A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And @mademoiselleis right AHS looks so good with his bangs down 😍

Wahhhh did you just change your profile pic? ahahaha...let's see how long this will last.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Some key spoiler for eps 6:

So the hidden camera had filmed both YS & HR. But the guy got off lightly. TM wasn't pleased. He decided to punish the guy his way. He bought over the company he worked for, got him fired & punished for past crimes.

Spoiler

Anyhow later on he tells SH that he is in love with HR. SH was shocked! TM tells SH that in spite the bad make-up & fake identity he set for her , the personality was HaRi's. So he thinks he should marry her and plans to propose or rather oonfess his feelings.

He even prepared so a necklace and asked her to come to the restaurant but she thought he was gonna fire her. She even prepared resignation letter. But asked that he would give her a chance to keep her job. However she killed the mood.

Spoiler

a65e8ef6-79ac-460d-9657-d9b9c12f1cf9.jpg

Nevertheless he told her he won't fire such a competent staff. He then tried to set up a movie date on the pretext of discussing a work project. LOL...It was quite romantic at first 

But they bumped into other colleagues and TM made a dash for it :laugh:

Spoiler

177c86cf-e110-476f-8c7c-358445970e7f.jpg

Meanwhile Roach couple +29 scenarios are gonna kick off @Rina

SH asked YS why she's been avoiding him. She said he told her not to cross the line. YS was drunk then and YS caught her hand as she fumbling. YS kissed him!

YS: Let go of my hand when I  count to three. Otherwise, I will really cross the line. :GrimChamp:

Spoiler

Edit to add: Will they give us this ? I heard this is from webtoon? :GrimChamp:

Spoiler

Not one to give up, he orchestrated a work trip to the beach. There were some sweet fluttery bits and TM planned alot of things for her , but it started raining and TM's trauma (an accident in the rain) haunted him. He ran off and left HR alone in the rain before coming back to his senses.

TM realising he had left HR alone in the rain, came to his senses. Went to find her. She remembered he hated rainy days. Later she bumped into some old friends when she went to hotel to dry up.  TM introduced himself as her boyfriend! 

image_readtop_2022_239930_16473546314976

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu this one is smoking hot! 🔥 Any gif? I can't find it.

:JuiceGhost: Omg how to wait until next Monday?! 

In the meantime watching Sunghoon telling Youngseo to stop avoiding him. :duckhearts:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

Eps 6 passed by fast! It was pretty enjoyable since both romances had so much going on. The beach scene particularly was nice and I like that he made so much effort to bring that burger truck knowing it was on her "bucket list".  Oh but what I was not expecting was that Min Woo would be jealous of HR's new relationship. I always thought it was one sided. Anyhow I do love that HR now has a "fake" bf to show off - it's TM's turn to play along.

Roach couple's development was super fast considering the preview but am sure there'll be a lot of denying going on the next morning. However where does the love triangle come in? With who? 

• Like 4

I have to say, although I don’t think AHS is portraying the character very well here (was expecting so much more from him), and this drama is as tropey as it gets, I’m still enjoying it very much. Like @SilverMoonTea, this is quite the happy pill sort of show. What with all that’s going on in the world now, this certainly takes the mind off some stuff even if for a while. 

• Like 4