A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

I have to say I'm digging the second pairing more from all the promo stuff...they just look so cute. But I'll reserve judgement till I watch. Also I think Kim Sejeong is sooo cute. This is one of the rare cases where I'm watching more for her than for Ahn Hyo Seop :laugh: 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am so happy we get two love lines and the pairings look pretty matching. This is cute

Looks like no love triangle and no second leads antagonists to the main loveline...

Thank goodness! 

:laugh:

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

10 hours ago, Rina said:

Looks like no love triangle and no second leads antagonists to the main loveline...

Are they not going to include her first love/childhood friend? I considered him the second male lead, although, he was not a strong second male lead.

Spoiler

It was a unrequited love which ended up not being one-sided but by the time he figured out his feelings, she moved on with the male lead. I hope they have him in there because I want to see them compete to work at her parent's chicken shop. :laugh:

For the second couple, there was that rival of hers but it was so brief that I don't think her appearance was enough to call it a second female lead. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@Rina @Tofu Same here - I was super invested in KJY and SIA's pairing in Beautiful Love WL. Gosh I even watch it live (then rewatch with subs) just to see a few minutes of their scenes. And for 6 months - this was the only weekender I was committed to. I can see the chemie here that she has with Kim Min Kyu. Also I think the friendship between the girls will be fun to watch. 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@Rina  So is KMK's character the personal assistant to AHS's character? It says mutual trust between their characters. And the arrow from SIA to KMK says love at first sight . And from KMK towards SIA , it says the boss's woman ( so maybe he sees her as off limits for now). 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM KMK is AHS's secretary and closest friend. SIA is the reason this whole thing started. The blind date was set up by haraboji for AHS and SIA, but she made KSJ go instead. Before AHS went on the blind date, he decided he was going to marry whoever the person was. He was tired of all the blind dates cutting into his work time. So SIA is the original "boss's woman" but not the boss's woman. AHS was not interested in marrying SIA even after finding out because his goal was the marry the person who was at the blind date, not the name of the person who was supposed to be there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1