Gaming Lounge

come and join us and talk about the games you like 😄 

currently well i'm a little obsess with 'Epic-RPG' which was introduce to me by @SilverMoonTea lols.......

its fun....well basically some command games for rpg set 😄 

do come and join us at the discord, under the 'EPIC-PRG' command bot there.....all u need is

"RPG START" to begin your journey with us 😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20200816-212229.jpg

𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓾𝓷?

* You need to compete with other players to keep your position relevant in the top 5. Trust me it's not easy. I was slacking a bit and @Phikyl & @NiteWalker beat me up to pulp lols. And my boss @Soju is just one step behind me!

* You need to sharpened your bargain deal communication, to get ahead with your game. Try horse breeding bargain with @Phikyl for better horse deal! I almost lost my friendship with her tho. Cos her horse got downgraded.. haha kidding... 

* Plenty of challenges ahead. You need to go multiple dungeons to find the dragons and beat them (in a group) to get more resources to build your attacks & defenses. 

* Money collectors have fun. It's nice to see the bank filled up with coins. Gambling to check your luck also available in many ways. 

Cons

* Take a lot of patience to level up.

* Dying will get you 1 level down. 

* Feel lost on your first step. Just call Rpg help for a start. 

Hope more people join us! See you in the dungeon! 

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

* You need to compete with other players to keep your position relevant in the top 5. Trust me it's not easy. I was slacking a bit and @Phikyl & @NiteWalker beat me up to pulp lols. And my boss @Soju is just one step behind me!

are you a pulp now....i know u were stuck in the pokemon world.... :P serve u right

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So @LaLa @NiteWalker in conclusion it's hard to stay on top if sign up too many games lol. @LaLa is the pokequeen there btw, she's ruling... Join us too Nitewalker, it's cute...

Since when I got the title pokequeen ? Bot is the one who ruling the world...

I can't help myself because in my elementary days, I watched and played pokemon... Although pokemeow is far more easier than the game I've played before LOL

If somehow there's harvestmoon kind of game, I'd be scared to start it. I'm scared for my life... 😂

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@SilverMoonTea Yeah... the things that I knew about the game were different with how pokemeow works.

Ahh.. I knew about that pokemon game... My brothers plays those games but I didn't... Tempted to, but I'm able to hold myself *pat myself*

You don't play taco anymore? I got recruited by @SnowBlob to and joined @mouse franchise xD. 

I'm not really understand about how the franchise things going though... 

• Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

You don't play taco anymore? I got recruited by @SnowBlob to and joined @mouse franchise xD. 

I'm not really understand about how the franchise things going though... 

From what I understand, the Franchise allows us to compete against other franchises on the Taco Shack server. We have to work as a team. By donating funds to the franchise, we can purchase upgrades which will allow us to level up our franchise. 

• Like 4

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump