Sealed with a kiss

26 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Yes! He was excellent and entirely deserving of all his awards for it. I can't wait to see his next major project. He's so goofy IRL but in this kiss clip, he was so MANLY. /melts.

I love him. He's one of my oppas. Does he have any upcoming projects?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

8 hours ago, Mouse said:

I love him. He's one of my oppas. Does he have any upcoming projects?

maybe....ahahaha....powerhouse project this one

Spoiler

but nothing is confirmed yet right @wallflowersforjane?

• Like 5

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@abs-oluteM @Mouse He just wrapped filming for a movie called Story of You and the Rain with Kang Sora (coming out in 2021), and was further confirmed for the Pirates 2 movie and a cameo for Park Seo Joon and IU's upcoming movie. He's busy! Very diverse genres too, Story is set in the college years, Pirates is an adventure movie and the cameo is for a sports movie. And if he adds the drama with SYJ, it will be a historical!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Mouse said:

@wallflowersforjane I think it’s great that he’s dabbling in different genres bec he’s talented.

Absolutely! The Pirates movie has a great ensemble cast with Han Hyo Joo, Jung Woo Sung and Lee Kwang Soo! I hope it will be funny too. And while he's so busy, I hope he squeezes in a bit of time for a variety. I am watching him in Travelers 2 and he's adorable!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM can open one thread sealed with a dance? Haha, I love some dance scenes and will share some... 

I believe ur handsome oppa also have one with Lee Yoo Bi from Poem A Day...

yes of course....you try and open and see...I wanna see if others can open...I will post some for you...

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues:  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

ahahah one of my fave kisses was Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong in Live Up to Your Name . I always wish they would work together again.  Who knew acupuncture  and stuff could be so sexy  cc @bluepebbles @Darkarcana

vZe4fEp.gif

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Late Autumn - Hyun Bin & Tang Wei

A 2010 English-language film filmed in Seattle. Anna, a prisoner who is given 3 days furlough to attend her mother's funeral, meets Hoon, a South Korean man who works as a gigolo and on the run from a client's furious husband. They share 3 memorable days together. This is the kiss before she returns to prison (the longest kiss? 2min+)

@bluepebbles

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 2

@NiteWalker

Yeah I was watching W's kiss and the Dating in the Kitchen showed up as recommendation. Perfect for this thread. He is a 霸道總裁* everyone loves in drama.

*What is this in English? :psweatduck:

You can tease Lynne that it's not as romantic as it looks with those prickly moustache :eeeee:Poor actress's complexion. I rememer Oh Hae Young Again both actresses said they were in pain kissing Eric and Kim Ji Seok.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 9/28/2020 at 3:35 PM, mademoisellesia said:

I rememer Oh Hae Young Again both actresses said they were in pain kissing Eric and Kim Ji Seok.

So true ...there was even an article for it ..

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/kim-ji-suk-shares-the-story-behind-his-aggressive-kiss-scene-in-oh-hae-young-again

On the special episode aired on July 5, Kim Ji Suk explained, "It was the first time that my lips got swollen like a duck from filming a kiss scene. It took us 30 minutes to shoot it, and we bumped into everything since it was in a small, disclosed space." Ye Ji Won also commented, "It turned all red around my lips because of his beard."

See @SilverMoonTea facial hair again

Crazy kiss ( I  miss my oppa KJS)

• Haha 4

Important Information

Terms of Use