The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

To be honest I  prefer  historical romance drama over modern romance drama. I have no idea why but that is what I mostly watch. For a modern I PREFER CRIME DRAMA. I love a good cop, mystery drama. 

Because most of the modern romance dramas are draggy and fillery. The rom coms are even worse. The showrunners for the most part don't know when to end them. Whereas the modern crime dramas seldom go beyond 24 episodes and the mysteries are usually well-written even if I don't think much of the romantic elements.

Although Prince An's motivations for revenge weren't that great, what he did pushed the leads to their limits over and over again. It was relentless and exhausting. I don't know how Xu Jing does it. How many times has he been stabbed, slashed and shot? It wasn't easy for Fu Rong either not knowing where the attacks were coming from. Trust is a lesson that had to be learnt through blood, sweat and tears.

@abs-oluteM Yeah, that was pretty funny too how that was handled. 

In the end the show gave Screechy a nice send-off. She got herself a handsome prince under false pretences and he actually likes her. I also had a little laugh when she thought the chubby guy that came forward first was the prince. 

The E subs for this final phase seems all over the place. Prince An's mother shouldn't be Queen Dowager (Queen is wrong anyway it should be Empress) but more like Consort Dowager Wen or Dowager Consort Wen. She was a consort of the former emperor not the main wife ie. empress. That's why Prince An refers to her as mu fei not mu hou

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I have to say that I laughed so hard when Screechy discovered that the peace treaty marriage was all smokescreen for the King's brother's own ambitious machinations. Her indignance that it was all fake was cracked me up completely. She was so offended that the King didn't look upon her in awe as some kind of divine beauty. LOL. That was so funny. I wish the Xuan Huan King all the very best with her. I won't say "poor man" because he seems to like her the way she is. One man's meat is another man's poison.  :laugh:

Divine beauty???

gotta be kidding me right??? she is ugly to me....i dont mean in appearance...while i might be attracted to you in visual at first glance...however your every action and way you hold yourself and think of yourself actually reflect the real you...

and that made her ugly in my eyes...i cant help and fast forward thru her scenes....not to mention that i love how XuJin and FuRong was all lovey dovey when she was blind ... that made my days after all

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

Divine beauty???

gotta be kidding me right??? she is ugly to me....i dont mean in appearance...while i might be attracted to you in visual at first glance...however your every action and way you hold yourself and think of yourself actually reflect the real you...

and that made her ugly in my eyes...i cant help and fast forward thru her scenes....not to mention that i love how XuJin and FuRong was all lovey dovey when she was blind ... that made my days after all

Well no one can accuse Screechy of undue modesty. 

:smug:

That's always been her problem... Overindulged to the point where she has no sense of reality. But I also think it's a cover for insecurity. 

Yeah, those fake blindness scenes in the Su manor were downright hilarious. One of my favourites was Fu Rong feeding Xu Jin the bao. Heh. Screechy was hardly a match for the resident mischief maker. 

• Haha 4

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

34 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Yeah, those fake blindness scenes in the Su manor were downright hilarious. One of my favourites was Fu Rong feeding Xu Jin the bao. Heh. Screechy was hardly a match for the resident mischief maker. 

i was loving every single minutes of that....i was like eat that you screechy lols

she cant stop them either...not to mention XuJin is pampering her senseless and was a partner in that mischief too

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, SnT said:

Golly l really miss the drama... Aiks.. Xj fr and all their lovely interactions. Major hangover... Kinda miss the feeling of cant wait for wednesday night to see new episodes haha.... Anyone w same prob? I need a new drama.!! 

not for me yet.....

still doesnt know which drama to pick up after this though lols

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Yana said:

@SnT @NiteWalker me too...haven't found any good drama. If you guys have any good suggestion...drop forget to drop it here..:smile:

Same same.... Something as intensely sweet but not sugary sweet haha... I think it was so enjoyable discussing w u ladies over weekend to tues n then we all sit tight waiting for wed episodes... Reading previews n searching for trailers n ost. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Btw i m kind of looking forward for twisted fate of love. I think 23rd nov. 

Actually same theme as ruyi. But more into turning back the clock. The fl looks pretty n the ml used to play more supoort role. Lets see. 

1 minute ago, gween97 said:

I’m still not get enough with this drama😂i want more of them🤭still wait for modern extra episode

I think ruyi is an essy drama to rewatch because a lot of sweet scenes. 

Ep 1 to 8 more like getting to know each other thru misunderstanding 

I m quite sure by ep 4, XJ had starting to fall for her. The fallen off beam scene. 

9 to 16 spending a lot of time together n he realised he has fallen for her. 

17 to 18 jailbreak n fugitive scene, declaration of love. One fan one heart

19 to 20 1st bomb

21 to 28 chasing after him n having rsther blissful matital life. Prob best out the lots of eps esp 27.

29 to 31 2nd bomb n qingfeng battle

32 to 33 reunion

34 to 35 General saga

36 to 37 3rd bomb

38 reunion n clearing all misunderstanding n being together as couple again

39 xihe marriage n fake news on death

40 live burial n happy ending. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, SnT said:

Btw i m kind of looking forward for twisted fate of love. I think 23rd nov. 

Actually same theme as ruyi. But more into turning back the clock. The fl looks pretty n the ml used to play more supoort role. Lets see. 

I think ruyi is an essy drama to rewatch because a lot of sweet scenes. 

Ep 1 to 8 more like getting to know each other thru misunderstanding 

I m quite sure by ep 4, XJ had starting to fall for her. The fallen off beam scene. 

9 to 16 spending a lot of time together n he realised he has fallen for her. 

17 to 18 jailbreak n fugitive scene, declaration of love. One fan one heart

19 to 20 1st bomb

21 to 28 chasing after him n having rsther blissful matital life. Prob best out the lots of eps esp 27.

29 to 31 2nd bomb n qingfeng battle

32 to 33 reunion

34 to 35 General saga

36 to 37 3rd bomb

38 reunion n clearing all misunderstanding n being together as couple again

39 xihe marriage n fake news on death

40 live burial n happy ending. 

Yes i will rewatch this drama for sure

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

If you gals have any BTS drop them here...

Do you know if they are gonna have fan meet like yunxi?

Yes please, if you guys find BTS (eng sub for better✌️) please kindly share in here🤗

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
41 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well if you like Youth Drama, try 'Professional Singles' 

its really not too bad, i love them 

:heart:

I saw on recommendation list. The ML really tall...and FL shorty cute. Nowadays alot cute youth drama...even though its not 100% my cup of tea..I will give a try. My sister said..i'm too old for youth/high school drama :PikaRIP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Yana said:

I saw on recommendation list. The ML really tall...and FL shorty cute. Nowadays alot cute youth drama...even though its not 100% my cup of tea..I will give a try. My sister said..i'm too old for youth/high school drama :PikaRIP:

tell your sister....no one is too old for anything....

hahaha yea the guy is really tall.....and the girl is honestly very petite.....however i love their vibe alot

• Like 2

I watched love is sweet till 21, then stopped for Ruyi. Now back to love is sweet. Very very good. Love it. 

Chemistry is so top notch. Story line is really so sweet yet so funny. It can also semd me into crying spree..so i was laughing, crying n laughing again. Nuts. It has the angstyness wo the torture.

N both leads are so good looking especially luo yunxi. His first modern drama i think. I think he suit moderm dramw more than historical costume  look. Even second leads are good looking. Set up is financial n investment world. Their modern costume is so good especially all the male suits. Whoosh!!!! Swoon. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
31 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yay gals . Looks handsome though  I prefer him in historical look ....:thinking:

Apparently this has the compilation of some deleted scenes 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4570954165059643/4570955600365850

It explains a few things. But i m very curious about xj dream. Never show much accept he marry her. When did he start having those dreams. I m. Suspecting since the beginning becsuse he went to ask fr for fortune telling. Did he dream he die young. Wish they can release all the episode... But not likely eh... In jjy interview ppl were asking if they r going to hv kid in this show, she says not that she is aware haha... 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, gween97 said:

you have to watch "everyone wants to meet you", zzh is very handsome in that drama:laugh:

He had  military cut hair in that drama right? :laugh:

Yesterday I was randomly looking at utube video and i found ZZH was in the drama called demon girl...GIRL!!! kissing scene in that drama is  really good...its republican era drama. I don't know how many eps. 

Edited by Yana
  • Haha 2