The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

6 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Trust me, that's the only historical Cdrama with hot kisses......:PsyWhat: For modern drama, Love Is Sweet takes the cake....:GengarCool:

Made note now..... Lol.   These drama suggestions have definitely filled the void while waiting for subs.  just  caught up with YAMH.  

Did a quick peek at ep 35 Raw.. it’s like impossible not peek!  I think my curiosity is hopefully tame  for now. ....

Finally I can  say Good riddance to  Concubine Q.... 

now back to watching Subbed SB... nice to know  now which episode the hot scenes come.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Did anyone else notice that ever since Hou Ye did the deed with Shiyi, he only/mostly wore his brown robe? Does it signify him being happy (since his relationship is now stable and all)? I miss him in black or blue though... He looked so good in those colours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, gracebkk said:

Did anyone else notice that ever since Hou Ye did the deed with Shiyi, he only/mostly wore his brown robe? Does it signify him being happy (since his relationship is now stable and all)? I miss him in black or blue though... He looked so good in those colours.

Ya.. This is the one i don like. Makes him look hunch n droppy.. I feel is structure of the fabric. It is too soft. Iblobe his black, green, blue series. Even his white beige are nice too. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is what I am seeing in this next week's episode. 

Houye went somewhere, maybe a business trip. We finally get to see ShiYi using the expensive fan he gave her, she sat there fanning and waiting for him. Out of nowhere, he came back and hugged her 

"Did you miss me?" 

"Houye" then she hugged him 

"I misses you everyday and every night." She said 

"Me too."

**I lost the video, so don't ask me :cry:**

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

28 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Houye went somewhere, maybe a business trip. We finally get to see ShiYi using the expensive fan he gave her, she sat there fanning and waiting for him. Out of nowhere, he came back and hugged her 

"Did you miss me?" 

"Me too."

Your welcome....😎😎😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

"Did you miss me?" 

"Me too."

It’s interesting to note that when Yuanniang was still alive, Houye was barely home bec he always put work ahead. But with Shiyi, he is always eager to come home. Of course he still works hard but he always makes it a point to come home to her. I really loved that scene where he rode to meet Duke Wei when he was about to kill Wang Yu. And then right after he rushed back home bec he wanted to see Shiyi so badly. 

@Mizv I’m glad you decided to check out YAMH! We are always eager to recommend dramas!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

our ShiYiNiang with ChunGe

11 minutes ago, Mouse said:

It’s interesting to note that when Yuanniang was still alive, Houye was barely home bec he always put work ahead. But with Shiyi, he is always eager to come home. Of course he still works hard but he always makes it a point to come home to her. I really loved that scene where he rode to meet Duke Wei when he was about to kill Wang Yu. And then right after he rushed back home bec he wanted to see Shiyi so badly. 

because whenever HouYe is home YuanNiang will start nagging him about his duty and nag and nag.....my mom once said when a guy is back home from work....leave them alone...they need to discharge hahaha

• Like 5
2 hours ago, SnT said:

Ya.. This is the one i don like. Makes him look hunch n droppy.. I feel is structure of the fabric. It is too soft. Iblobe his black, green, blue series. Even his white beige are nice too. 

I also dislike that brown robe... he is best in other colours. 

i think Shiyi has new hairdo after they consummated the marriage... 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Your welcome....😎😎😎

Thank you, my translation goes from 0:38 til' the end. Don't try inserting my subs in the beginning, it's weird :lenny:

Sugar Daddy updated his videos with clips of him and ShiYi and said "Lin Shixian's house collapsed :cry:" with a crying emoji, but his was ugly so i'm going to use my favourite one. 

• Haha 3

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

1 hour ago, AwkwarDerp said:

"Did you miss me?" 

"Me too."

That is ep 38 trailer. He went to rescue one of the chief pirate family who was held hostage by jingyuan ou family. Because that pirate can possibly turn camp n surrender to court. There is s scene young ou activate and want the xu family spy which i think is qin to play the card of separating the husband n wife 0111 by creating suspicion for one another. I doubt that is an useful card haha... Of all the card to use that will fall flat.. I dont forsee them not trusting each other. 

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@Mizv

I think from the conversation when he was married to yuanniang he was away a lot too cause he has many military duties esp down south in the minzhe - guandong region nearer to the sea where the pirates are rampant. Yuanniang n family stayed in the capital. It is now that he is based in the capital city. So he can come home daily. This bit was mentioned in ep 36 when they were chatting about their children. 

But during yuanniang time and her death and one year after before he married 11, he is in ban yue pan n stayed away from his wives. His cave. He always withdraw into this chamber hahaha 

Ya after consummate her hair was side parted d. I love her in pale n different shade of green. N he wear that pink n brown robe a lot. Maybe it the episodes line up . Hopefully they change it back to blue n green. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, SnT said:

That is ep 38 trailer. He went to rescue one of the chief pirate family who was held hostage by jingyuan ou family. Because that pirate can possibly turn camp n surrender to court. There is s scene young ou activate and want the xu family spy which i think is qin to play the card of separating the husband n wife 0111 by creating suspicion for one another. I doubt that is an useful card haha... Of all the card to use that will fall flat.. I dont forsee them not trusting each other. 

lols not able to see the preview and no times to check out the latest preview as yet lols....hopefully i have the times soon...

• Like 2

Since you know I am like one century behind still on eps 28 with IQIYI subs ( yes, yes I did cheat and watch 35 and 36 with no subs ), can someone please give me spoiler if she ever made use of the divorce agreement?

Dayum...eps 28 was so sad. Hou Ye prioritises her in every decision he made so that she will not come to harm or be punished. But I don't think it is completely her fault since I can understand this is her mother's death that we're talking about. And what he said when he was drunk was pretty misleading. Perhaps, it really is the  lack of trust & communication on ShiYi's part that led to this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

11 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Nope......:cool:

She did not used even in the face of the poison wine that the mil is about to make her drink. Her maid wanted to take it out. She says if he comes back, i will let him punish me however he want but if he died, i will died along. She adked dong chin to burn it. 

But uo to ep 36 now, whether that divorce paper is still hidden away or not by the maid is unknown. 

• Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

our ShiYiNiang with ChunGe

I don't think that's Zhun Ge. I think that's the Xu Lingkuan's son right? Xu Shijie?

8 hours ago, SnT said:

There is s scene young ou activate and want the xu family spy which i think is qin to play the card of separating the husband n wife 0111 by creating suspicion for one another.

Why do I have a feeling this is when Hu Po's misunderstanding will come to play (unknowingly to her)? Like, Qin will "use" Hu Po's misunderstanding about Houye & Dongqing to "try" and cause a rift between Houye & Shiyi. But we all know how much Shiyi trusts Dongqing & how strong Houye & Shiyi's relationship is so I doubt it'll work. 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Since you know I am like one century behind still on eps 28 with IQIYI subs ( yes, yes I did cheat and watch 35 and 36 with no subs ), can someone please give me spoiler if she ever made use of the divorce agreement?

Nope, but I doubt this will be the last time we see that separation letter. Somehow, I have this feeling that we'll see that later when the prison scene comes up. I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong though! :D I don't want them to divorce! T.T

27 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

I wonder why Yu Ge looks like in hurry with a scene with Shiyi??

Yu Ge said so Shiyi "Mom. Zhun Ge is lost." – which is why after that scene, you see everyone panicking & trying to find Zhun Ge. I read somewhere that this was because the spy wanted to burn Shiyi's embroidery (which I think she embroidered it for someone in the palace aka a royalty?)

• Thanks 2