Jump to content
The Members Shop has successfully been updated! ×

Sealed with a kiss


Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

dayum  @mademoisellesia we do need a drooling reaction 😄

edit: I have put in a request 

 

New rule. If anyone wants another reaction, they have to identify a reaction that can go away. So many reactions as it is. 😄

 

And, all these kisses! I'm not sure it's possible to even glance into this thread without blushing from the steaminess.

  • Haha 6
Link to comment

@MayanEcho Reba always has good chemistry with her partners...I am still so crazy over her pairing with my baby Johnny Huang...kkkk just ask @NiteWalker @Mouse 

 

The build up to this was so darn hot...while the plot on Love Designer was nothing to shout about, they had off the charts chemie! 

Spoiler

 

 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love love love the first post gif @abs-oluteM 

It’s just AWE~some! (Veronica Park’s way)

I miss them  😄

giphy.gif

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Curtain Call Wed-Thurs: Love is for Suckers, Revenge for Others Fri-Sat: First Responders, Reborn Rich Sat-Sun: Under The Queen's Umbrella  C-drama: - Daily: The Love In Your Eyes

Link to comment
1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

@NiteWalker Should these Reba kisses be hidden from Alice? 🤣

 

why should it? they cant choose who they want Reba to date....i believe someone told me before that they believe actually reba is with Johnny due to their interaction and the way Reba is stuck close to Johnny whenever they are on the same screen.

 

u know reba is a strong girl...and hardly there are ppl who are really able to carry her and to find someone who is as strong as Johnny isnt easy 😉 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

 

why should it? they cant choose who they want Reba to date....i believe someone told me before that they believe actually reba is with Johnny due to their interaction and the way Reba is stuck close to Johnny whenever they are on the same screen.

 

u know reba is a strong girl...and hardly there are ppl who are really able to carry her and to find someone who is as strong as Johnny isnt easy 😉 

 

Too bad the loudest of her fans are the ones who can't accept among themselves to let her grow career-wise. I've read they didn't support Love Design because they dislike Johnny? And they photoshopped Vengo out of stills they are together in ELOD?

 

Hmph, they aren't saying anything much now for Princess Changge and You are My Glory. Would it stay that way though when the shows are aired? 😅

 

No doubt Reba's strong and smart. She must be if she wanna be in showbiz for long! And I rather think she's got sass and spunk. 😁

Edited by MayanEcho
Repeated word in one sentence
  • Like 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Too bad the loudest of her fans are the ones who can't accept among themselves to let her grow career-wise. I've read they didn't support Love Design because they dislike Johnny? And they photoshopped Vengo out of stills they are together in ELOD?

 

unfortunately for them....while Reba mind them and care for them, she didnt let them stop her, no matter what the respond were, she went ahead with her projects as far as i can see....

 

well johnny wise i do understand cause Johnny was involved in scandal....and they actually cut all the clips that happen to have Johnny in it....unfortunately for them....there are alot of scenes involving Johnny with Reba lols....they are the main OTP after all 😛 

 

sigh....vengo yea i heard that however i dont really pay attention to them......i say each to their own after all....

 

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Hmph, they aren't saying anything much now for Princess Changge and You are My Glory. Would it would stay that way though when the shows are aired? 😅

 

well maybe like you say Princess Changge, Wulei is too young to be consider a suitor? hahahaha i wonder arent they awre there are many who prefer jiejie styles as their partner? 😄 hehehehehehe

 

You're My Glory i heard that there are some anticipations since some like the visual both ppl projected when standing next to each other....hehehe didnt u see the shipper thread i created for both YangYang & Reba just because i like their visual together 😉 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

 

unfortunately for them....while Reba mind them and care for them, she didnt let them stop her, no matter what the respond were, she went ahead with her projects as far as i can see....

 

well johnny wise i do understand cause Johnny was involved in scandal....and they actually cut all the clips that happen to have Johnny in it....unfortunately for them....there are alot of scenes involving Johnny with Reba lols....they are the main OTP after all 😛 

 

sigh....vengo yea i heard that however i dont really pay attention to them......i say each to their own after all....

 

 

well maybe like you say Princess Changge, Wulei is too young to be consider a suitor? hahahaha i wonder arent they awre there are many who prefer jiejie styles as their partner? 😄 hehehehehehe

 

You're My Glory i heard that there are some anticipations since some like the visual both ppl projected when standing next to each other....hehehe didnt u see the shipper thread i created for both YangYang & Reba just because i like their visual together 😉 

 

Nah, not yet, but I will surely check out that thread, especially when Yangyang and Reba's drama is shown. 😁 

 

About the not so reasonable fans, they're acting like Reba's 5, not 28yrs old. LOL. She's probably older than most of them! 🤣 And can I just say they would replace her parents with themselves if they could? Ahahaha!

 

There's nothing wrong with fangirling and shipping but meh, it doesn't give any fans the right to be possessively crazy. 

  • Like 5

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Link to comment

oooo @NiteWalker and @MayanEcho didn't realise how much fans didn't like my baby Johnny till NiteWalker told me . He really is a good actor - have seen him in another drama Thunder. I like his non-flower boy look. As to scandals, lets just say I always admire all my oppas / faves from afar. I don't think any of them are angels in a sense. Nevertheless, I think fans can be terribly possessive and protective. 

 

One more for the road...they had so many kisses including some like this that did not make it to the final cut

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Curtain Call Wed-Thurs: Love is for Suckers, Revenge for Others Fri-Sat: First Responders, Reborn Rich Sat-Sun: Under The Queen's Umbrella  C-drama: - Daily: The Love In Your Eyes

Link to comment

Announcements

  • The Members Shop has successfully been updated!

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use