My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

Just now, NiteWalker said:

actually he sometimes give me a creep...especially he was staring at the hologram he created of XC when she was 18? and staring at it......

he’s totally creepy. His eyes… his deadpan gaze… always creeps me out and gives me the shivers! The hologram thing was the worst. Esp with it being of XC when she was a teenagers. 

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Oh yes... That hologram always give me creep. N from the ost or some trailer there will be hologram of young zr kissing young xc. Isnt it more creepy? 

Yes we all want him to hear all sort of flirty teasing, confessions n even cousin screaming to aunty on how they r so hot they r about to set the house on fire. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

I finally finish YAMH. omg i woukd say xkl n mika are like the sweetest couple. So loveable their characters. Both really so well matched w one another. Its always great to see couples who cherish each other immensely n not unnecessary try to hide their thoughts n emotions but talk things through with kindness n understanding. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker you got a preview? How do you know she is going to stay on camp?

yea i saw the preview yesterday night, she is talking to LMZ and saying that she want to stay with him at the camp....however LMZ seems to be rejecting it and also say that she is not someone who stay by her passion for long...

and told her off TianYong

• Like 1

Thanks @SnT

I just saw the preview as well with subs. Way to go gal! She learns real fast and was able to protect herself. I am so proud of our girl!!!

If anyone is interested to watch premium but don't want to commit to too much....

• Clapping Hands 2

@themarchioness @NiteWalker @abs-oluteM @Snowleaf Awwww... what an honest conversation they had at around 31minutes of E23. Those words could only have come from our forthright XC, and that she told him how she felt and her reservations about being left behind in a relationship, way to go girl! 

oh, and thank heavens the lift didn't arrive until she finished saying what she had to say. enough of interruptions.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@themarchioness @NiteWalker @abs-oluteM @Snowleaf Awwww... what an honest conversation they had at around 31minutes of E23. Those words could only have come from our forthright XC, and that she told him how she felt and her reservations about being left behind in a relationship, way to go girl! 

oh, and thank heavens the lift didn't arrive until she finished saying what she had to say. enough of interruptions.

still and open relationship with the two of them though

• Like 1

At lesst we end the week knowing they hv confessed honestly with each other n a third kiss. It is the fact that xc fully respect his profession n ambition n his true self that makes him take the dive. Don think its everyday a gal would say that to him. So he knows he has got himself a treasure alright. What a pure n beautiful confession. What she likes, love about him n what she fear. Simole n straightforward.

Oh well still open end. Migu was really funny thiugh when she says xc rival is the nation n their motherland. Thats so true!!! Love  how xx describe men in uniform. They r someone father son n husband but once they put on that uniform they r nobody except for what the profession the uniform signified. How true n that is what xc must consider if she would start the relationship. Tonight ball entirely on her court. 

Ep 24 is action n tears. Poor liu ran. She is a beautiful gal n she cant make it. I wonder if that would help to push the couple forward. Zr is unbelievable. He is what ppl call psychopath. He can use anyone to get his way n get rid of those in his path. N he will hv no qualms n remorse at all. Looks like xc will be in real danger soon.

Glad officer rao n lmz is not buying the crap from him. N they knew it is not as simple as old master wanting to use her to get a hold on zr. They better do episode dumps next week.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
31 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

Awwww... what an honest conversation they had at around 31minutes of E23. Those words could only have come from our forthright XC, and that she told him how she felt and her reservations about being left behind in a relationship, way to go girl! 

i just watched that scene! So great. Loved that she still left him with a smile though.

And it’s not just XC who’s left an impression on LMZ.I noticed she bandaged that little boy with a heart shaped bandage. 😉

Other things I loved. XC realizing something was off about ZR knowing she loved with LMZ. XC finally standing up to her colleagues bout their gossip. And the recognition she received from the hospital bigwig!

What did LMZ change her name to in his phone? I need to go rewind to zoom in, but I thought I saw the first character was 心 😍

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei