A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

1 hour ago, Rina said:

@abs-oluteM Omg me dead again!

And a tweety bird told me AHS and KSJ ....t4814.gif

Yes they did ...actually he confessed to her but she couldn't accept it the 1st round. She couldn't believe her boss would actually like her. But TM never gave up 

Taemu said, “Then I'll confess again. I like Shin Hari. I won't give up. If she declines, I will confess again and continue to confess. Until one day she likes me. So, Ha-ri Shin should eat well too”  

“I will make sure that the things that Hari is worried about will not happen. Till you are by my side.” Then Hari  kissed him 

'Meet the man' Kim Se-jeong, captured by Ahn Hyo-seop... A sweet kiss → Birth of a real lover [General]

And Roach couple living up to their +29 tag. After that wild night, she avoided him. Says to forget about it / the night is invalid. But SH actually likes her since the 1st time he saw her. Later he confronted her about this, and they told each other how they really felt....

SH: My request not to see you again is null and void. And I will make sure that you’ll never forget 

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Chocolate said:

It’s not uncommon, even in real life and between platonic friends. For years, you’ve been the closest. Suddenly, someone appears and you may no longer be No 1 in her life.

MW was back with his ex, and he naturally wanted Hari to be happy too. But when he thought she really was seeing someone, it started him thinking.  I think in some of the earlier scenes, his expression when someone brought up his girlfriend seemed to give the impression things are not going so well in their relationship.

And Tae Moo is such a good catch, it is hard for another man to accept too.

True. I think HaRi dodge a bullet here with Min Woo

I didn't like the way he looked down at her when he asked TaeMu why he'd like a girl from an ordinary background when he could have anybody he wanted. ( in ep 7). 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Frankly I don’t understand why MW is jealous. I thought he was the one who wanted her to date. Didn’t he buy the concert tickets asking her to go with a special someone ? 

I actually think that MW has a crush on HR, but he's so used to being in that yo-yo relationship with his gf that he never even realized he had feelings for HR. Also, he got used to HR always being around him, and he probably even knew that she had a crush on him, either consciously or subconsciously. However, he doesn't realize his own feelings for HR. Interestingly enough, I think MW's gf suspects that he has feelings for HR whether he realizes it or not.

Yes, he bought concert tickets for HR and told her that she should see it with a guy, but he didn't actually mean it. He was totally taken aback to realize that she had gone to the concert with a guy.

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I didn't like the way he looked down at her when he asked TaeMu why he'd like a girl from an ordinary background when he could have anybody he wanted. ( in ep 7). 

Ooh, I missed that. Or perhaps I haven't watched that episode yet. HR did dodge a bullet if that's how MW feels about her background or whatever.

• Like 6

Look! Ratings went down to 9.9% with both of us kissing our bfs!

spacer.png

Maybe koreans love cheezy stuff like amusement park rides….so hoping ep 8 will score! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Ooh, I missed that. Or perhaps I haven't watched that episode yet. HR did dodge a bullet if that's how MW feels about her background or whatever.

It was in eps 7 - he didn't think that TM would date someone "beneath" him so to speak. MW said that he was worried about HR ( guess he's worried TM was gonna hurt HR in the long run) but I like TM's response to MW. 

Anyway I really enjoyed eps 7 - was fun and the relationships saw progress...

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

and for goodness sake he doesnt own a body of a guy who stay cope up in the office you know.....

@abs-oluteM should love it hehehehe

Yes ...I repeated the scene :pandacool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

It was in eps 7 - he didn't think that TM would date someone "beneath" him so to speak. MW said that he was worried about HR ( guess he's worried TM was gonna hurt HR in the long run) but I like TM's response to MW. 

sometimes i like him....however sometimes TM speak like a brat :x even his grandpa is alot cuter then him and i love the part where grandpa actually jest with him that there might be something going on between TM & SH :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Wow! I guess the cast were not messing around when they said things are going to heat up! :pandacoolsip:

With Minwoo, Hari was always a comfortable place for him. He became complacent with their relationship and stopped valuing her. Now that someone else is seeing what he failed to see, suddenly, he's starting to care. Hari doesn't deserve to be Minwoo's second option. If I was Hari, I would choose Taemu too. That limitless black card is very enticing! :lmao2:

By now, I think @abs-oluteM and @SilverMoonTea are probably tired of me talking about what I dislike about the drama that I loved in the webtoon. Haha! However, there are some things I like more in the drama than the webtoon -- one of those is the drama choosing not to have a love triangle with the second couple! In the webtoon, the second girl (the lady wearing the same clothes at Youngseo) was her love rival. They separated these two for a good couple of chapters before they got together. I remembered I was more sad reading about them than the main couple. 

In case anyone is curious -- Youngseo's reaction to their first sleeping encounter is exactly how it happened in the webtoon. She couldn't remember what happened so she ran away from him the next morning. Haha! The second sleeping encounter also happened after they both confessed their feelings BUT the second time was sooooooo much hotter than what they showed us in the webtoon. Why did SBS not show the whole thing?! :nervous:

• Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 7 is the reason why I persevered -- it's the reason why contract relationships are such a guilty pleasure for moi. Not that I feel very guilty but a girl... even one advancing in years... can live on this kind of fluff from time to time.

Episode 7 hit all the right notes for me. I even laughed at the cheesy one-liners. AHS did well especially in the final scene with the earnest gaze. But more importantly, Tae-mu did everything right in this episode. And I mean everything. He said the right things, he took the right approach and he did the right things. He apologized when he should. It was incredible to watch and I'm a very proud ahjumma for the way he blasted Min-woo about whether a rich guy like him should be dating an ordinary working girl like her. Of course I question Min-woo's motives -- I doubt he's motivated by a big brotherly concern but something else starting with the letter "j". I daresay he's going to be something of a nuisance in the days to come. 

Honesty might just be the best policy especially for Tae-mu dealing with someone like Ha-ri. Why pussyfoot around with all that pretence and make belief when you are genuinely serious? Even she's impressed by non-acting acting. No doubt Tae-mu was thoroughly enjoying himself because he got to live out his fantasy as Ha-ri's boyfriend. It's an interesting reversal admittedly. The rich guy who has everything but has no one to share it with. He is a prince in search of a Cinderella who keeps wanting to run away from him for one reason or another. Now he has an actual audience and may be even a rival... he is far too eager to pull out all the stops to impress. I don't think he necessarily cares about what the friends think but he's cunningly opportunistic enough to seize the moment.

I really hope the caste/class thing doesn't become a permanent feature in this. I've been watching K dramas now for over a decade and it still rankles when it comes up. All the unnecessary angst... bother.

At the rate Young-seo and Sung-hoon are going at it like rabbits... he'll be the one giving Grandpa great-grand kids first. 

A rom com is always much much better when the guy falls for the girl first. It's so much more fun watching the guy labouring tirelessly for the woman, running all over the place going "look at me" and proving that yeah... he's really into her. So go forth... be fruitful and give Grandpa more great-grand kids.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

21 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm a very proud ahjumma for the way he blasted Min-woo about whether a rich guy like him should be dating an ordinary working girl like her.

Same, I loved this too!! Taemu never once thought about the difference in their social status. He simply found Hari to be charming, unpredictable, and adorable. Even when he found out she was an employee, that did not stop him from liking her. 

Actually, in the webtoon, Minwoo referred to Hari as being easy. He asked if Taemu was with her because she's easy. It rattled Taemu so much, he let Minwoo have a piece of his mind. 

28 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I really hope the caste/class thing doesn't become a permanent feature in this. I've been watching K dramas now for over a decade and it still rankles when it comes up. All the unnecessary angst... bother.

If they stay true to the webtoon, it won't be a problem!

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

@Chocolate SBS is such a tease ending that clip right before there is supposed to be another kiss! :shocked2:

If this scene happens the way it is supposed to be, Taemu is asking that Hari takes responsibility for his "lip service" when she kissed him earlier. They don't agree on anything so he's all like, "how about I pay your lips a service" before kissing her. :lmao2:

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Chocolate SBS is such a tease ending that clip right before there is supposed to be another kiss! 

If this scene happens the way it is supposed to be, Taemu is asking that Hari takes responsibility for his "lip service" when she kissed him earlier. They don't agree on anything so he's all like, "how about I pay your lips a service" before kissing her. 

@Tofu What a fantastic line!

I've never read a webtoon. Is it like Archie comics? 😂 Where can I find it?

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Same, I loved this too!! Taemu never once thought about the difference in their social status. He simply found Hari to be charming, unpredictable, and adorable. Even when he found out she was an employee, that did not stop him from liking her. 

Actually, in the webtoon, Minwoo referred to Hari as being easy. He asked if Taemu was with her because she's easy. It rattled Taemu so much, he let Minwoo have a piece of his mind. 

If they stay true to the webtoon, it won't be a problem!

"Easy" 😱 That's not very nice of MW. Does he think that because he knew she liked him, and so she would have been "easy" to obtain if he had wanted (before she met TM).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

At the rate Young-seo and Sung-hoon are going at it like rabbits... he'll be the one giving Grandpa great-grand kids first. 

Yeah I already can see little bunnies bobbling around grandpa! haha

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.