Go Ahead 以家人之名 [2020]

14 hours ago, Lynne said:

Oh my... that is a lot of thing that happen in a span of 2 episode...

I dislike Ziqiu's father as much as Ling Xiao's mom 

that guy wanted ZiQiu back was mainly he is growing up to be a fine young man....his study is not top notch like LingXiao however he isnt far behind LingXiao......

he didnt have to do much after all......and he cant have a kid by himself!! serve him right!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

that guy wanted ZiQiu back was mainly he is growing up to be a fine young man....his study is not top notch like LingXiao however he isnt far behind LingXiao......

he didnt have to do much after all......and he cant have a kid by himself!! serve him right!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't watch the whole episode yet.. just some clips here and there.. but ZiQiu's dad makes me so mad....

So selfish..... :classic_angry:

• Like 2

To put the balm on today's episode... let me share the lovely gifs I found on weibo.. 

This 3 is the character introduction on the opening credit.

After looking at them for awhile.. I found they're really nicely arranged telling us a simple story about the character and their psychological shadows 

💠 Ling Xiao

Sharing memories of his parent's fighting and him left behind by his mother. 

bTpeekX.gif

💠 ZiQiu

Sharing the story of a son being abandoned, yet he still yearns deep inside.. for family... 

xxALY4e.gif

💠 Li Jianjian.... the bright and happy Jianjian... 

SoAMQBS.gif

• Like 1

And in 2019, everyone is an adult.. and must face that life is not as simple as when they're 6 years old.. Look at the contrast of these two scene... Sigh..

Childhood

d2gA8h7.gif

Adult

ZnBi1hy.gif

But that's life... nothing is ever easy..... 

I'm glad at the end.. it is shown to us that the family will be together again....

LVDgHXa.jpg

People come and goes.. but if you're meant to be together.. you will be together.

• Like 2

This drama is so good! I'm already on ep 9 and I've already cried so much because of Li Hiachiao. BEST DAD IN THE WORLD! 

Spoiler

The scene where Ling Xiao flicks JianJian's forehead because she got the answer wrong again, and JianJian says "don't hit me, no one will marry me if I become dumb" and Ling Xiao says "I will" while looking straight into her eyes.... gahh! I was squealing! SWL and his stares... 🥰

• Haha 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

8 hours ago, mouse said:

This drama is so good! I'm already on ep 9 and I've already cried so much because of Li Hiachiao. BEST DAD IN THE WORLD! 

Hide contents

The scene where Ling Xiao flicks JianJian's forehead because she got the answer wrong again, and JianJian says "don't hit me, no one will marry me if I become dumb" and Ling Xiao says "I will" while looking straight into her eyes.... gahh! I was squealing! SWL and his stares... 🥰

Best to come my friend

Spoiler

It’s not no one it’s, you marry me if I became stupid

• Thanks 1
Just now, mouse said:

@NiteWalker what is happening that scene? I'm certain I will be crying buckets. Anything with LQ and Hiachao just gets me.

talking about it also make me wanna cry....whatever happen between ZiQiu and HaiChao really touch a cord inside you.....they are this good......(damn Zhang XinCheng) is really really good in this drama

Spoiler

well finally ZiQiu present himself, that he is back after 9 years.....the cashier recognize him since there is a picture of the 3 kids together on the counter that HaiChao kept there......

the cashier told ZiQiu to kneel down and pay his respect to HaiChao to show his gratitude jokingly.....however what she didnt expect was that ZiQiu was like....

'Oh ... okie'....and went down without a second thoughts or second words and pay his respect as shown in the pictures above 

it only happen for like 10 second....of course HaiChao wont have none of it....and quickly get ZiQiu up on his feet and he reprimand the cashier for even recommending that......

still when ZiQiu was kneeling down and pay his respect.....you can felt the love and guilt he had for HaiChao.....

Love we all dont have to say it.....as HaiChao took ZiQiu in without a second word and gave him a place to call home....

Guilt is more probably that he stay away for 9 long years and not being there for them for the past 9 years i guess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mouse said:

Thank you @NiteWalker! I didn’t realize that they were separated for 9 years!! 

It’s JianJian and HaiChao that hold the family together. It seems to me that LX has always liked JianJian. I’m eager to see how things develop. 

exactly.....HaiChao is like a mother figure to them......

well JianJian is the one that penetrate their cold world.....when LX had nothing to look forward to...it was JianJian and bring him warmth and a ray of hope.....she shows her that is it alright to misses someone.....by showing him the collections of her mother pictures that HaiChao stacks away.....

• Like 2

I'm only on ep 4 right now but I hate how the moms in this have just abandoned their kids. It's horrible! I like that I can already see inklings of where the romance is going to take us now that they're in high school. 

I loved it when Ling Xiao's dad went off on his mom though. She has no room to talk about how LX is being raised when she literally gave him to Jian Jian when they were kids. The nerve! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png