A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

@Rina Roach couple :laugh:

Meanwhile as expected TM was slowly torturing HR at work. He was offended that she deceived him about her identity. So some petty revenge scenes ahead

2022031418354840341_1.jpg

But in his chat with SH, SH made a good point that TM was the one who wanted this fake dating ( it is a deception too). SH did nothing wrong where it comes to her work - thinks she should be forgiven. TM of course was not happy hearing that

FN0HTb0aIAArg7z?format=png&name=small

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Rina Oh ...but okay there's alot of progress btwn them...YS realised that there was a hidden camera in the shower and she reported it to the cops. It was her creepy neighbour - he started stalking her and of SH who had just come back witness this and gave chase

As for the other two:

Edit - At the ceremony, he wanted to introduced GeumHee as his partner & even set her up to win award. She had nightmares about it.  Later, she was not happy & when drunk she called him. Came to see her & she drunk confessed abt being GHee.

At the end he terminated the dating contract. On his flight to NewYork for work, SH asked him if he had forgiven HR. He said he won't waste time thinking trivial things. LOL. But he still thought abt her.

But grandpa still wanted meet GeumHee. She decided to meet him. TM came too after hearing abt YS's incident fr SH. Omo! TM: Did you not answer YS's phone call? Let's go. Shin Ha-ri! HR was shocked he knew who she was.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I finished the episode late last night. TM was mad that HR didn't tell him her real identity but I was glad that SH pointed out that HR could not have possibly done so given that he practically arm twisted her into this contract dating thing. Of course it didn't quite get through to TM at first, but HR's drunken confession and apology caused him to change his mind on exacting the ultimate revenge. . Clearly by the end of the episode, TM has fallen for HR - even if he denies it. It helps that he was already impressed with HR's work ethic before he knew she was HR, so not hard to see him liking her. The question though is if HR feels the same at this point. She was so relived that he had canceled the contract dating - not sure if she's gonna want to date him for real. 

Roach couple too had some progress. I laughed hard at their accidental date - my mum is watching this with me and she commented that SIA is very good in her role. Will be interesting to see how they treat each other now that he helped her catch the creepy neighbour.

Pre-released

Hahaha he got her to join him on a trip to Sokcho - supposedly a work trip. TM is working hard here to win her heart.

image_readtop_2022_238421_16473230114975

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Finally watched ep 5!

Yes, yes TM is going to propose to HR and he is so confident...what if HR rejects him! 

TM will be :shocked:

Roach couple or Don't Cross The Line couple?

YS really pissed SH with her antics! :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

Episode 5 is pretty awesome. I really enjoy it. My favourite scenes being Tae Mu's small but telling reactions to Hari. His heart flutters when she got pissed and confronted him close up (and he ran hahaha). Him worrying about her burnt fingers. Ahn Hyo Seop was especially handsome when he was looking for drunk Hari. Fringe down looks so much more handsome. Heh.

A little bit of aegyo from Hari, he turns into a pile of goo. Hahahahaha! So cute. His pride is going to get hurt again tonight but I'm sure he's not going to give up so easily.

Sec Cha needless to say, super cute in suit and without suit. Yeong Seo being petty and kept reminding Sec Cha about crossing the line was 😆

18 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet, but this clip... he is destined to fail hahaha! At times, I think Tae Mu behaves like he has never had a girlfriend and/or is a virgin

Since it is fiction, I'd say yes because he doesn't have time for romance xD

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2