A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

I hope to see more of the 2nd couple @Rina. I would like to see how the +29 relationship take off. Secretary Cha is quite the funny fella but I believe that she would be the one to aggressively pursue him.

On Naver there was this article that mentioned that KSJ reminded them of Emma Stone

Spoiler

After the broadcast, netizens thought of Hollywood actress Emma Stone as they saw Kim Se-jeong, who was perfectly transformed into Shin Ha-ri
출처 : SBS연예뉴스 원본 링크 : https://ent.sbs.co.kr/news/article.do?article_id=E10010246127&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSENTERNEWS

30000746875_1280.jpg

30000746876_1280.jpg

BTS pics of the 1st accidental kiss

l_2022030402000252800050141.webp

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteMhave to remind myself they are the second leads so don’t expect too many scenes. Keep my expectations low.
Also remember its SBS drama, what +29? We can’t even get +19:cry: 

spacer.png

So far so good. All the cast have been great! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

The girls' relationship in the drama is the same as it was in the manhwa. I'm glad they captured that so well! I loved their scenes the most. :heart:

@SilverMoonTea But will you stick to the end? :thinking: Last time you watched a rom-com, you ended up dropping it -- I think it was the gumiho one, right? 

• Haha 4
On 3/2/2022 at 9:22 AM, JenL said:

So is this the recipe we need to follow to attract rich CEO husbands?

You know I'm single right? 🤣🤣🤣

On 3/2/2022 at 4:54 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Eps 2 was also very enjoyable.  The tropes are plentiful but they are well-executed, and the plot isn't trying to pretend to be some sort of healing slice of life or melodrama with strong message. It is straight up rom-com and so with that sort of viewing lens it isn't hard for me to find it charming. 

So what is it that will her compel her to say yes? His arm twisting or the $$ ? 

Goes to show that tropes are fine. In fact, the age-old ones last so long for a reason. It is the execution and the actors that make a difference.

I think she will say yes for a combination of factors - she needs the money and she had promised him a favour. Plus, really, is it such hardship? I would say Yes too!

On 3/3/2022 at 8:17 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I heard from the birdie AHS is the latest squeeze of @Chocolate 😅

Sorry, wrong age group, as @mademoiselle will know 🤣

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 6

@Rina guess who moved out and met her new neigbour? But he didn't want to be friendly because she scammed them the last time by getting HR to take her place in the blind date. ahahah he's so loyal to his boss. 

:GrimChamp:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM oh so of all places JYS has to move in to be CSH neighbour! Lol!

So the second couple did have a scene in ep 3?! I will have to wait till tomorrow to watch. Hopefully sub is up by then.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I think she will say yes for a combination of factors - she needs the money and she had promised him a favour. Plus, really, is it such hardship? I would say Yes too!

I looked up what 1,600,000 won converts to, which is what Taemu was willing to pay (it's double what Young Seo paid her). Would all of you still say "yes" knowing that it'll be roughly around the following: $1,300 USD, $1,769.72 SGD, $1,771.89 AUD or $5,429.29 MYR? I think it's a lot of work for that much, but if he threw in a couple company shares, I would do it. :lmao2:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I looked up what 1,600,000 won converts to, which is what Taemu was willing to pay (it's double what Young Seo paid her). Would all of you still say "yes" knowing that it'll be roughly around the following: $1,300 USD, $1,769.72 SGD, $1,771.89 AUD or $5,429.29 MYR? I think it's a lot of work for that much, but if he threw in a couple company shares, I would do it. :lmao2:

Per session or the entire deal? If per session , I will do it in a heartbeat. :laugh:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I looked up what 1,600,000 won converts to, which is what Taemu was willing to pay (it's double what Young Seo paid her). Would all of you still say "yes" knowing that it'll be roughly around the following: $1,300 USD, $1,769.72 SGD, $1,771.89 AUD or $5,429.29 MYR? I think it's a lot of work for that much, but if he threw in a couple company shares, I would do it. 

Is that per time she has to pretend to be his girlfriend? If so, it's quite lucrative 😂

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, Rina said:

Cockroach Couple?! :shocked: :lmao2:

Lolol...it was funny how much spray they had to use to kill that small thing. I look forward to more of their interactions.

I like the grandad..he's such a funny man and he's so sweet too. I think the hard part will be when he finds out that HaRi deceived him later on. I hope by then the leads would have fallen for each other for real. 

New stills

Fake 1st Anniversary celebration. 

30000747901_1280.jpg

LOL...she has to hide from grandpa during a work event

image_readtop_2022_216347_16467069054968

• Haha 4