A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

Erm... I now know the reason AHS was quite convincing as a blind man in Lovers of the Red Sky. His eyes are pretty expressionless hahaha. Sorry, but his acting has some way to go. The plot's not too bad and there are some parts that are funny. A stronger ML would have made this better.

And, 2 cans of insecticide to kill 1 cockcroach that is in a cup??? 🤣

• Haha 7

@Chocolate I agree...as much as I love AHS, I do think his acting is not as nuanced. I hope he grows more comfortable in the role as the episodes go. KSJ does hold this show together. I seriously think she is the next generation rom-com queen.

Haraboji is adorable

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Rina So their interesting misunderstandings have begun.

image_readtop_2022_219233_16467470064969

On this day, when Cha Sung-hoon used the stairs instead of the elevator, Jinyoung-seo said, "What kind of virus am I? If I catch it, I die. Now I don't even want to ride the elevator at all.

Cha Seong-hoon explained, "I thought it would be rude because the garbage bag smelled." Jinyoung-seo apologized and said, "It is true that I made a mistake with CEO Kang Tae-moo. That's why I apologized. But that's my problem with Kang Tae-moo, and it has nothing to do with you. It's not like we've met like this, but can't we just stay cool and say hello?"

Cha Seong-hoon said, "I'm sorry. I can't be a cool person by nature." 

----------------------

And very close call for HaRi ...grandpa & her almost bumped into each other ...her hair & the toilet door saved her. LOL
2022030818460858332_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

18 minutes ago, Rina said:

Edit @abs-oluteMyour oppa casted in new drama with PMY. He lost weight.

yes yes...just waiting for official confirmation. I need to find a way to feed him. LOL...

So for TM & HR , some spoilers 

TM was doing food tasting at Min Woo's and found out that his staff HR is had a 7 year friendship . SH also told TM that HR likes MW. Tae Mu was surprised to hear of another unrequited love story like this. Of course, he's gonna figure this out real soon that HR and his fake date are the same person.

Their fake 1st anniversary date was planned with much detail by TM right to what she should wear.  But hilarity ensued with her dress tearing. He quickly wrapped himself around her to cover up. Later post dinner she was running and her shoe fell off. He put it back on for her. So she is feeling flustered by the attention. And I think he's beginning to find her attractive...let's just say the lines or fake & real are blurring. 

But oh my gosh, after he dropped her home, she left her purse in his car ...and he opened it ...dum dum dum....am sure next week , he'll figure out her real identity. 

Spoiler

FNVX_7IWQAsf_5-?format=jpg&name=360x360Image

Preview for next week

• Like 5

I go back and forth between how I feel about the drama in comparison to the manhwa. I think I have to remember that the drama is not a duplicate of the manhwa, it takes inspiration from it. I do like the drama, but there are some things about the manhwa I liked that I wished the drama kept. I understand if they have to drag out some things like finding out Hari's true identity or Sunghoon's and Youngseo's relationship, but I don't like that they compromised Sunghoon's personality. In the manhwa, he is someone who wears his emotions/heart on his sleeve. He doesn't shy from his feelings even in front of Taemu. As much as Youngseo liked him, he equally liked her, if not more. Their relationship was super adorable because he is so expressive with how he feels. I think I just miss the energy Sunghoon's and Youngseo's had together in the manhwa that I'm not getting from the drama. :cry:

Haraboji is going to go through a state of shock when he finds out that the Shin Hari he doesn't like and the Shin Geumhui he likes are the same person. :lmao2: Poor haraboji, I felt bad watching Hari not help when he was falling backwards. 

If anyone is curious about how Taemu found out about Hari's identity in the manhwa, I'll put it in the spoiler tag (it's different from the drama). 

Spoiler

When Hari bruised her eyes, Taemu was not there. She bruised her eyes after fighting with her brother, a plant fell on her. Hari was avoiding Taemu the entire time she had the bruised eyes because she didn't want him to see her with it. Taemu asked Sunghoon to look for Hari, but he couldn't find her. He ran into her in the elevator (which the drama showed) and that's when he realized that Kim Shin (the fake name he was given by her) is really Shin Hari. 

I won't go into the rest of what he does after finding out as it won't be shown until next week. :cool:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.png

But Youngseo you are my girl crush! :heart:
spacer.png

@Tofu wish the second couple can be more like the manhwa. So little screentime:cry: for SIA and KMK even though I keep telling myself they are not the main leads. No offense, I like AHS and KSJ too.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

Kind of random, but not really -- I was wondering why it only costed 800,000 won for the neighbor's hospital bill (in America that would have easily been 5k+ USD). I found this and it explains why... :lmao2::lmao2:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I am all caught up :smile: Really fun and easy drama to watch. The acting are great especially the sismance of the female leads. These two have great chemistry, maybe because they have worked together before. Love them! 

I too wish to see more of the second leads interaction, and yes, I also LOL-ed so much at the two cans of insecticide to kill a roach already trapped in a cup, especially because I am one who will just crush the roach myself. Seeing my floor being drenched with insecticide is more horrific for me :laugh:

And I love that my pretty boy Choi Byung Chan does show up once in a while. I had thought I won’t see much of him in a support role as the brother :wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Just now, Chocolate said:

Anyone get the feeling that Min Woo is going to discover he actually likes Hari? Looks like he didn’t feel quite comfortable knowing that she went to the concert with a guy.

Yes, can smell it from a mile away... haha... One of the usual cliche tropes. 

I think this will be one of the hurdles the OTP has to overcome to confirm their feelings for each other, besides revelation of Shin’s hidden identity.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The acting are great especially the sismance of the female leads. These two have great chemistry, maybe because they have worked together before. Love them! 

Very natural right - they don't overdo the scenes. Incidentally  my introduction to the both of them was in School 2017. 

Your pretty boy...thank goodness he got more lines here. 

@Chocolate Do you recognise the guy playing Min Woo? He was Haram's right hand man in The Red Sky. The actor and AHS are from the same agency. 

SBS must be doing something right....their shows always do well. I was surprised at the ratings because knetz can be quite harsh with rom coms. 

Spoiler

@Rina @Tofulooks like OST 4 dedicated to them

I have to say AHS looks very good in his scenes yesterday. I ended up really liking their fake anniversary date as cliche & cheesy as it was. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

According to KSJ, their couple name is Ha-Tae couple ( international fans call them Kang Shin )

So she wears the pants, its Ha-Tae and not Tae-Ha couple. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

Although I haven't met a contract dating/marriage I didn't like yet, it's taken me some time to warm up to this one. For some reason the slapstick doesn't land for me (no pun intended). Everything feels so... calculated and inorganic. I used to watch my fair share of Hollywood screwball comedies but this one has seen me saying "WHY?" every 10 minutes. Ha-ri has got to be the most clumsy female lead I've ever seen. I also don't really like how the slapstick is used so obviously to show how the male lead has a nice soft squishy centre underneath all that hard ball. I must be one of the few people on this rock we call earth that's not enamoured with this show.

That said, I'm glad I persevered through the first few episodes and I'm now looking forward to how the leads navigate their increasingly not so fake relationship. I'm also glad that Young-seo is getting the cold shoulder from Sung-hoon. After what she put Ha-ri through... it shouldn't be that easy for her. :smug: I love Grandpa though -- Lee Deok-hwa is always wonderful in these sorts of roles.

While I like Lee Se-jeong very muchly here, I really don't find Ahn Hyeo-seop's tsundere act very convincing. He's much better when he's not trying to be a jerk and when he's showing signs of falling for Ha-ri. In general, I think the women are doing better in the acting stakes than the lads. 

Is Kang Tae-mu doing a Margot Kidder Lois Lane? Did he really not realise who she was before? Anyway, I"m glad the secret's out.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.