It's Beautiful Now 현재는 아름다워 [2022]

Tofu

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

laughed my head off when Hyun Jae started dusting his flowers ...

True. HJ's fastidiousness is pretty funny, but actually, he has a lot of characteristics to make a good partner such as being a good cook and a good housekeeper, even if dusting flowers is a bit of a reach. It's a good contrast to YJ who can't even tie his own tie much less pick up after himself. :lmao2:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I know what you mean @Min86. As close as I am to my mum, I cannot imagine myself telling every single thing to my mother. What I see is that MR lives for her mother's validation or approval. So I wonder how strong she will and how she'll be willing to stand up for the relationship if her mother outright disapproves of them. 

I agree with both of you as well. I can't imagine telling my mother everything, though perhaps that is a mother-daughter relationship goal? :thinking:

Anyway, it's not clear how strong MR can be against her mother's disapproval, though given the objection is to being an orphan rather than because he's a playboy or a thug, MR should be able to brush the objections off. However, MR is not going to be able to deal with the stress of going against her mother for any reason since they are so close. It seems that HJ is going to be in for a rough time, and that kind of feels unfair to him. MR is the one who kept chasing HJ, then got scared when she finally got him. HJ has also been scarred by a romantic relationship that failed despite his best efforts, so now that he's given his heart to MR, it feels bad that she's jerking him around a bit already with the "I'm scared so I'm going to pull back from you thing." and now possibly "I can't see you because my mommy doesn't like you." sigh

• Like 4
12 hours ago, stroppyse said:
15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I know what you mean @Min86. As close as I am to my mum, I cannot imagine myself telling every single thing to my mother. What I see is that MR lives for her mother's validation or approval. So I wonder how strong she will and how she'll be willing to stand up for the relationship if her mother outright disapproves of them. 

I agree with both of you as well. I can't imagine telling my mother everything, though perhaps that is a mother-daughter relationship goal? :thinking:

As I'm not that close with my own mom, I can't relate with how close Mi Rae to Soo Jung. Mi Rae really talks every small thing or achievement that she had and like you said, I think she does it to gain some approval or praise from her mom. Either Soo Jung raised and babied her too much because she's her first born or something, but I don't see her doing the same to Jung Ho. Her husband cared too much about her that he doesn't even know his own children that well. He seems to have a closer relationship with Jung Ho maybe after Jung Ho joined him and worked together in the company, but his interest only lay on his own wife. It such a contrast when you compare the dynamic between Mi Rae's family and Hyun Jae's family. I kind of approved the comment that Father Lee made when he's on the way to drop Yoon Jae. No matter how much his wife grumbled about their sons, she still cares in her own way and understand their children so well.

While I enjoy the drama mainly because of the trio Hyun Jae, Yoon Jae and Hae Jun, I really hope we can at least get enough understandable plot about the remaining cast, especially those who got many airtimes. Soo Jung sudden changes isn't explained and how I wished at least I got some inner monologue when she's alone, either in the yard or when she's inside her own room. Instead we're only shown about her pondering about things without hearing what she's thinking inside. Sure, her mom's dementia that is getting worse probably one of the biggest concern that she has now, but what's about the relationship with her MIL? Is she holding a grudge against her because MIL made fuss about the plan for living together with her mom? When she said she no longer wanted to tip toeing around Mi Rae, I really wished she could be more open with her MIL. Her MIL character is someone who is upfront with her thoughts and feelings. They need to clear some air between them so that they can have a clearer relationship ahead. The husband really doesn't help at all about this. He keeps choose Soo Jung's side.

I wonder about the short comment that grandpa made when he's thinking about his lost daughter. He mentioned that he needed to tell her about their family health history and she needed to be careful about her liver. We won't get any cancer plot, will we? :duckhide:

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

HJ has also been scarred by a romantic relationship that failed despite his best efforts, so now that he's given his heart to MR, it feels bad that she's jerking him around a bit already with the "I'm scared so I'm going to pull back from you thing." and now possibly "I can't see you because my mommy doesn't like you." sigh

Gosh, please not this kind of arc. If there's this kind of plot watching the rest 30 episodes is going to be a chore.. they better give us lots of Hae Jun and Yoon Jae airtimes instead. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

2 hours ago, LaLa said:

Soo Jung sudden changes isn't explained and how I wished at least I got some inner monologue when she's alone, either in the yard or when she's inside her own room. Instead we're only shown about her pondering about things without hearing what she's thinking inside. Sure, her mom's dementia that is getting worse probably one of the biggest concern that she has now, but what's about the relationship with her MIL? Is she holding a grudge against her because MIL made fuss about the plan for living together with her mom? When she said she no longer wanted to tip toeing around Mi Rae, I really wished she could be more open with her MIL. Her MIL character is someone who is upfront with her thoughts and feelings. They need to clear some air between them so that they can have a clearer relationship ahead. The husband really doesn't help at all about this. He keeps choose Soo Jung's side.

I think mum's inferiority complex as an adopted child is catching up on her. I am baffled by her behaviour. I think she tried to be this perfect wife , DIL and mother for too long but now I think she's finding it hard to keep that up. Although the MIL can be a bit much at times , at least you get what you see. I appreciate the husband doting on her but I feel he just sweeps the issue under the carpet instead of getting to the root of the problem.

@Tofu I finally realise why you posted about HJ's cousin who works with him. ahahah didn't realise he wants to be an actor. LOL

Oh my...HJ will find out they are dating !

FU841_NaMAE8Pb1?format=png&name=small

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

OMG @Min86 that was hilarious. I just realised that Hae Jun also didn't know that MR and HJ are dating. And you can tell who the lawyers are in the house. HJ vs HJ ! 

So picking up from last week's ending..

Explanation in spoiler

Spoiler

In the end, Yoon-jae hurriedly entered the room with his shoes and a bag.  Hae-jun bluntly said to Lee Hyun-jae, "Why are you here?"  Hyun-jae said, "Are you dissatisfied with me?  On the way home, I bought a pizza to give to you.” He handed the pizza.

At that time, Hyunjae  found a teacup and said, “Who has been here? two cups what? Is it warm?" Shim Hae-jun said, "I was going to drink it all. I really like drinking tea these days.”  :laugh: At this, Hyun-jae sat down to drink tea himself, and  Hae-jun was restless for fear that Yoon-jae would be found in the room.

The two, who are in a secret relationship, were afraid that Hyun-jae would find out. Hyun-jae, unaware of that fact, even called Yoon-jae.

At that moment, Hyunjae Lee noticed a vibration in the room. Yoon-jae was perplexed.  Hyun-jae said, "I can hear a sound from over there," and headed towards the room. In the end,  Hae-jun said, "You go quickly. Goodbye.” She hurriedly kicked Lee Hyun-jae out of the house.

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

HaeJun suspicious that HJ would sit next to MR...ahahah 

Spoiler

Mi-rae came to see Hae-jun with new clothes.  Hae-jun praised her saying , "You have become prettier. I think it's because your boyfriend is good to you." 

At that time,  Hyun-jae also came to Hae-jun's office.  Hyun-jae greeted Hyun-mi, and then sat down next to her.  Hae-jun said to Lee Hyun-jae, "I'm going to eat with Mirae, let's go together."  Mi-rae was taken aback by this, and Hyun-jae cleverly agreed to eat together.

Yoon-jae contacted Hyun-jae  to have eat together. Lee Hyun-jae was having lunch with Hae-jun and  Mi-rae, and he suggested that they all  eat together. Hae-jun also said, "Let's eat together," but Yoon-jae also said that he would eat at home.

While eating ,  Hae-jun was suspicious that Hyun-jae and Mi-rae were sitting together. She made a comment about it which caused MR to be shy about it.  Hae-jun said, "What are you embarrassed about? He isn't even up to Mi-rae's boyfriend's standard."

She told HJ that MR has a boyfriend.  Hyun-jae brazenly said, "I heard he is a very good person." :lmao2:

Shim Hae-jun said, "You two look very similar. Like siblings. Originally, it was said that a married couple lives well if they resemble each other." At that, Hyunjae  laughed and said, "Do Mirae and I look that much alike?" Hae-jun said, "Why are you so concerned?" and said,  Mirae, don't date a guy like him. He's such  neat freak and the neighborhood solver ( busybody?)  "

After Shim Hae-jun went out to take a phone call, MR  said, "If lawyer Shim knows about us, I think  she'll feel betrayed.

Ohhhh lil bro discovers he's been scammed!

Spoiler

This is the full video of the scene @Min86posted above 

Preview . Hopefully @stroppyse can translate. 

• Like 3

@abs-oluteMi am rolling around laughing at this whole mess with the two couples!! 

like… why is it Hae Jun always the one inflicting pain to Yoon Jae!! 

And also, both couples looked good wearing clothes in the same colors. 

I still need to wait for the subs but I just want to add: as much as I thought Soo Jae looks sad and how bad he must feel; I also think that he has not realized how he would have made his parents feel like that too with his plans. Let’s see how he handles now the situation. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, Min86 said:

I also think that he has not realized how he would have made his parents feel like that too with his plans.

True true. Don't think he's really learned his lesson. I saw @LaLa's tweet that said grandpa came to his rescue. Not sure how that is. 

Also I think the older brothers called for family meeting asking to cancel the marriage project

• Like 3

Translation of the preview

SJ: I think a close friend has been scammed -
HJ: Are you talking about yourself?

SJ: If we get married, than my money problems can be solved.
YA: Can you even talk about getting married right now?! You have to figure out how much money you can get back at least.

JH: Why aren’t you accepting it?

HJ: What is it about Hae Jun noona that you like so much?
YJ: That she’s mature.

HJun: Weren’t we like sisters?
MR: I’m sorry.

HJun: We’re going to go elsewhere to eat!
YJ: We have a reservation. If we just leave than we’ll lose our deposit.

HJ: So, this is what drew you to her.
YJ: It also makes me feel as if I could depend on her.

YJ: Will you let me sleep here? However if I sleep here, then we’re not just sleeping.

HJ: Did you want to see noona that much?
YJ: We went directly to the bed, I’m telling you.  I was so tired, really.  What about you?  Why aren’t you talking about your girlfriend?

MR: Hyun Jae-shi is such a good person, that I wanted you to acknowledge that this time I chose a good one this time!
Mother: Why do you need my acknowledgement?! If you like him, then just date him!

HJ: You’ll catch my cold.
MR: It’s okay if I catch it.
HJ: No, that’s not good.
MR: I said it was okay.

So, SJ finally realizes he's been scammed. From the preview anyway, it seems that YJ and HJun's relationship may have taken some steps forward, though who knows, it could be just brotherly bragging. And, I guess it's still teasing whether HJ and MR are finally going to kiss or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, LaLa said:

I really wished she could be more open with her MIL. Her MIL character is someone who is upfront with her thoughts and feelings.

I agree with you. The MIL is at least very frank with her thoughts and you're not left wondering what she is doing or thinking. Initially, the MIL was so happy to have an academic family's daughter that I thought finding out that SJung is an orphan might be something that she won't be able to accept. However, I've changed my mind about that. She's going to be angry that she's been lied to for so long, however, the MIL really does like SJung and is aware of how much SJung does for her. She's not going to be quiet about it, but I can see that she'll come to accept SJung for who she is. I think SJung is making it hard on herself to be the perfect daughter, wife, mother and daughter-in-law.

The husband is a bit clueless, but he seems typical to me. Just as SJ thought deceiving his own mother would just blow over after a few scolds, I think children don't always understand their parents. So, SJung's husband is thinking that he's being supportive to his wife rather than understanding that by siding with his wife constantly, he's actually exacerbating the situation between his wife and his mother, especially because he is so passive towards his mother.

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Also I think the older brothers called for family meeting asking to cancel the marriage project

Yes, they wanted the Marriage Project to end. HJ pointed out that since the point of the project was to try to get YJ and himself married, and that they now both have girlfriends, that it doesn't make any sense for the Marriage Project to continue rather than let their relationships take their own courses. Also, that making their own money to make their own way was the best way rather than an inheritance.

SJ protested saying that he was the one who had worked hard to meet the requirements of the Marriage Project and that his brothers just wanted to cancel it now since it looked as if he was going to win. He appealed to his mother, but she demurred from taking a side. SJ was about to leave the family meeting upset, however the grandfather stepped in.

The grandfather said that he thought that the project should go forward since if they cancel it now, it would make SJ feel stupid and that the original objectives, namely YJ and HJ getting married haven't been reached yet anyway. He then asked his son and DIL for their opinions and they were both happy to go along with him. HJ is upset by this because he had forgotten how the family is quick to want SJ from feeling bad.

So, my personal opinion is that SJ is an immature brat who basically whines all the time. This may not be a fair assessment, but that pretty much is all that he does in his scenes. Unlike his brothers, he doesn't really seem to work that hard at anything other than his own pleasure and satisfaction. However, he is quick to whine when something isn't going his way. It's to the point where I don't even really care about YA unless she's going to actually start something with JH since I think they make a much better match, especially since both of them seem hard-working and modest, but with practical ambitions.

12 hours ago, LaLa said:

I wonder about the short comment that grandpa made when he's thinking about his lost daughter. He mentioned that he needed to tell her about their family health history and she needed to be careful about her liver. We won't get any cancer plot, will we?

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Min86 said:

Am I the only one who wishes YooNa will break up with Soo Jae? 

Not at all! I think a number of us probably think that YN and JH would be a better match if YN wanted a partner right now. Of course, she could also go it alone since she has a dream of becoming a patissiere.

It might also be better for SJ to lose YN as well so that he has to face the consequences of his actions. As long as he has YN with him, he's probably going to think about getting the apartment so that he can get that money. He's really not thinking about what effect his actions are going to have on his relationship with his family either.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Min86 said:

Am I the only one who wishes YooNa will break up with Soo Jae? 

Me. He's got some growing up to do. If there really has to be a romance for her , I think MR's brother is more matured and a better match. But I am sure the drama have her with Soo Jae at the end. 

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Another LOL ending scene by HJ-YJ couple :laugh:

You know what I love a lot ...is Hae Jun's inner thoughts. I like how she feels all swoony one minute and is cursing Dolt the next. :lmao2:

Oh my I am looking forward to them staying together. I bet there will be more funny scenarios. 

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

J: Will you let me sleep here? However if I sleep here, then we’re not just sleeping.

Bahahah I like how frank he is ....thanks for the translations Stroppyse!

• Like 3

Following from last night...

HaeJun did "scold" MR for not telling her about dating Hyun Jae, and Hyun Jae was all protective over his MiRae-shi

MR felt quite bad about it

Spoiler

HJ vs HJ banter ...Yoon Jae preparing to cook pasta for Hyun Jae

Spoiler

YJ moved to HaeJun's  place ( more like he invited himself ) as niece wanted to use his room.

Spoiler

The highlight cut of the day has to be this video...:laugh:..

What a tease, this drama is ! 
MR was nursing HJ who was not well. He was about to kiss her but sneezed instead & both ended up laughing.

Hae-jun said, "Being like this, I remember the first time we drank tea at my house. You didn't imagine it back then," and  Yoon-jae said, "We are adult men and women. There is no need to even imagine.”

He decided to princess carry her to the bedroom but tripped & twisted his back. :lmao2:

• Haha 3

Looks like MR's mum is being difficult about HJ's background. I think MR wants her mum's blessing but mum is being all antsy about it saying why would MR need her approval since the relationship is between the two. But I feel that mum is being rather mean here , knowing how much MR wants to please her mother. 

Spoiler

But I think mum tries to make up for it here.

Spoiler

@stroppyse is Soo Jae still pushing the marriage thing here?

Spoiler

Preview ep 23....looks like Dolt Couple will see things progress to the next level. And Hyun Mi couple will actually kiss? 

• Like 2

@abs-oluteM, a translation of the convo between SJ and YN

Owner: How may I help you?
YN: It looks somewhat different now.
Owner: Oh, you’ve been here before! I’ve taken it over and remodeled it, and now we’re in business.
YN: Oh? Isn’t ChangYeol-shi the owner here?
Owner: Do you know him? I think he caused a lot of trouble then ran away.

SJ: Yoo Na! Why did you call me out?
YN: Don’t you have something to say to me?
SJ: What would I have to say to you?
YN: I think you do.
SJ: I don’t.
YN: It’s best to confess when you’re given the chance to.
SJ: What are you talking about confessing? I think I’ve already confessed that I like you.
YN: I went to the health club, because I was wondering what to get you for a club opening present.
SJ: Did you meet the owner?
YN: Yes. What are you going to do now?
SJ: I don’t know.
YN: What do you mean you don’t know?
SJ: I don’t know.
YN: What are you going to do now?!
SJ: If we get married, at least the money issue can be resolved.
YN: If we get married?! Can you even talk about getting married right now?!
SJ: I just said that without any meaning whatsoever, because there was nothing I could say! How could I even face you and tell you that we should do something like that?
YN: I told you that it looked suspicious!
SJ: I thought it was suspicious, too, actually.  But he was a friend whom I had grown up with since we were children. I was ashamed of myself for suspecting him. If you can’t trust a friend, who can you trust? He and I had so much time together, but if that became destroyed, then I have lived a pointless life. I’m really sorry to you, for dragging you into this mess.
YN: It doesn’t end with just being sorry to me. What are we going to do? Grandfather, father, mother, what are we going to do?

So, it seems that SJ isn't serious about wanting to get married. He knows that he's messed up big, and now without any reason for them to go ahead and get married either. I'm not sure if it was the writing or the delivery, but the whole thing about trusting friends didn't land for me. It just speaks more to SJ's youth and immaturity. Just time alone does not mean that you are lifelong friends or that the other person is trustworthy. It also doesn't mean that you shouldn't do more homework on a deal which looks too good to be true. ChangYeol is the bad guy here who took advantage of their friendship, so perhaps SJ is right in that he should reflect about having spent his time thus far with someone who would take advantage of him. Also, he should trust his family rather than trying to prove himself. And, in a way, the way that ChangYeoul took advantage of him is a bit like the way that SJ and YN plotted to scam his family to get the apartment and convert it to money for their own use. A lot of this mess comes from SJ's inferiority complex to his successful brothers. However, just wanting it and wanting it fast doesn't make it so. At least, I think that is the point this drama is trying to make.

Also, I've decided I dislike this couple. SJ is young and rash, but so is YN. She went along with the charade of fooling SJ's family after all. Even though, they're trying to make her all tender-hearted, there is clearly a mercenary streak in her as well who is okay with taking advantage of others as long as she doesn't have to know them that well. Her conscience is pricked by how well SJ's family have treated her, and not necessarily that she agreed to scam them in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Translation of the ep 23 preview

HJ: Hyung, you’ve heard it from Noona, right? That we’ve agreed to a double date?
YJ: Did you agree to a double date?
YJ: My back is all better now.
HJun: So?
YJ: Just that my back is all better.

MR’s Mother: When are you going to introduce him to me? Your boyfriend?
MR: If you find it too burdensome, you don’t have to meet her.
YJ: Older people like me a lot. Have you heard of a “free pass to a marriage meeting”? (me: meaning that parents like him so much that they want to go straight to the family marriage meeting that Korean couples have prior to marriage and to agree on the wedding ceremony)

JH: Do you have something worrying you?
YN: Huh?
JH: If you do, then you can tell me. I might be able to help you even.

YN: It’s okay. Don’t cry.

JH: Who are you with? You’re meeting a guy.
SJ: Do you want to die?

HJ: Last night, did you perhaps do anything to me while I was sleeping?

MR: I guess we shouldn’t kiss.

HJ: While I was sleeping, did you cast a spell on me?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I totally cracked up at this scene, and love the dynamic of HJ-YJ-HJun! :lmao2:

YJ: Ow! Ow
HJ: I’m giving you my handkerchief. That means that I’ve give you my everything.
YJ: You. You are -
HJ: I am your younger brother. What’s going on with Hae Jun noona? When did you start dating? So, is the woman you were having a “som” with was Hae Jun noona?
YJ: Hey, can’t you believe it even though you saw it with your own eyes?
HJ: I mean, it makes no sense! How could you and Hae Jun noona -
YJ: What do you mean that it makes no sense?
HJ: Hyung, are you going to marry her?
YJ: Hey! I don’t even know what’s going to happen today, so how could I know what will happen tomorrow? I have to live it to know.
HJ: Waa, you’re likely going to punch me even!
YJ: In my head, I’ve already punched you.
HJ: Whoaaa.
YJ: However, that person you were with, you said she was a personal shopper. What did you decide to do?

HJun: Oh! Why did I do that?
YJ: What are you doing out here?
HJun: Are you okay?
YJ: I’m okay. It was just a little nose bleed.
HJ: Wow! You were making such a big fuss about it to me. But I guess in front of noona, you have to appear like a man, huh?
HJun: (to HJ) This is all because of you! I feel very betrayed by you. How many times did the two of you sit together in front of me and lie to me?
HJ: Compared to how epically you fooled me, it’s nothing! Right? From the time that you asked me to tell you about my older brother, you were fooling me!
YJ: Could the two of you stop, please?
HJ: You’re the same, hyung. Why did you move into my place? It’s because it’s close to noona’s house, and you wanted to be able to date more comfortably, isn’t it? Wow, the two of you plotted to fool me! Ohhh.
YJ: Well then, what about you, huh? You said that Hae Jun-shi should meet a better man than me! What is wrong with me, huh?
HJun: Did he say something like that even?
YJ: You’re liking that right now, aren’t you?
HJun: I don’t dislike it.
HJ: (at YJ-HJun’s gazes at each other) What? Wow! You must really be dating! How? What?
HJun: What do you mean how?! How what?
HJ: Oh, this is really hard! Whoa!
(MR joins them)
HJ: Mi Rae-shi!
MR: Because no one was coming inside, so I came out instead.
HJ: We came to eat, but I’ve completely lost my appetite!
HJun: The same for me! Let’s just separate here for today.
MR: Lawyer Shim, instead of that, let’s just all go inside.
HJun: Mi Rae-shi, weren’t we in a sisterly relationship?
MR: I’m sorry.
HJ: What? (putting MR behind him) Are you getting mad at my Mi Rae-shi?
HJun: “My Mi-Rae-shi”? I really dislike you right now!
HJun: Let’s go, Yoon Jae-shi.
HJ: Still, you should eat before you leave.
HJun: I don’t want to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Also, I've decided I dislike this couple. SJ is young and rash, but so is YN. She went along with the charade of fooling SJ's family after all. Even though, they're trying to make her all tender-hearted, there is clearly a mercenary streak in her as well who is okay with taking advantage of others as long as she doesn't have to know them that well. Her conscience is pricked by how well SJ's family have treated her, and not necessarily that she agreed to scam them in the first place.

This!!! I can’t ship them, really you just wrote exactly the reasons why. They are both immature and we’re far too comfortable with scamming his family. A family that has been supportive and very caring, but Soo Jae is feeling sorry bc his lifelong friend took advantage of him? Like… what about some self reflection!?

I still need to watch the ep, but I’ve been feeling more and more disappointed about the maknae couple. 

• Like 3

Let us cheer for Haneul!! That kid taking over Yoon Jae's Room was a great way to push the Dolts to move forward!! YAY!!! 

Now... I definitely had to struggle from passing out at that last scene. The dolts went from a hot talk to a mess 😂😂😂 They are always giving us these crackhead behaviour while also being very intense. Definitely my favourite couple here. 
Hopefully they'll manage to have some together time without interruptions or getting hurt lol!

MiRae and Hyun Jae's relationship is now interesting me...loved their scenes together and I can't wait for them to make some progress. 

also, please...We need that double date! It seems like Soojae's problems will probably come out at the same time as the other two couples relationships. 

Soo Jae and Yoo Na are going to have some tough time, let's see how they handle it. I can't completely feel sorry for him tbh, the whole "How could my friend scam me? while not thinking about how his family would feel for him to do the same to them" kind if bothers me. 

My only issue at the moment with this drama is the amount of scenes MiRae's mother is in and I feel like her main problems with her mom, her past and her Mother in Law are not progressing much.

By the way...does Yoon Jae's family knows he's living with his girlfriend? 

Edited by Min86
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 6/13/2022 at 4:49 PM, Min86 said:

My only issue at the moment with this drama is the amount of scenes MiRae's mother is in and I feel like her main problems with her mom, her past and her Mother in Law are not progressing much.

I have been pressing the FF button on those scenes! Give me the yoga trio anytime please :laugh:

I have yet to watch full episodes. Will catch up soon ...but this BTS cracked me up as much as that last scene you translated @stroppyse

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have been pressing the FF button on those scenes! Give me the yoga trio anytime please

right? I have missed those three the last couple of episodes! I really prefer to see the old ladies bickering!

Can someone pls help with the translation of the written preview? The google translate app is not really giving me a helpful translation :idk:

23회 미리보기 

수업을 안고 넘어진 윤재는 엎드려서, 수업은 상해와 응대를 받고 있습니다.
미래는 현재 현재를 구성하고 있습니다. 수정은 미래가 집에 들어오지 않아...

• Like 2