A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

LOL... Like in 2521, Baek is spelled as Back. 

I take issue with that spelling 😅 and I must express my disapproval of East Asians making things easier for the foreigners just because they can't pronounce the names. We've already changed the sequence of our names – moving surname to the last – so they don't think our surname is the given names. Then we put a hyphen in between the given names because foreigners think that's the "first" name, and worse of all, even when you hyphenate it or tell them how to address the given names, they still shorten the given names. :GengarPout::pandarage::pandagrim:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle yeah 15% will be pretty impossible to reach with only 2 episodes left. 
Ep 10 was 11.6%.

Sejong is definitely the best singer amongst them. She is a singer cum actress while the rest have interest or dabble with singing before. :laugh:

Edited by Rina
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

Some spoilers for tonight that I got off Naver

TM: This isn't a fake relationship. This is the person I love

Phew..TM only hurt his arm in the accident. But grandpa wasn't pleased to see HR who had also gone over to the hospital

Grandpa insisted that TM breaks up with HR. TM says no great-grandkids then as he will never be able to find someone like HR. He says he is to blame for contract r/ship.

Spoiler

HR who was with YS saw that is started raining. She rushed back to hospital to see TM. TM saw her running in the rain. He told her about what happened to his parents - so finally he reveals his trauma about rainy days.

Rumors of HR dating the big boss became rife in the office. Some badmouthed her saying that was how she got "awarded". Her teammates stood up for her, saying how good she is at her job. HR was so touched.

Spoiler

Oh and guess which awful person sparked of those rumours? YS showed HR that it was jealous Yura. Yura said in MinWoo's cooking video abt how HR was flirting with both MW and TM. Urghh! Grandpa got wind of it.

Spoiler

Grandpa threatened HR to send her to logistics centre faraway where researchers don't do much. Either that or resign. But HR stood her ground. TM found out later what HR had to go through & rushed to her. TM: Don't disappear fr me ever again. 

Ahhhh bed scene!

:lenny:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

So, my theory as to why HR's mother was trying to wail on TM was totally off. It's because HR's mother thought TM was a 40+ year old manager trying to make moves on her young daughter. It's actually funnier the way that was played out. Though, HR was subjected to difficulties at work due to the rumors started by MW's gf.

However, it's good that TM is a person of convictions, willing to stand up to his grandfather, and the Board of Directors, if required.

I was not expecting that bed scene at the end, though since YS and SH got one, I guess it's only fair that the main OTP get one as well? :lmao2:

Anyway, final episode tomorrow, so I'm expecting a happy ending all the way around. Even if it may not be the most realistic, I like happy endings, so I'm going to enjoy this one.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

AHS's back & Sejeong sitting on him (rare to see) makes it sexy.... @Chocolate This you've to watch!

But she still won’t adopt him as oppa despite his sexy back ..,cause she can only see one person’s wide shoulders :yayaya:

That was indeed quite a scene I didn’t expect from SBS. These lift and kiss scenes look great for TV but really hard to execute. Lol ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Waaaaaaaaaa the bed scene was so sexy,

😅 looks like I might be the only person not that impressed with the bed scene. Some part yes, but mostly, I felt it was not executed well. Trying to be sexy but kinda failed, because of the awkwardness? Well, to be fair, it is their first on screen making out for both of them. But I think mainly because the sequence leading to the bed was unnecessarily too much/long. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahahahahaha I did see a post last week joking Tae Mu will meet Samantha and Rachel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So funny.

@ktcjdrama

Ahaha I know which part you mean 😆 but overall I still like it coz didn't expect they would go 29+

True I didn’t expect their 29+ scene for the main couple to be full blown and shown clearly for viewers! For the second couple SBS actually tone/blur their bed scene haha.

• Like 5

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

looks like I might be the only person not that impressed with the bed scene.

You're not alone. Before I read the comments here, I was telling my friend that AHS's kissing scenes have always been a little on the awkward side including this one. At one point, I thought he was going to drop her after lifting her up. :laugh:

• Haha 7
55 minutes ago, Rina said:

True I didn’t expect their 29+ scene for the main couple to be full blown and shown clearly for viewers! For the second couple SBS actually tone/blur their bed scene haha.

The PD did say he's going to re-edit the main OTP scene so I guessed he did? Hahaha

28 minutes ago, Tofu said:

You're not alone. Before I read the comments here, I was telling my friend that AHS's kissing scenes have always been a little on the awkward side including this one. At one point, I thought he was going to drop her after lifting her up. :laugh:

Hahaha this calls for a rewatch! But if what you're saying is true, boy just needs more practice :lenny: Who's interested? @Chocolate?

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

😅 looks like I might be the only person not that impressed with the bed scene. Some part yes, but mostly, I felt it was not executed well. Trying to be sexy but kinda failed, because of the awkwardness? Well, to be fair, it is their first on screen making out for both of them. But I think mainly because the sequence leading to the bed was unnecessarily too much/long. 

Haha me too. I only saw the 2min clip on tweeter and at the end of it, I thought “are they still kissing?” 😅

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The PD did say he's going to re-edit the main OTP scene so I guessed he did? Hahaha

Hahaha this calls for a rewatch! But if what you're saying is true, boy just needs more practice Who's interested? @Chocolate?

Not me 😂 My 5s BinJin wedding kiss scene was hotter than this 🥰  But I saw a clip which showed TM’s hands go up her side close to her boobs 👀👍  And was she wearing a sweater? She needs a dress shirt that is easy to unbutton!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5