You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

6 hours ago, Mouse said:

By the way, when Keyao bumped into Kelei and Mi Ka at the convenience store? What did she say? The translations weren't too good for that scene.

That scene is funny 😂

Keyao and XKL both said: are you doing some night run now?, when they saw each other

XKL: this is my girlfriend... 

Keyao: oh

XKL: what’s that tone? This is my girlfriend, seriously

Keyao: who said you are not serious? Xing KeLei, come here.

(Now she is trying to be a serious big sister 😅

Though our family is quite open about things, certain etiquette still needs to be followed. The girlfriend of Xing Kelei needs to be.... a normal person (hahaha)

Mika: Sister Keyao...

Keyao: No need to say more. The whole world already knew your relationship just by hey way you behave. (To XKL) You go there.

(I like how BJT tilted his head a bit here;-)))

Keyao: Next time you bring her home and introduce her properly 

XKL: Yes

Keyao: Go ahead and eat. I will leave you alone now (without buying anything)

XKL: Wanna eat anything? I will bring it for you.

Keyao: Anything is fine

Hope this is better translated;-)

I like the banter between the KL and KY. She was totally trying to keep serious just to tease them... like when she went to his apartment to check on MK the first time :-DDD

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, Mouse said:

I actually started disliking her since she took credit for Mi Ka's work. That was when I started doubting her true nature and started to guess that she might turn bad later. And I don't know why she keeps bringing Dr. Shao food when he clearly isn't interested! So annoying!

I have to say I really like Dr. Shao as well. He's kind and he's such a good mentor. 

I kinda wish we'd see more of Keyao's personality. As of right now, she seems a little aloof and would like to see more of her.

same with me...i start disliking her there too and mom is in that boat too...

she lack the guts...she only want ppl to butter her up in my view....

7 hours ago, Mouse said:

By the way, when Keyao bumped into Kelei and Mi Ka at the convenience store? What did she say? The translations weren't too good for that scene.

she told Mika, that their parents requirement for KeLei's wife / gf is as long as its a human and a normal person will do lols....somehow from their description i had a feeling that their parents kinda let the children loose hahaha....however the bond in between the brother and sister is definitely there....

KeYao aloofness is actually a protective shell from how i seen it....

and she told KeLei if he want to introduce his gf, make sure to bring her over to the house and do it properly....hahaha

1 hour ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Hope this is better translated;-)

I like the banter between the KL and KY. She was totally trying to keep serious just to tease them... like when she went to his apartment to check on MK the first time :-DDD

totally...i actually like KeYao alot alot....

she pamper her brother to be honest....see how he stole her food and then how he took his mask and gave it to Mika....and then her steamer too....she was like....

"you little brat!!" 

hahaha i really like KeYao alot....i mean she always has this cool or cold face on...however she care for the brother in the little way 

tonight i hope we get to see the triple date??? hehehe

• Like 3

I think Dr. Shao pretty much nailed YanShan during his conversation with Keyao. He said that some people come in with achievements and when they are hit with set backs, they don't know what to do. YanShan pretty much has been given all the compliments, the prestige, etc. She's dealt with a lot of difficult things and that's when you start seeing her lack of judgement. I agreed with everyone on how she's treating Chen Tao. I feel so bad for him because he was looking forward to their date especially since it seems like he had plans to tell her his feelings. I don't want to imagine what she's going to do when she finds out that Mi Ka is the one chosen to study abroad, because it seems like that's going to happen based on the previews. 

Wenbo...why are you so innocent? Haha! I hope that he submit to his feelings soon. I'm sure Xiao Xia must have been hurt when she learned that Wenbo didn't say much to Lu Feng when Lu Feng declared he was going to pursue Xiao Xia. Also, I can't believe the scene for this picture was just Xiao Xia's imagination. Hahaha! 

Spoiler

ZiTv7qg.jpg

Keyao...I really felt for her in today's episodes. When you love someone, it's common to want reassurance that they love you just as much as you love them, if not more. There was so much anguish in her voice when she was asking Dr. Shao to tell her to stay. Dr. Shao sometimes can be too diplomatic and I bet he regrets not telling Keyao to stay that day. I hope that both of them are able to clear up their past misunderstandings. 

Mi Ka and Kelei....I absolutely adore them. I feel like I have this cheesy smile on every time I watch their scenes. Can they get any cuter?! There were two scenes that I enjoyed of theirs from today's episodes: the first was Kelei telling Mi Ka that the first thing he wanted to tell her was he missed her (at the beginning of episode 21) and the second was when Mi Ka visited Kelei after what happened with FeiFei. She didn't need to say anything for him to understand what was going on.

By the way, my best friend texted me yesterday asking me how she can train her husband to be like Kelei. LOL!!! 

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Mi Ka and Kelei....I absolutely adore them. I feel like I have this cheesy smile on every time I watch their scenes. Can they get any cuter?! There were two scenes that I enjoyed of theirs from today's episodes: the first was Kelei telling Mi Ka that the first thing he wanted to tell her was he missed her (at the beginning of episode 21) and the second was when Mi Ka visited Kelei after what happened with FeiFei. She didn't need to say anything for him to understand what was going on.

By the way, my best friend texted me yesterday asking me how she can train her husband to be like Kelei. LOL!!! 

The hugging scene is also my favorite... it is so sweet and warm. When you are sad, what you really want is a hug like that from someone you love. 

Netizens in China can relate to your friend, because one of the trending topic yesterday was "how to get a boyfriend like XKL" :love:

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

The hugging scene is also my favorite... it is so sweet and warm. When you are sad, what you really want is a hug like that from someone you love. 

Agreed. I think these moments are what makes Xing Kelei and Mi Ka so uniquely them. 

22 minutes ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Netizens in China can relate to your friend, because one of the trending topic yesterday was "how to get a boyfriend like XKL" :love:

Hahahaha! All the men need to watch this drama to take some lessons, right? :eeeee:

I can't remember if these were shared, so sorry if they are repost, but photos that were released on You Are My Hero's weibo page:

eympmT3.jpg

Spoiler

Jv21CQf.jpg

L9XSAcn.jpg

GQSpHkb.jpg

jveuHAy.jpg

qSo1t25.jpg

Eve3D8A.jpg

5WknEw9.jpg

qBfoN5h.jpg

AqmFCuG.jpg

GvqpEDS.jpg

O6Lns98.jpg

2FQtwiX.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Her husband is really nice but he's more like a Wenbo -- a bit dense. :eeeee:

i bet not as dense as wenbo....honestly I pity xiaoxia...she is doing all the chasing !!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Your request, @NiteWalker:smug:

lols they really cute I tell u.....

and then when kelei get pissed with them for interrupting him dating ... I mean doing web-dating with Mika hahaha

its actually felt nice how they do it...both doing what they need to do however together ...

• Haha 2

The next episodes are probably going to be a little less sweeter. Xing Kelei is going to get sick and he doesn't tell Mi Ka right away. I don't know Chinese so I can't tell what kind of diagnosis he was given. It looks like Dr. Shao is going to be the one operating on Kelei. The trailer for episode 28 shows that Kelei is going to have difficulties shooting accurately now. Does that mean that he can't be the leader of the Tiger Assault Team anymore?! :scaredpanda2:

Anyway, if anyone wants to watch the previews for the next couple of episodes, you can find them here: https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200aakg0rw/a0036pic51t.html 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

The next episodes are probably going to be a little less sweeter. Xing Kelei is going to get sick and he doesn't tell Mi Ka right away. I don't know Chinese so I can't tell what kind of diagnosis he was given. It looks like Dr. Shao is going to be the one operating on Kelei. The trailer for episode 28 shows that Kelei is going to have difficulties shooting accurately now. Does that mean that he can't be the leader of the Tiger Assault Team anymore?! :scaredpanda2:

Anyway, if anyone wants to watch the previews for the next couple of episodes, you can find them here: https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200aakg0rw/a0036pic51t.html 

no matter what happen...i think it will be straighten out.....as after operation u need times to recuperate cause the first short was still a 10....

however the 2nd and 3rd shot which was why when KeLei pack and tell Mika that he is going back to the camp, she was not happy with him....

i believe he need to relax that nerve and not be too impulsive first....as no matter what brain operation is still a big surgery

besides the surgery took longer to be completed than the original 2 hours which was promised?

• Like 2

I am so surprised at how much I liked this. I've tried a couple of other C dramas and I just couldn't get into them but I like everything about this.  I love the leads of course and how the romance is being developed. But I especially love the way the show blends the medical and the police rescue side of things. Really really well done. What also "shocked" me was the fact that the male lead isn't some complete jerk even from the first moment we are introduced to him. It's nice that the leads are good-hearted, sensible competent people.

I haven't been this excited about a C drama since To Love. 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.