Sleeve

MBC has revealed a new image poster for The Red Sleeve that features 2PM members Junho and Lee Se Young sharing a romantic moment.

In particular, the poster showcases the sweet freedom outside the palace fence away from their status as "the king and the lady," which the two took advantage of. Junho and Se Young are sitting on a green forest road while sharing laughter. The smiles from the two main protagonists further made the hearts of the potential viewers flutter.

On the other hand, the friendly appearance of Junho and Se Young gave excitement and a heartbreaking afterglow. As they are destined to return to the palace in a moment, the breathtaking moment seems to be a dream.

The Red Sleeve Release Date

Huge attention is now focused on the forthcoming MBC Kdrama The Red Sleeve, especially with the curiosity between Junho and Lee Se Young’s chemistry that is as lovely as a peach blossom.

The Red Sleeve is scheduled to premiere on November 12, 2021, at 10:00 PM KST. New episodes for the series will air on MBC every Friday and Saturday. International viewers can also stream the Kdrama online through Viki with English subtitles.

LINK: https://epicstream.com/article/marvel-film-eternals-unfair-fans-question-ma-dong-seoks-lack-of-screen-time

Edited by czakhareina
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

From 'Hellbound' To 'Red Sleeve'; Here's A List Of Top 5 K-Dramas Releasing This November

With Netflix's most recent Korean drama Squid Game breaking all the records, many fans are now looking out for other dramas to binge on. Whether you're a fan of romance, thrillers, or suspense, the world of Korean dramas has it all. If you've already binge-watched the popular Asian dramas and your love for K-dramas is ever-growing, here is a list of Top 5 K-dramas releasing in the month of November. 

Hellbound

Melancholia 

Red Sleeve
Release Date: November 5, 2021
Cast: Lee Joon-Ho, Lee Se-Young, Kang Hoon

Sung Deok-Im, played by Lee Se-Young, is a court lady who meets crown prince Lee San, essayed by Lee Joon-Ho. When Lee San finally ascends from the throne and becomes King Jeongjo, he asks Deok-Im to be his concubine. However, Deok-Im is caught between her true love and living her life freely.

Royal Secret Inspector Joy

Now, We Are Breaking Up

FULL ARTICLE LINK: https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/rest-of-the-world/from-hellbound-to-red-sleeve-heres-a-list-of-top-5-k-dramas-releasing-this-november.html

Edited by czakhareina
  • Like 1
  • Party! 2

Wow, I didn't realized THAT many dramas was airing in November. :shocked2: Nevertheless, this is the only one I'm really looking forward to. 

The King's Affection and the teasers of this drama have taught me that being a Crown Prince/King is so lonely. 

RSC-06T.gif

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
20 hours ago, Tofu said:

Wow, I didn't realized THAT many dramas was airing in November. :shocked2: Nevertheless, this is the only one I'm really looking forward to. 

There are tons of dramas airing this November:

2 are about idols, with another about a youtuber

2 set in highschool

2 about adulting relationships

2 are with complex mystery/crime narrative

3 in a scifi-medical dystopian disaster-fantasy backdrop

And for my fangirl heart, 3 of which are with 2pm members 

Here is that extensive list with airing dates:

Personally due to being a fan, this drama, then the one with Kim Soohyun and Cha Seungwon, and finally the one with Yoo AhIn are the ones I am excited about. But for everythng else, i am excited to watch Song YoonAh and Lee Sunkyun

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

The King's Affection and the teasers of this drama have taught me that being a Crown Prince/King is so lonely. 

Agreed. Though i would extend that "to Being part of the royal family"... who are not only lonely, but also dangerous, cruel and cold lives.

Additionally chinese dramas Taught me is that its worse if one is part of a harem. So I kinda am with Sung DeokIm in not wanting to be part of JeongJo's harem.

Jeongjo might be pretty and makes one heart flutter, but being with him is like being part of a pretty golden deathtrap. Thus I am ready for any heart wrenching moments

Edited by czakhareina
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

@czakhareina @Tofu My goodness, it is impossible to watch them all.  With so many alternative platforms from TVing, NF , Apple TV plus etc - viewers are spoilt for choice. Plot wise, I think this one will be the one that will clutch my heart. 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2PM’s Junho and Lee Se Young’s ‘The Red Sleeve Cuff’ Sold to More Than 20 Countries Ahead of Premiere in November

BY Shai Collins Oct 29, 2021 01:58 AM EDT

MBC's soon-to-release historical-romance drama "The Red Sleeve Cuff," starring 2PM's Junho and Lee Se Young, has been sold to over 20 countries.

MBC's 'The Red Sleeve Cuff' to be Available in America, Europe, Japan, and Taiwan

This 2021, tvN's "Doom at Your Service," "Vincenzo," "The Veil," "Now We Are Breaking Up," and more were sold to different countries overseas.

Then, on October 29, MBC's forthcoming drama "The Red Sleeve Cuff," which stars 2PM's Junho and Lee Se Young, is reported to have been sold to more than 20 countries before ahead of its premiere.

2PM Junho and Lee Se Young - The Red Sleeve Cuff Still

As "The Red Sleeve Cuff" is a highly-anticipated series, the romance drama achieved a victory of signing exclusive contracts to leading overseas channels, including major online streaming platforms in each region.

The Red Sleeve Cuff Still

"The Red Sleeve Cuff" was sold to some of the largest regions, specifically in America, Japan, Europe, and Taiwan. Other countries that bought the drama are yet to be confirmed.

It is expected that the drama will properly showcase the beauty and authenticity of K-historical dramas to global home channels amid the global success of Korean content.

Spoiler

The Red Sleeve Cuff

On the other hand, a representative from the production of "The Red Sleeve Cuff" expressed that the team was happy about the news. They were surprised by the massive interest of the viewers both in domestic and abroad.

In return, the representative added that the production team will do their best to release more compelling dramas soon.

T

• Clapping Hands 3

This thread is moving so fast and ya’ll have gotten me curious about this one. I fear my poor heart won’t be able to take a sad ending but the plot and the stills and teasers you guys have posted has me quite intrigued. The leads both look so good and look good together. Will check this one out when it airs. Please ping me when it becomes available so I remember! :laugh:

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

6 hours ago, Mouse said:

This thread is moving so fast and ya’ll have gotten me curious about this one. I fear my poor heart won’t be able to take a sad ending but the plot and the stills and teasers you guys have posted has me quite intrigued. The leads both look so good and look good together. Will check this one out when it airs. Please ping me when it becomes available so I remember! :laugh:

oh heh :thinking:

it is probably me.... hehehe 

Annyeong :CharmanderYay:

I've recently turned fan to stan of Junho. So I've been stalking him .. been scouring any and all updates on his activities as well as 2pm... and ofc this drama....

Though I do think MBC has been pulling and dropping so much promos for this drama, I think they also did a bit of it for The Veil with Namgoong Min. 

but I also think this drama is hotly fueled by a slew of different factors: Hottest having sorely miss 2pm with they 5 yr hiatus d/t military enlistment, being the trendy 'My House Junho' Junho, and this being Junho's drama comeback after his enlistment.... plus Lee Seyoung being one of the child stars who grew up in sagueks.

I mean...

now they brought "my house" junho to "My palace version"

Edited by czakhareina
  • Heart Eyes 2