🎼More OST🎼

Tan Song Yun - Like A Breeze

My Everything

Playlist

Edited by Lynne
  • Like 4

Episodes Guide

Episode 1: How LingXiao, Li JianJian & ZiQiu connected together

Episode 2: JianJian kept throwing ZiQiu's stuff off the staircase, LingXiao's mother left, the 3 kids are now teenagers

Episode 3: How the 3 of them save MingYue, to be JianJian's best friends, parents meeting for JianJian, MingYue showing interest in ZiQiu, the appearance of LingXiao's mother and ZiQiu remembering his own mother leaving him behind

Episode 4: LingXiao's nightmare, LingXiao's stepsister appearance, LingXiao & ZiQiu rooftops talks

Episode 5: LingXiao's stepsister fall off the staircase, Father Li's outburst on ZiQiu's birthday

Episode 6: Chinese New Year celebrations, JianJian won a competition, ZiQiu's father appearance

Episode 7: ZiQiu's father visited him at the school, JianJian visits to the dentist, ZiQiu squabbles with LingXiao and JianJian, Zhao HuoGuang (ZiQiu's father) visits to Father Li

Episode 8: ZiQiu's father causing issues at Father Li's shop, ZiQiu making up his minds

Episode 9: LingXiao's grandma passed away and mother involved in an accident, JianJian fall down the stairs case, Father Li fainted and send to hospital

Episode 10: ZiQiu tell Father Li & Father Ling of his decision, LingXiao came back to pack, Brothers fighting.

Episode 11: JianJian knows of ZiQiu & LingXiao leaving, LingXiao & ZiQiu each received the shoes

Episode 12: JianJian slowly drifted apart from ZiQiu and LingXiao, distancing herself from them. LingXiao return

Episode 13: Brothers and sister meeting up

Episode 14: Brothers knocking head together, LingXiao & ZiQiu will co-habit right opposite where JianJian is staying

Episode 15: ZiQiu & Father Li reunion, Father Ling's birthday dinner, LingXiao's scar on his shoulder, JianJian have a bf??!!

Episode 16: Neighborhood auntie told LingXiao to go after JianJian, ZiQiu's cafe opening

Episode 17: JianJian brought her BF back, Jian Jian scolding both ZiQiu & LingXiao

Episode 18: ZiQiu had an accident

Episode 19: Brothers & Sister make up

Episode 20: More brothers & sister bonding, MY further misunderstand that LX is interested in her

Episode 21: LingXiao went to Singapore to see his mother, MY confessions

Episode 22: JianJian's mother death memorial day, LingXiao return

Episode 23: LingXiao confessed to JianJian

Episode 24: ZiQiu's mother appearance, ZiQiu confessed to FatherLi and later JianJian

Episode 25: ZiQiu meet up with his mother, MY misunderstood JianJian and scold her

Episode 26: ZiQiu's mother went to see Father Li

Episode 27: JianJian fight with TanCan, LingXiao kiss JianJian, MY move back

Episode 28: JianJian reject ZiQiu, got closer with LingXiao

Episode 29: LingXiao confess again, ZiQiu suffering in England expose

Episode 30: Both LingXiao & ZiQiu knows of each other confessions to JianJian, JianJian admission

Episode 31: JianJian & LingXiao fight, Father Ling bring LingXiao to see Chinese Traditional Doctor

Episode 32: LingXiao asking for Father Li's approval

Episode 33: Father Li worries about ChenTing, the trio is back, ZiQiu breakdown

Episode 34: Father Li have a heart to heart talk with the 3 kids, Father Li told Father Ling about the 3 kids

Episode 35: ZiQiu recovery, JianJian buying shoes for both LingXiao & ZiQiu, 3 girls having a heart to heart take

Episode 36: Father Ling jealous of Father Li, 5 of them having a meal together, ChenTing return to China and make her presence know to LingXiao. 

Episode 37: Chen Ting celebrates Ling Xiao's birthday, and made veiled insults everyone he considers family. Father Li and He Mei have a heart and heart talk about the past.

Episode 38JianJian and ZiQiu gives LingXiao a surprise birthday celebration. ZiQiu finally finds out why He Mei left him on Father Li's care.

Episode 39: MingYue finally comes clean of her issues with her mother. ChenTing plans to stay in China, resulting ChenTing and Ling Xiao having an argument about Orange's education. Ling Xiao's anxiety flares again.

Episode 40: Orange is temporarily staying in JianJian's apartment. ZiQiu helps to take care of her during daytime. 
Father Ling have talks with ChenTing about Ling Xiao's mental condition, asking her to be kinder to JianJian for Ling Xiao's sake.

Episode 41: Orange explains that Chen Ting hating JianJian and Li Family was the reason why Ling Xiao cannot come home 3 years ago after graduation. Father Li gets closer to HeMei.

Episode 42: Ling Xiao have an argument with ChenTing defending Li Jianjian. Li JianJian have a work problem. Orange starts to work at ZiQiu's cafe. 

Episode 43: Orange apologise to JianJian for her past actions, MingYue heart to heart talk with the parents

Episode 44: Father Li & HeMei dates, JianJian being caught coming out of the opposite house early in the morning

Episode 45: Senior broke off with BF, JianJian's plagiarism solved, ChenTing's house warming

Episode 46: ChenTing & LingXiao buried the hatchet, Father Li marriage registration with HeMei

~ The End ~

1GPKol7.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Lyn the mother is really too much to be honest....why demands things....if you're really want to make amend come back and let the kid accept you slowly.....you have not been part of his life for over 10 years and you expect the kid to just accept you like this? however i totally love it when he told her off

“属于李尖尖的东西 我不会分给别人” damn LingXiao respond to his mother when she asked him to give his lil sister some love of what he gave to JianJian

The mother told LingXiao to just love his sister a lil bit, when she shouldnt really make any demands....we all understand when you left 10 years ago you have your reason and you're suffering from depression, coming bk and trying to make up just isnt done this way!!

• Like 2

@NiteWalker Thank you for opening this thread.

Just finished watching episode 1. I need subs to watch Cdrama or I will be lost for sure.

ZhiQiu's Mom annoys and she disgust me. She seems to be so lost and unhappy. I don’t get why she feels that way now. She decided to raise her kid alone but once it got to hard she regrets her decision. Smh smh I hate people like that. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 minute ago, UnniSara said:

@NiteWalker Thank you for opening this thread.

Just finished watching episode 1. I need subs to watch Cdrama or I will be lost for sure.

ZiQiu's Mom annoys and she disgust me. She seems to be so lost and unhappy. I don’t get why she feels that way now. She decided to raise her kid alone but once it got to hard she regrets her decision. Smh smh I hate people like that. 

i know what you means......they always thought they could handle it however when it got too tough, they just pack up and leave.....who is left to suffer?

it will be the kid that will suffer the most....ZiQiu growing up to thoughts that there might be because he did something wrong while it is not the case sigh.....we are lucky there is Father Li who will take him in and envelope him in as much families love as he could to try to make life better for ZiQiu

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@NiteWalker @UnniSara

changed my namee again.. LOL

Anyway.. aiyaaa..... I can rant longggg about the selfishness of people...

Ugh.. LINGXIAO's mother is so selfish... and also his grandmother... seriously..... its one thing to leave... but its another to force someone to accept you back when you're already gone for years... 

very true......urgh the grandmother is honestly another piece of works lols.....anyway i rather spazz about their cute relationship 😄 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Lynne said:

Short trailer : 1999, 2009, 2010 and 2019

Watching this trailer... so the family was separated for 9 years??? from 2010-2019 T_T 

yes they were separated and it didnt happen in a good terms which was why there is this small lil rift in between them.....im not sure how or when they going to make it happen maybe in another 5 or 6 episodes since....ZiQiu's father will be appearing on episode 6 if im not wrong sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Sad 2
On 8/10/2020 at 11:51 AM, NiteWalker said:

Episode 8: ZiQiu's father causing issues at Father Li's shop, ZiQiu making up his minds

Episode 9: LingXiao's grandma passed away and mother involved in an accident, JianJian fall down the stairs case, Father Li fainted and send to hospital

Episode 10:

Oh my... that is a lot of thing that happen in a span of 2 episode...

I dislike Ziqiu's father as much as Ling Xiao's mom 

• Like 3