You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

1 minute ago, Olivia Kate said:

Your mom is absolutely right. I so agree with her. He is a police officer and a gentleman but he should act as a “man” sometimes. I hope and expect to see him lose his inhibitions in the coming episodes.😁

actually i didnt like how he had his whole teammate to join in on the dinner he invited Mika in....its a wonder when Mika said 'No he isnt my bf' when the girl officer asked...

i told mom Mika did it right! i mean come on....KeLei hasnt even officially confessed to Mika at all....

and i say served him right....and he is actually lucky that LiNian was bright enough to see through it why Mika was being awkward with them at the dinner.....

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

actually i didnt like how he had his whole teammate to join in on the dinner he invited Mika in....its a wonder when Mika said 'No he isnt my bf' when the girl officer asked...

i told mom Mika did it right! i mean come on....KeLei hasnt even officially confessed to Mika at all....

and i say served him right....and he is actually lucky that LiNian was bright enough to see through it why Mika was being awkward with them at the dinner.....

He got me confused there and as a woman I was so disappointed for MK.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

same...i was like....for goodness sake, cant you say no to your teammates that you already have something plan out?

u can see how eager the girl is to make the toast toward KeLei, her interest in KeLei is visible to all

XKL may be the smartest police officer in his team/unit but he’s clueless when it comes to woman. I hope to see a 180deg change in the coming episodes especially because MK is there to guide him by giving signals.

• Haha 3

Girls (I assume ;-))))), we are in for a treat tonight!

The gif is from a new preview of tonight's episode. The kissing happened earlier than we thought... though in a different way 

CR.weibo 马玉兰还在害人

spacer.png

Now #BJT first kiss is artificial respiration# is trending on Weibo... hahahahahahaha...

@Olivia Kate here is the clip I found on Twitter. Hope you can see the scene here.

Edited by Xiaopz_pj
Add new link
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Girls (I assume ;-))))), we are in for a treat tonight!

The gif is from a new preview of tonight's episode. The kissing happened earlier than we thought... though in a different way 

Now #BJT first kiss is artificial respiration# is trending on Weibo... hahahahahahaha...

I can’t see the photo that you’ve uploaded and it’s killing me because based on your comment it looks divine!😊

That hashtag on weibo is funny and I can’t wait to see the lucky recipient of BJT’s mouth to mouth resuscitation.😁

But, they shouldn’t count that as his first on screen kiss because such scene is critical and even if he willingly did that it was to save someone.😀

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

Oh, the lucky one is SM after all! It’s 7:31PM but I’ll drink to that scene!🍾

Thank you for the link🥂

is this one better?

cr: from Weibo

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Olivia Kate said:

XKL may be the smartest police officer in his team/unit but he’s clueless when it comes to woman. I hope to see a 180deg change in the coming episodes especially because MK is there to guide him by giving signals.

you said what my mom said....my mom what a waste to all the smart move from him.....cant he understand a girl at the very least....

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
20 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

is this one better?

Thank you. 

I really think that the scene shouldn’t be considered as his first on screen kiss. He was unconscious after all. Him being in such state invalidates it as his first. 

MK may not be one of the top resident doctors but she’s proactive in every aspect and that’s what makes her stands out.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

Thank you. 

I really think that the scene shouldn’t be considered as his first on screen kiss. He was unconscious after all. Him being in such state invalidates it as his first. 

MK may not be one of the top resident doctors but she’s proactive in every aspect and that’s what makes her stands out.

hahahaha....oh well....he is unconscious in the show however conscious in real **ahem**

totally....MK is very reliable in term of emergency, she can work well under pressure too....when she is under pressure or critical situation, she is able to steady herself to get the job done and then collapse later....

that is a trait u most needed to make emergency situation better....

YanShan maybe better in all the academic feature, however she isnt the best doctor you want to go to during emergency, she cannot operate by herself from some of the situation i seen....just look at her...the sudden burst of artery had her in shock....

suddenly she is push into the situation at the lift with Mika, she froze too....

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahaha....oh well....he is unconscious in the show however conscious in real **ahem**

Haha! He was conscious for real but he didn't reciprocate so it shouldn't count.:MewWave:

18 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

YanShan maybe better in all the academic feature, however she isnt the best doctor you want to go to during emergency, she cannot operate by herself from some of the situation i seen....just look at her...the sudden burst of artery had her in shock....

That and when she questioned why MK was able to be in neurology dept. I don't like her.:Sherlockapie:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Just saw another clip.... it is them in the tent after XKL woke up...

XKL: can you be my girlfriend?

MK: Yes

XKL: then i have a gift for my girlfriend 

XKL pulls out the bear key chain... 

:cry::love::wow:

hehehe n continue with 

Mk: why u didn’t tell me earlier on?

xkl: because I want u to like me as XingKeLei not out of gratitude

MK: I do like you XingKeLei

hahaha I really like Mika ways of calling xkl just like @Mouse said almost like caressing it lols

1 hour ago, Olivia Kate said:

That and when she questioned why MK was able to be in neurology dept. I don't like her.:Sherlockapie:

same I don’t really like her at all

• Like 3

This episode (17) so far is everything. It is so like Kelei to add that if Mi Ka doesn't accept him as her boyfriend, it'll be hard for her to get married. :laugh:

And Bai Jingting's first onscreen kiss happened. Time to celebrate!

Ge9hG73.gif

Will be back to comment after I finish watching the episodes. 

• Haha 4
48 minutes ago, Tofu said:

This episode (17) so far is everything. It is so like Kelei to add that if Mi Ka doesn't accept him as her boyfriend, it'll be hard for her to get married. :laugh:

Hahaha i was laughing like mad and my mom came to check on me lols

and like I say Kelei and Mika really should stop listening to both lufeng and xiaoxia ways to date lols

• Haha 2

The two episodes released today gave us a lot of sweet moments between Mi Ka and Kelei. They are both new to love and kept asking for advice from the wrong people. :laugh:I think Kelei should just ask for suggestions from Li Nian from now on. Haha!

Good to see Wenbo's emotions be stirred up a bit by seeing Lu Feng's and Xiao Xia's interactions. I liked that Kelei told Wenbo that him and Xiao Xia could be more than friends. Haha!

@Mouse You're going to love these two episodes!! I don't know how the translation is going to happen because different websites have different English subs out, but in Kelei's confession, he says he likes Mi Ka. However, WeTV translated it as "I love you". I was telling @NiteWalker about it because I noticed it and thought "Wow, isn't it a little too early to use the word 'love'?" 

To commemorate his first onscreen kiss, Bai Jingting posted a photo of his arms. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I'm assuming this scene will probably happen closer to the end of the drama?

giphy.gif

By the way, I looked at the count of gifs in my You Are My Hero folder and there are currently 75 not including the clips I have yet to create gifs out of. I curious to where it will be when the drama finishes. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

I think this will happen towards the end of this weekend. I saw a preview clip and the three couples are having a little trip. 

That's cute that they are all going to go on a trip together! Can't believe Dr. Shao agreed to that. Haha!

• Like 2

OH MY HEART!! 

It’s been such a busy day so I’ve only just finished watching both episodes and my heart is so full right now :heart:

Love all the scenes between Mi Ka and Kelei. @Tofu the translation I watched said “I love you” which I also thought was fast so I figured it’s probably “I like you” and they just translated it wrong. I’m curious though, when Kelei woke up, he said he heard her say that she loved him for a long time? Was that correct? 

His confession was so sweet because you can clearly see how much he wants to be with her but he’s also so very shy! It wasn’t the smoothest confession but you can feel and hear the sincerity in his voice and his words. How sweet too when he recited to her what he had written in his notebook. 

And yes! They should just do their own thing and not listen to the advice of others!! They are both new to dating, a little shy and awkward but that’s their “thing” that makes them perfect for each other. And I love that they’re discovering and learning together. I love that they’re figuring it out on their own bec it forces them to be honest with each other. Like how adorable is that scene where Kelei admits that he was faking it with the cast so he would get some sympathy from her?! The way he admits it and the way she reacts is just pure sweetness. Is it awkward? Heck yes! But also just so darn sweet!! 

I think Kelei hesitates a lot because he doesn’t really have dating experience and so he’s being cautious with how he moves forward since he doesn’t want to offend or lose her. What I like with both Mi Ka and Kelei is that what you see is what you get. They don’t play games. 

Oh my gosh, that scene where he’s trying to find ways to hold her hand and how he ended up holding her hand as though they were shaking hands was too cute!! 

and their date! I love the look of pride on Mi Ka’s face as Kelei shot those balloons one by one. Her face totally said “oh yeah, that’s my man. He’s a sharp shooter”. It was so cute!!

I think that clip of the 3 couples eating together is in the next episodes bec according to this video, it’s a preview of ep 20-22. 

• Like 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump