Hello Mr. Gu 原来你是这样的顾先生 [2021]

13 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

who else is watching??? 

I'll watch some episodes this weekend since I'm almost caught up with all the episodes out for Yu Zhao Ling now. :eeeee:

49 minutes ago, Mizv said:

Just started and definitely enjoying.  I have a thing for Alpha Male leads

Hahahaha! I feel like there has to be a balance between knowing when to exert dominance and when to pull back.

Wait...I just saw a bunch of pictures from the drama. How many kiss scenes have there been?! :Mimed:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

definitely nice seeing that the mother in law is in favor of you hehehee..

8 hours ago, Mizv said:

I’m watching :MewWave:

Just started and definitely enjoying.  I have a thing for Alpha Male leads :MewGiggle:

alpha male is one thing...however i love it when you see the Female leads is not scare to oppose him either hhehe...

sparks tends to happen when this happen hehehe

• Like 1

Tried ep 1 and had pretty good laugh. 

He seems to be very decisive and filial, he for sure only solely propose to her because of his father wish. She's also quite interesting and at least not weak. And that boy that become like her servant in university also looks cute. 

His view on marriage pretty simple and quite outdated. But if everyone have simple view like that, it might be working too. He seems quite overbearing, but after a while with all his traumatic past, it's easy to symphatize with him. 

I will continue, I need some happy pills drama before start working again tommorow. 

Calling @Alice Wonderland& @movingwheelhere.

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He seems to be very decisive and filial, he for sure only solely propose to her because of his father wish. She's also quite interesting and at least not weak. And that boy that become like her servant in university also looks cute. 

hahhaa....and he agree with the assistant....he is single she is single....so why not get together right? hahaha

i also like his respond when he decided to go with that or agree to what the assistant said...

"I dont have times, can we just get married?"

• Haha 2

@NiteWalkerMr Gu have great expressions and very comical lols. I'm quite amused with everything he do, especially when she's hospitalized. He even bought that sanitary napkins and have concern about the materials lols... The assistant look was hillarious. 

I like the love triangle with ZY, her junior. Actually he have great point to take care about her career and passion on comic first. 

I already gulped until ep 6, haha. It's fun & mindless. I have low expectation, but it's been so much better than what I thought. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerMr Gu have great expressions and very comical lols. I'm quite amused with everything he do, especially when she's hospitalized. He even bought that sanitary napkins and have concern about the materials lols... The assistant look was hillarious. 

he didnt mind the onlooker looks at him when he was at the section though.....however the assistant minded lols

i like how he casually stroll down the aisle looking for the right one for her.....while the assistant looking awkward :cool:

• Haha 2

I cannot believe they had 281 clauses in their contract and then their cohabitation contract had 20+ clauses itself too! :shocked2:

I watched up to episode two earlier in the week and then binged all the remaining episodes yesterday. It's a pretty easy watch and has all the tropes you would've imagined, but somehow I enjoyed it too. :eeeee:

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I cannot believe they had 281 clauses in their contract and then their cohabitation contract had 20+ clauses itself too! :shocked2:

I watched up to episode two earlier in the week and then binged all the remaining episodes yesterday. It's a pretty easy watch and has all the tropes you would've imagined, but somehow I enjoyed it too. :eeeee:

well it did took them whole night to draw out the agreement 

• Haha 2

@movingwheel - It's 30 episodes long, much shorter than your average C-Drama. 

Hello Mr. Gu's Full OST

The lady at work is very conniving -- she drove me a little crazy because I dislike watching characters like that. I'm glad Jianqing was able to see through her and came back. :yoongibtscheer:

Spoiler

The clip of them riding the bus -- I love how she tells the old couple how hard she's had to work to care for him. :eeeee:

Spoiler

I feel like I'm watching too many male leads with OCD lately. Haha! If this was Xing Kelei, he would have got it on the first try! :laugh:

Spoiler

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooo @NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea the trailer looks good and the gege is handsome, you know I can't resist not to give him a chance. Lols.

But how do I add more show? I have to start mouse as well... ooohhh... confused. Haha

what this one instead......this one is really really cute and good...besides it will end on Apr/13 hehehe

@Darkarcana will kill me lols

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@movingwheel - It's 30 episodes long, much shorter than your average C-Drama. 

i thought average one is about 24 episodes usually....this one a lil bit longer though i dont mind if they tends to feed us more sweets....at this rate i lost my tooth all before im 45 hahaa

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i thought average one is about 24 episodes usually....this one a lil bit longer though i dont mind if they tends to feed us more sweets....at this rate i lost my tooth all before im 45 hahaa

I consider 40 average because I think we see more of those, don't we? :pandathink:

I don't know when we will get to this scene but wow...I usually do not expect these kind of kiss scenes in Chinese drama. I'm a little surprised but I think it's great too!

If you can't see the video, look at the screenshot here:

Spoiler

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I don't know when we will get to this scene but wow...I usually do not expect these kind of kiss scenes in Chinese drama. I'm a little surprised but I think it's great too!

i think this was the talk...or the prime of the whole drama....i wonder when we will get to these....

the female who is crushing on Gu is getting to be annoying to me....she is pretty however she is trying to hard to butt into a relationship in between 2 ppl...i dont know what she carry insides her head....that two person is already staying together for goodness sake....

well at least she has more sense to make the dig indirectly like how she is always there to take care of Gu while the Shen Sister making it obvious to others that Mika is the lesser one...while it is obvious to the naked eyes that they are the troublemakers

we need a KeYao here pls!.... i wonder is the mother is the KeYao here? :wow2:

• Like 2

One thing that I thought was strange about the lady from work is that, she offered to stay at the hospital with Jianqing to keep her company. If that happened to me, I would feel so uncomfortable having someone I don't even know with me like that. :psweatduck:

I hope Gu Nanzhou opens up about his brother -- doesn't matter if it's to Jianqing or his therapist. It doesn't do someone any good if they continue suppress their thoughts like that. I thought the hug in the therapist's room showed that he trust Jianqing on a deeper level now, enough to show is vulnerability. However, how awkward for the therapist to witness an intense hug like that. Hahaha! 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Tofu said:

One thing that I thought was strange about the lady from work is that, she offered to stay at the hospital with Jianqing to keep her company. If that happened to me, I would feel so uncomfortable having someone I don't even know with me like that. :psweatduck:

well one thing for sure is i dont like the girl at all...kill me ....i think Gu is blind if he cant figure out what the woman is trying to do.....

20 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I hope Gu Nanzhou opens up about his brother -- doesn't matter if it's to Jianqing or his therapist. It doesn't do someone any good if they continue suppress their thoughts like that. I thought the hug in the therapist's room showed that he trust Jianqing on a deeper level now, enough to show is vulnerability. However, how awkward for the therapist to witness an intense hug like that. Hahaha! 

if he want to get rid of the demon, then he need to open up....if not the demon will always stay with him....

just like the other day...my mom always says she already let go and let go and let go...however recently i find she has been dreaming alot so i told her honestly....mom lets put superstitious asides....sometimes all this is because in ur inner self...you didnt really let go, if u really let go...you wont be haunted by all these dreams...im not sure whether if she listen to me or stop complaining about her dreams to me....

as i havent heard her telling me about her dreams after i had that talk with her upfront and she doesnt look that lethargic any more too

• Like 2

@NiteWalkerI have marathoned till 16 today. It's so addictive, can't put it down. I found his mom so cute and become their big supporter. It was so funny that she got him admitted about his true feeling behind the engagement scam. 

The secretary, really thickskinned at best. Clearly she also know he have no interest at her, still try so hard. But Mr Gu also make wrong move giving her bday gift. Don't think it's needed for boss to give gift at bday? 

The quarel at the restaurant was quite interesting to watch. And it was nice that Mr.Gu also quickly to ask for forgiveness. He really a goner. Haha... 

This really such a sweet & easy show to watch. Hope more episodes will come soon! I want to binge watch it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Tofu thank you!! It doesn’t look like the confession was successful?!? Ugh I need subtitles!! I just want them to be together already!! 

I love jealous Gu Nanzhou!! But I wish he would just tell her exactly how he feels! 

I’m so glad that Nanzhou’s mom is all for Qing Qing. I was worried about how she would react when she finds out about the engagement arrangement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

On 4/8/2021 at 10:41 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerI have marathoned till 16 today. It's so addictive, can't put it down. I found his mom so cute and become their big supporter. It was so funny that she got him admitted about his true feeling behind the engagement scam. 

The secretary, really thickskinned at best. Clearly she also know he have no interest at her, still try so hard. But Mr Gu also make wrong move giving her bday gift. Don't think it's needed for boss to give gift at bday? 

The quarel at the restaurant was quite interesting to watch. And it was nice that Mr.Gu also quickly to ask for forgiveness. He really a goner. Haha... 

This really such a sweet & easy show to watch. Hope more episodes will come soon! I want to binge watch it. 

everything is great....though our dear Mr Gu really need to work harder to stop that office lady advance...he isnt very clear and he isnt making it clear to the girl either....

you dont help the girl to wear a bracelet!! u want to give the bracelet as an appreciation so be it...however u just dont help to wear it for the girl!

he need to work harder to be honest....he is a goner where our Qing is involved, he just need to work harder to cut off the lady advances....

that my main complain only....other than that honestly i dont mind everything else...and especially when the lady were talking about how she always help Mr. Gu to cut his fruits i was like this is damn irritating...cant you take a stand and make it obvious to the girl?

• Like 1