Once We Get Married 只是结婚的关系 [2021]

Mouse

that SFL is so relentless...i cant believe she is still relentless after the male lead told her off. i mean it is like YSC is so loud and clear..i know what u are doing. don do it anymore. i value our friendship but dont push it. wow!!! i really reallly love the ml character. he has brain that comes with being the CEO of the big mall hahaha....unlike many CEO in the similar genre. plus the fact he is always clear on where he want to stand with the FL.

The SML is also irritating me. when he piggy back her back..in her drunken state he already see hear her saying she is in love with SC....and it is obvious they are into each other not the signed the contract relationship. cant he just face it???!!!!

• Clapping Hands 4

@SnTI just finish ep 15. You are right that the 2nd leads are all so darn annoying. Given that both of them are not aware that SC and XX's marriage is a contract one, this means they (the 2nd leads) are trying to break their marriage right ?

edit: I just realised that Mo knows that it is a contract marriage. Not sure how he found out

Thankfully the misunderstanding btwn SC & XX cleared up , and can I take it as they have confirmed their feelings for each other? Right now the lines are still blur

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

These two have so much chemie! Their eyes say a lot . Some dramas the leads tend to not act with their eyes - as in they are just going through the motions but here you can feel the change in their feelings from how they look at each other over the course of the episodes

FCWraieVUAMNtDi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sobs...the end of eps 16 was annoying. XX probably wants to clear it up with Mo that she's got true feeling for Si Chen. But then 2nd FL turning up where Si Chen was waiting ...:680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I made the mistake of watching all the previews for episodes 19-24 and now I'm so sad that I have to wait two weeks to finish this drama. :letalQQ:

Don't make the same mistake as me, everyone. You'll see all the cute scenes and hope to see more but you can't because Tencent won't let us watch more than four episodes a week. 

sad-crying.gif

By the way, @abs-oluteM, why are we watching so many dramas with toxic second leads?! :pandarage2:

• Haha 4
29 minutes ago, Tofu said:

By the way, @abs-oluteM, why are we watching so many dramas with toxic second leads?! :pandarage2:

Tell me about it. In Dali & G , the set up is also similar with both the 2nd leads there getting on my nerves. 

But oh dear ...so that what's the airing like for the remaining eps? Will we get any tonight?

• Haha 2

@Tofu too late, babe. i watch them already. how not to watch. it is all over u tube and instagram hahaha.....but i think we can easily say from ep 17 onwards once they confirm their relationship, it is about both of them weathering different storms like his mother (which i think is resolved in 19 n 20), and deal with alex and the exposure of their contract causing their careers. love how their misunderstanding are resolved in ave 1.5 episodes.

Side note: i love drama with couples doing things together. hate those with noble sacrifices (which was one of the killing factor for me for the otherwise really good unforgettable love, they really rush in the last 3 episodes with poor editing) and temporary breakups over stupid stuffs which can easily resolved with more logic, upfront talks and trust which always makes me think either the male character or the female character are written wo much intelligence (cute programmer, your are my destiny etc). worst is it is always due to SML/SFL and they always only get back in the last few episodes rushing to the ending. so tiring to watch!!!

• Clapping Hands 4

Wow I m drowning in Ep 17 and 18 in sugar water. The chemistry between the two is so amazing and most importantly natural. like @abs-oluteMpost. the eyes when they look at each other. literally sizzle and drowning in love and tenderness. And of course they have consummate right ahaahaaaa...

RXW i think no hope. i give up on her. she is a through and through horrid character...no hope in redemption. even SK the playboy childhood also tell her forget it. she just would not listen.

But can someone explain to me why MZX is so disturbing. I know both agree to be friends, still why cant he respect that she is someone's wife and most importantly HAPPILY MARRIED AND IN LOVE with her husnband and keep a good distance. he is like purposely trying to be thorn to SC.  In a logically no dramaland circumstances, in real life i think he will get beaten by any husband with all his action, and he would have deserve it. Just glad that even though SC does his comedic jealousy acts over and over again, he never say or do anything that spoil his relationship with XX. i think the script does make these two pretty smart and having enough faith and confident in one another. But i do wish XX can give him more reassurance by not have so much contact with MZX. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
51 minutes ago, SnT said:

Wow I m drowning in Ep 17 and 18 in sugar water. The chemistry between the two is so amazing and most importantly natural. like @abs-oluteMpost. the eyes when they look at each other. literally sizzle and drowning in love and tenderness. And of course they have consummate right ahaahaaaa...

RXW i think no hope. i give up on her. she is a through and through horrid character...no hope in redemption. even SK the playboy childhood also tell her forget it. she just would not listen.

But can someone explain to me why MZX is so disturbing. I know both agree to be friends, still why cant he respect that she is someone's wife and most importantly HAPPILY MARRIED AND IN LOVE with her husnband and keep a good distance. he is like purposely trying to be thorn to SC.  In a logically no dramaland circumstances, in real life i think he will get beaten by any husband with all his action, and he would have deserve it. Just glad that even though SC does his comedic jealousy acts over and over again, he never say or do anything that spoil his relationship with XX. i think the script does make these two pretty smart and having enough faith and confident in one another. But i do wish XX can give him more reassurance by not have so much contact with MZX. 

the sweet moments between XX and YC...not good for my single heart:laugh:

glad finally they confessed their love to each other.

As for MZX..he's getting annoyed me..i knw he'good friend with XX but this is too much..just let XX and YC alone!! same goes to RXW..just accept the fact YC is not yours. 

• Clapping Hands 3

@abs-oluteM I know! The second leads are reminding me so much of the toxic second leads in D&G too. :letalQQ: New episodes today (Saturday), but no more until Friday. This drama only airs on Friday/Saturday. It's so funny because with Korean dramas, it's good if they only air two episodes a week but with Chinese dramas, we're all like "where are all the episodes?!". We were spoiled with those advance episodes for way too long. :laugh:

13 hours ago, SnT said:

love how their misunderstanding are resolved in ave 1.5 episodes.

Same here! I like that it doesn't drag things out and they get resolve within a decent amount of time. I dislike it when misunderstandings are dragged out for 3-4 episodes. And I agreed with what you said about them. I like seeing both of them solve the issues brought up by the second leads together even if the initial thought wasn't that (e.g. the issue with CICI). 

I have no idea what's going on with the second male lead. She's been so open about how she feels about him and also told him that she loves YSC -- why does he still pop in like that? The bouquet of flowers makes no sense to me because a friend without no intentions would probably never do that. Does he think that once the contract is over the feelings YSC and GXX have for each other will go away too? I declare both second leads in this drama...delusional. :niu:

OWGM-14T.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

u hit the nail so accurately @Tofu delusional is the right word. with matter of the heart, it is never too good to be so self absorbed. it is more of listening and understanding to the party. Guess the script play it that both leads are childhood friends to SL. so no matter how angry and straightfoward they are to the SLs, they will not intentionally hurt them by being too cruel. 

yes the gif...i reckon this drama wins our hearts because of the actors. and even though the relationship and physical contacts are all the  troupes under the c dramaland sun - accidental, cake kiss, birthday kiss, dating kiss, bed kiss, all sorts they are so nicely executed. not the greasy and makes us feel too much or overbloated and goes eeewwww. but instead i giggled and lol so much in the drama. esp SC and his antics.

i love the she is sick segment. SC kneeling over her, hand on her head and grandma fawning over are just so sweet and so heartwarming cause i remember how her dad and grandma always treat her like a atm machine. then he princess carry her to bedroom, the way she snuggle into his neck is sweet, him feeding her medicine and carry her to bed omg...everything is so nice about that segment.

this couple is definitely my top favourite in 2021. Let us see who else make my list

1) YSC and GXX

2) My little happiness cp is good too but i am uncomfortable with the height difference

3) My dear guardian LMZ and XC i love too. but vibes are different. same genre is you are my hero. love that couple relationship too.

4) Forever and ever  and one and only but i reckon they are slow burning and a little bland. 

5) unforgettable love He qiao yan and qin yiyue. love them but last few episodes sucks in the editing.

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Yay for eps 17 ! 

Though it had our annoying 2nd leads who don't seem to know where they should draw the line , and how to bow out graciously, it was such a sweet episode. Have to say the skinship and kisses here are good and very convincing. I was surprised they got the deed done so quickly. Sometimes in dramas they like to drag it out and have the leads be so innocent and all. (Which would not make sense here since these two have so much heat from the get go.)

Since this is a relatively short drama , I do hope they don't have angsty separation trope so popular with all the rom-coms. But I just realised that Si Chen's mum is still not aware their son is married right? Let's hope no issues on that front for Xi Xi.

• Clapping Hands 3

As most of you have already said, both Xi Wei and MZ are DELUSIONAL!! Especially since SC has made it ABUNDANTLY clear to Xi Wei that he has ZERO feelings for her and that no matter what she does, he only has eyes for XX. I don’t even know how much more clearer SC has to make it for her to understand. Girl, have some self respect!

As for MZ, I don’t understand why he is still so insistent on pursuing XX when she already told him she liked SC when she was drunk. That’s about as honest as one can get. I get that she means a lot to him and that they have a history together but c’mon.. he’s literally just a nuisance at this point. I don’t blame SC for protecting his territory.

I have to say that I am so glad that SC can see past Xi Wei’s antics which is why Xi Wei can never win. And I am glad that he is loyal to XX. The fact that he waited for her during her birthday was so sweet. I was so happy when he called out Xi Wei to her face and said, “you’re just here hoping to make XX misunderstand. You should go”. I was literally yelling “yeah! You tell her!”

l am glad that both leads have confessed their feelings and are together now. The scene when XX gets sick and she’s lying down on the couch and SC was kneeling beside her and cradling and caressing her was just soooo sweet. The two of them are so natural together. So much so that I find it hard to believe he is just acting with the way he looks at her. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse  could not agree more on the thickness of the SLs. sigh...SFL is hopeless but i think SML is pretty much trying to be a thorn to YSC. but i love it that both leads are intelligent enough not to be played by the SFL especially.

U are so right about the XX sick segment. i thought that actions the leads play with the grandma was so beautifully done. i don know...just very very pleasing to the eyes...like u say it is hard to believe the ml is not feeling the tenderness for her like he is just acting. oh well....i watched him in Imperial Coroner (IC) and i really like him there already. his chemistry with the FL in the IC is really cute and good too. but not as flame off the roof as with this one. maybe like i say before. some ppl already look so good by standing next to one another, so not hard to feel good about them hahaha......

• Heart Eyes 4

Gosh so I couldn't stop myself from seeing all the spoilers

ahahahah typical Si Chen style: When you have me, you can handle the whole world

I confess in eps 18 I had to FF quite a bit of the 2nd leads scenes...

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

17 hours ago, SnT said:

i watched him in Imperial Coroner (IC) and i really like him there already. his chemistry with the FL in the IC is really cute and good too. but not as flame off the roof as with this one.

Yes, I agreed! The chemistry is a bit different here and I love it! I love the way he looks at her, the way he gets jealous, just everything!!

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I confess in eps 18 I had to FF quite a bit of the 2nd leads scenes...

Did you only FF in episode 18? To be honest, I've FF a lot of their scenes, sometimes even all of their scenes in each episode. :heiboi:

@SnT I hope so too! How torturous would it be for us to wait an entire week for the last two episode?! :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
13 hours ago, Tofu said:

id you only FF in episode 18? To be honest, I've FF a lot of their scenes, sometimes even all of their scenes in each episode. :heiboi:

ahahah...well I didn't FF as much in early episodes but now , I just can't stand them.

Dance BTS

Brace yourselves for MIL scenes though Xi Chen's mum doesn't seem so bad. 

• Heart Eyes 3