My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

however im confuse....cause when the bomb exploded the father's assistant suppose to be at the further back and then suddenly he is at the front?

I have been wondering the same thing, lol. I think it’s a scene inconsistency. 

he was one of the better looking officer in the whole team and i like looking at him....sigh.....why did they have to kill him

He looked so familiar to me and for the longest while I couldn’t figure out how come until I realized he had been in Arsenal Military Academy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

however im confuse....cause when the bomb exploded the father's assistant suppose to be at the further back and then suddenly he is at the front?

I wonder the same...plus his death really is unnecessary - it doesn't add to the plot.

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

I wonder the same...plus his death really is unnecessary - it doesn't add to the plot.

Agreed. I’m really unhappy with his death. We already have the killed in action soldier before child was born in Xiao Jin and his father. Why have another? If anything seemed like an opportunity for a “do over” type situation given the whole talk in the car where Xiao Xue’s father cautioned him against ending up like him. Sigh.

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

2 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Agreed. I’m really unhappy with his death. We already have the killed in action soldier before child was born in Xiao Jin and his father. Why have another? If anything seemed like an opportunity for a “do over” type situation given the whole talk in the car where Xiao Xue’s father cautioned him against ending up like him. Sigh.

totally....his death is honestly very very very unnecessary, if he was at the front and was killed oki no complain....

however they put him at the back and suddenly he is killed??? i dont like it!!!i like him i really like him....

• Like 2
Just now, NiteWalker said:

however they put him at the back and suddenly he is killed??? i dont like it!!!i like him i really like him....

I’m not even sure the correct wall got blown up, but I’m about to rewatch today’s episodes with subs so I’ll keep a close eye out for that. For sure Li Nian’s placement was off but want to double check the wall too. I mean, he threw it out the door and then there was a huge hole in the wall. Not sure if that’s the same wall with the door also being blown up or whether they just showed us an entirely different wall. 

I will report back! Haha 

• Haha 3

My Fanfics

1 minute ago, themarchioness said:

I’m not even sure the correct wall got blown up, but I’m about to rewatch today’s episodes with subs so I’ll keep a close eye out for that. For sure Li Nian’s placement was off but want to double check the wall too. I mean, he threw it out the door and then there was a huge hole in the wall. Not sure if that’s the same wall with the door also being blown up or whether they just showed us an entirely different wall. 

I will report back! Haha 

they really need to start taking note of this kinds of details....viewers sometimes can get really particular especially when they kill off a likable character just like that!!!

and i wait for your report again....im current working....a bit hard to concentrate lols

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

they really need to start taking note of this kinds of details....viewers sometimes can get really particular especially when they kill off a likable character just like that!!!

and i wait for your report again....im current working....a bit hard to concentrate lols

I know, drama inconsistencies can be so distracting! 

I also find it hard to concentrate while waiting for XC to figure out what she wants, lol.  I know she’s battling the heart against the head, and I do understand her concerns, but the reality is, if LMZ were injured today, she’d have just a hard time with that than if they were an official couple. That’s the part I wish she’d realize, and I know what LMZ is waiting for her to realize. Everything else, they would make it work.

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Reporting back, they did blow up the correct wall at least. Phew! The assistant was definitely not lying on the ground where he should have been given the last time they showed us where he was standing (by the interior wall), though. The only thing I can think of is maybe he ran forward to tackle the deliveryman after he saw his captain gunning for the package, but they just didn’t show us that scene. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

42 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Reporting back, they did blow up the correct wall at least. Phew! The assistant was definitely not lying on the ground where he should have been given the last time they showed us where he was standing (by the interior wall), though. The only thing I can think of is maybe he ran forward to tackle the deliveryman after he saw his captain gunning for the package, but they just didn’t show us that scene. 

i think he wasnt running after the deliveryman however he was going down onto the floor...though the place he suppose to be lying down definitely should be at the inner sides ....cause he was definitely insides while father was suppose to be covering XX

see the blur? i replay the scenes and he was going down to avoid the blast

MB70JCy.png

• Haha 1

I also notice his laying placement. If almost the entire gang here notice it, then its bad. N yes why why why kill him. N why let him die after he hears his baby cry. Comeon why this team so dark. Aren't u suppose to fight to live sfter u hear ur newborn cry. Not give up completely n go. I honestly feel the story writer or the director is all about giving us wrong message. Work hard n stand firm on good principles cause u to die?! 

Now xx reconcile w dad. Why take off ty?. N guess who ty donate his hesrt to. N dr zhang was infected w hepa B. He can never operate on patients again. N guess what, zr just nicely sit in jail... What?!!!!! 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
21 minutes ago, SnT said:

I also notice his laying placement. If almost the entire gang here notice it, then its bad. N yes why why why kill him. N why let him die after he hears his baby cry. Comeon why this team so dark. Aren't u suppose to fight to live sfter u hear ur newborn cry. Not give up completely n go. I honestly feel the story writer or the director is all about giving us wrong message. Work hard n stand firm on good principles cause u to die?! 

Now xx reconcile w dad. Why take off ty?. N guess who ty donate his hesrt to. N dr zhang was infected w hepa B. He can never operate on patients again. N guess what, zr just nicely sit in jail... What?!!!!! 

sigh....its a very close to the actual life.....however they suppose to beautify a drama right??? 

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha 1

Okay I am guessing that eps 28 is gonna be nasty. I have only completed ep 27. 

But I wanted to comment about Dr Zhang and Meng Zhen(XJ's mum)...oh nooooo...I knew his parents would be a hindrance since the earlier episodes but yikes his mum coming to talk to her just takes the cake. I mean Dr Zhang is already 38 and an esteemed professor , surely he can make up his own mind about who he wishes to spend the rest of his life with. I do think what his mother said to Meng Zhen may have rattled her though I can understand where she is coming from . MZ also made some good points to Zhang - she does not wish to be a sacrifice he had to make but rather his source of pride. I personally never saw it that way till she said it . 

-----------------------------

@Hyacinth0910 this is gorgeous...do you have more?

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But I wanted to comment about Dr Zhang and Meng Zhen(XJ's mum)...oh nooooo...I knew his parents would be a hindrance since the earlier episodes but yikes the his mum coming to talk to her just takes the cake. I mean Dr Zhang is already 38 and an esteemed professor , surely he can make up his own mind about who he wishes to spend the rest of his life with. I do think what his mother said to Meng Zhen may have rattled her though I can understand where she is coming from . MZ also made some good points to Zhang - she does not wish to be a sacrifice he had to make but rather his source of pride. I personally never saw it that way till she said it .

previously it wont be as bad...however knowing that Dr Zhang's father is the director of the hospital is another thing all together...

it wont be as bad i believe....though status wise...i guess the parent will really wishes someone better? or more prestige?

the father was pretty mild in his reaction, i guess they never thought that their son will be going for a single mother...its not like he doesnt has any market... 

• Like 2

What Mz says is very meaningful. I never thought of it that way. N is not like there is anything wrong w her at all. She is widowed. She has a wonderful husband who is brave n good to her. So to say he has to sacrifice to marry is indeed hurtful. But he is not wrong.. To use scsrifice becsuse that is very kind of him to not want his own kid to avoid problems.i mean how many men would think like that. I was moved when he said that. N we hv to remember xj is a sick child. Its a huge responsibility for him as a stepfather. Commitment in terms of love, care n financially too. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, SnT said:

What Mz says is very meaningful. I never thought of it that way. N is not like there is anything wrong w her at all. She is widowed. She has a wonderful husband who is brave n good to her. So to say he has to sacrifice to marry is indeed hurtful. But he is not wrong.. To use scsrifice becsuse that is very kind of him to not want his own kid to avoid problems.i mean how many men would think like that. I was moved when he said that. N we hv to remember xj is a sick child. Its a huge responsibility for him as a stepfather. Commitment in terms of love, care n financially too. 

yes, actually everyone is right in their perspectives, it just that how they want to find a neutral ground that everyone can accept and move with it without hurting any party...

as Dr Zhang's parents, they will want the best for their kid regardless whether Dr. Zhang is 38 or 48....he is still their kid....

as MZ she wanted a partner to share some burden with and also to spend the rest of her times with....

XJ definitely hunger for a father figure...someone that he can look up to...

• Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, SnT said:

Why take off ty?. N guess who ty donate his hesrt to.

I know, I have such bad feelings based on what we saw in yesterday’s episode. When TY tried to give the cousin his heart shield I thought, oh no, that’s how he’ll end up dying. He no longer has his protection. But then she rejected it and I thought, phew! 

But seeing him fill out the organ donation sheet and then be selected for the secret mission… 

I want a drama! More positive stuff! Not more people dying and lives ruined. Gah.

• Like 2

My Fanfics

Hmmm eps 28 does not give me good feelings about TY. He's such a sweet & straight up good guy. I hope they don't kill him urggggh...

----------------

@SnT Bhahahaha...I was trying but it doesn't seem to be working ...maybe I have to finish watching till eps 30 then only it can happen.

Me tweeting @NiteWalker @Lynne @Tofu @SilverMoonTea @bluepebbles @UnniSara@movingwheel  hellpppppp me like this post so that I can unlcck.  Thank you and sorry I am so shameless :eeeee:

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, SnT said:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4651699026198543

Love this scene. Holy moooo she is so cool. 

Ooooh that was awesome. Especially since for all the kicks LMZ was giving, I bet it was XC’s ultimate slap that hurt the most. Take that, creepo!

• Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

Eps 29 was quite sad - though Dr Zhang isn't badly affected by the Hepatitis, he can't conduct surgeries now. I actually shed some tears for him when he was saying goodbye to his team & residents. It is like telling a chef he is no longer allowed to cook :cry:. And now with his condition , he does not want to burden Meng Zhen. Why are these people all overthinking it?  Just like XC and LMZ 's scenario - sure it's complicated and both have risky jobs but heck, no one knows what will happen tomorrow anyway. 

• Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1