The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

I still cantlt get past the logic how the sml could not find out about her. I mean is it that difficult w his business connection n he need to resort to giving tips of the shop boy to inform him of her presemce. 

I mean look she has maids, she does embroidery which is supposedly for well brought up gsls, her maid came to buy tonnes of rice to do the feed refugees program that the whole capital is having. N it is done by imperial edict for gong ching hou (rhe nobles) to give out food. So much clue to where to find her. But i guess the logic if he is so smart he will start to pursue her much esrly N if he had pursue her early then no time for our houye to woo his wife n develop feelings for one another. C drama logic I guess. Its story of lingyi n shiyi aftevall. 

5 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

Yes I agree.. she may not realized this because she’s been focusing on other issues like QLF and her antics, the household issues and also finding her mother killer. But she is slowly falling for him. The almost divorce situation must be crucial in helping her realized what’s important things she’s been missing *ehem* 

I don’t think they will get divorce because from the trailer of the red thread symbolises they will go through the storm together. 

In the interview w tsy, she says in middle part they separate a while then when they get back they trust each other till the end n get through many things together. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker i have become lurker of this thread... lol... my ever so original status...

hahaha come and join us more lols

today episodes is damn sweet 

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I thought the instagram link in @SnT's post above has Lianfang admitting that she caused Yuanniang's death?

-- Translation for Mouse 😂 --

Lianfang: Shiyi Niang, I did not want to kill you, but you brought yourself to my door, so don't blame me for not being polite.

Shiyi Niang: You made so much effort to chase here to silence me, you should admit that it was you who harmed my big sister!

Lianfang: Indeed I caused Yuanniang's death. Do you think you will survive to tell someone about it?

---

By the way, why are the previews available so many episodes in advance?

yes based on what @SnTposted it seems that lianfang is behind it all however to be honest she doesn’t have the brain by much and also the mouldy  rice isn’t done mainly by her instruction either and how does the ou family managed to do it...

i remember @MorningDewor @SnT stated that wen niang is too quiet...there are something more to her than meet the eyes....

i agreed with it...somehow WenNiang emotional states is not very stable...she always presented the docile front and someone who always listen and obey what is stated however is that really her?

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ep 22 is so sweet n touching. I think thry working on showing how lovable he can be. But they really pushing pulling. Omg... I wish she would just say share the same bed. Arrrrggghhh...

But he js definitely making his move. Good boy houye... He has understood the principles of attack. u don work at it u not gonna get her. Yessss smart guy... Broke his window to move in xikuayuan. Lol...goid move. Bet thst window will never get repair. 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 4

Actually I like what General Fu said to HouYe when he questions why ShIYi isn’t willing to confess to him what she is actually doing outside , and stated that he wouldn’t stop her from doing it ....

’if you want madam to open up with you, you must open with her first if not forever you both will have this wall in between you guys that cannot be penetrated’

he kept replaying what General Fu said to him and after the drunk saga that ended up with Madame Xu seeing more of ShiYi calm and firm demure as well as her kindness to all...Madame Xu finally start admitting that she is wrong...

9 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

Gosh I couldn’t get enough of today episode everything is soo sweet🥰❤️💕. I don’t even know where to start..

Can I get new episode every day 😆😆

I’m still laughing over it hahaha 

10 minutes ago, SnT said:

Ep 22 is so sweet n touching. I think thry working on showing how lovable he can be. But they really pushing pulling. Omg... I wish she woukd just say shsre the same bed. Arrrrggghhh... But he js definitely making his move. Good boy houye... He has understood the principles of attack. u don work at it u not gonna get her. Yessss smart guy... Broke his window to move in xikuayuan

And he even pretended that his arms is tired because he had train too hard today so that he can have ShiYi pampering him hahaha

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Actually I like what General Fu said to HouYe when he questions why ShIYi isn’t willing to confess to him what she is actually doing outside , and stated that he wouldn’t stop her from doing it ....

’if you want madam to open up with you, you must open with her first if not forever you both will have this wall in between you guys that cannot be penetrated’

he kept replaying what General Fu said to him and after the drunk saga that ended up with Madame Xu seeing more of ShiYi calm and firm demure as well as her kindness to all...Madame Xu finally start admitting that she is wrong...

I’m still laughing over it hahaha 

I know right... General Fu is so sensible.. lucky that they have a shipper on their boat.. all 4 side kick is pretty useful. But I actually pity Amber.. I hope she really doesn’t do anything that will betray Shiyi in the future. 

• Like 4

I think for a cold general... For him to be so down right sweet n teasing her, making promise he will protect her from now on is as good as he is saying i hv fallen for u. 

He look so adorable in the garden pretending he din see her then want ti talk more n stumble on his words. It is actually sad that general fu says he used to be cheerful n love polo n behave likr a carefree noble boy. Now wonder he plays the zither well too... Hipe shiyi can be more responsive in coming episodes. N hope they can be honest about her teaching at workshop. Love general fu point why not ask urself why u don want to tell her u know. Meaning lingyi can take the first step right. 

Love how madame xu is finally on shiyi camp. Do u guys think she was also playing along to drsw out qiao. I mean she look so shock to see the ither side of qiao. N madame xu being a grand dame of the family would hv lots of intelligence to be married to the old marquis n raise very outstanding sons. 

17 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

I know right... General Fu is so sensible.. lucky that they have a shipper on their boat.. all 4 side kick is pretty useful. But I actually pity Amber.. I hope she really doesn’t do anything that will betray Shiyi in the future. 

I doubt it. I think that is settle. She Had stated very clear. Her sister or not she must lost her original self. 

N notice how jingyuan has yet to state the successor. N marquis is always asking about  ou yanxing. Making the brother jealous 

I wisj they hv more events like the spring banquet n this party today. Even a polo game would be nice to show shiyi off. Would love to see them as husband n wife w children even in public events. Will be so sweet

N i think my guess is right. The embroidery has sonething to do u ou. They must be meeting the pirate. But i cant fit in qiao w ou. Hmmmm

Edited by SnT
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, SnT said:

N i think my guess is right. The embroidery has sonething to do u ou. They must be meeting the pirate. But i cant fit in qiao w ou. Hmmmm

Either their family has the dealing however lianfang definitely would not want ills to fall on family Xu..... if she plan to take the grand lady seat there is no way she wanted the ill to fall on family Xu...

her nanny might be make use by someone ....

17 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

At least she open up now...though like what shiyi said if she really want to make the most of it...she will have dress up more...her main motive was to get kick out because she misbehaves like what happen to lianfang’ nanny..

so that either way Madame Lou cannot blame her for not obeying and at least she got kick out before she can do more harm towards shiyi

• Like 3

I m really not sure if i can take the upcoming angst. Omg... Def her mothrr desth n accident stabbing is gonna be do angsty. Can thry make up by ep 30....my poor heart cannot take it. After qiao offline, i should wait till u look ladies watch it haha... To get me more prepared. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 2

Looks like official trailer cause git the tencent logo. 

First kiss also not flaming yet n they start the angst d. I personally think it cannot be lingyi.. Nobody csm marry m sleep w a womam like nothing happens after u accidentally kill her mum. Must be some plot by ou family again to deviate attention from themselves. No wonder lingyi decided divorce. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
46 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ep 21

Lols the woman banquet is quite crazy. Can't this women just talk straight to the point? That flower talks almost driving me nuts :laugh:

I was like, I know this flower! Its orchid! lols.... They're talking in circles lols... I confirm to you @NiteWalker@abs-oluteMI won't survived this kind of living style :poliWeird:

No way I want to live my life like this

• Haha 4

Ep 22

Wow so sweet! :heart:

Spoiler

Marquis starting his attack in full force lols, since he seems has decided to open his heart to her. 

- He claimed his window broken (he throw glasses by his own lols) to make as reason to stay in Western Lateral. 

20210310-000509.jpg

- He tease Shiyi and pretend he hurt himself, so she can feedspoon her.

Great development on their relationship, as Shiyi also started to become very concious of him. Especially when Marquis touched her hand, when they tried to arrange his blanket for his overnight staying lols. 

I really appreciate all the gestures and sweet progresses in the romance. :hearties: Even professional drama watcher like me, still can get butterflies on my stomach! Lols

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I think they pace it well. Because she is opening up to him. I mean she caught him pretending blatantly yet still feed him. That speaks volume from shiyi. His back story touch her n gave her a soft spot for him. She finds him rather cute n many times i feel she almost want to smack him for being naughty n teasing her. 

I really hope they share the same bed soon, not so much for consummation but the overall feeling is they need each other. Her gentleness n understamding of him can calm him n give him that  haven he badly need.

His strength n love for her is a reliance n let herself to be taken care of. She never relied on anyone. I really love how the romantic scenes are shown in very pretty lighting n slowly motion. I m. Getting diabetes here. Tomolo is total 8 episodes. Full of love n amgst. 

Also i salute his pro active ways. I mean that is what i call a man. U see, u like, u aim n u get it. Hate drama ml that is neither here nor there kinda guy. Want to say but pull back n give mix signals.

Sorry, I m a traditional who likes to be chased hahaha... N i also believe if a man loves u he will go to the moon n back.. Like qiao case if a man doesn't love u, go to him on bended knees he also would not glance at u. 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

looks angsty

okie at least we dont have to worry since they will be releasing 25-30 on Wednesday too....means we get a 5 episode dump and this will probably be over the since it will happen on 25-26 i guess where they reveal that ShiYi is helping out at the embroidery shop

and HouYe 'sui = divorce' ShiYi and maybe LianFang will be out of the pictures soon!!!

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

okie at least we dont have to worry since they will be releasing 25-30 on Wednesday too....means we get a 5 episode dump and this will probably be over the since it will happen on 25-26 i guess where they reveal that ShiYi is helping out at the embroidery shop

and HouYe 'sui = divorce' ShiYi and maybe LianFang will be out of the pictures soon!!!

6 ep my dear. 

Tonight official ep us 23 24. Then they will release vip up to 30. 

So 25 26 wil about burning qiao. Then 4 episodes of divorce ehmmm... I hope hope super hope that divorce over by 29 n 30. My little heart cant take 4 ep of tears n heartbreak. 2 max. Please haha... I m banking on the fact that we r at 28 when that happened meaning there many more episodes of sweet hubby n wife interaction. I m hanging on in there for their many sweet scenes not shown esp those w her side parted hair. Haha desperate la me. 

@NiteWalkerhttps://www.instagram.com/tv/CMLqKGtAjUR/?igshid=1d8uspxtht311

Interview w tsy. Around min 2 or so.. She mentioned they hv angst. Then they got back n fully trust each n walk through many trials together. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 minutes ago, SnT said:

6 ep my dear. 

Tonight official ep us 23 24. Then they will release vip up to 30. 

So 25 26 wil about burning qiao. Then 4 episodes of divorce ehmmm... I hope hope super hope that divorce over by 29 n 30. My little heart cant take 4 ep of tears n heartbreak. 2 max. Please haha... I m banking on the fact that we r at 28 when that happened meaning there many more episodes of sweet hubby n wife interaction. I m hanging on in there for their many sweet scenes not shown esp those w her side parted hair. Haha desperate la me. 

@NiteWalkerhttps://www.instagram.com/tv/CMLqKGtAjUR/?igshid=1d8uspxtht311

Interview w tsy.

hahaha i think not only you're desperate....all of us are too....we really want the divorce to be over and done with.....i dont want to spend the rest of the week moping over it either lols....

today is only wednesday you know!!! imagine Thurs - Sun pending for their reunion....that is going to be pure torture if that happen....

this is one of the main reason i hate to watch 'Current Airing' drama sometimes...cause something they will leave you hanging over the cliff lolssssss

:wow2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@NiteWalkeru hv just said exactly what i feel. I want hv the rest of the week knowing they hv resolve everything. But at least next mom it is a one shot 6 ep release.

I just hope that shiyi can quickly see through ou family tricks again. I bet u one week bubble teas that they must hv found her a threat d after the meeting at the party. N suddenly so msby witness n evidences. Pointing to houye.  Hope shiyi can use her intelligence n her understanding of houye to overcome all these. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3