My Dear Guardian 亲爱的戎装 [2021]

7 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Also, re: Dr. ZYC, do we really need to go thru the extent of him contracting Hep B to get him and MZ together? 🤪

IKR ...what do we achieve with this ? LOL...is it because they want to show that doctors too risk their lives like the soldiers on the battlefield? Gosh this writer is keen to make things as tragic as possible.

• Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Omg why does everything had such an ominous feeling now? XX calls out for her father and tells him to jia you, he looks happy and walks away in slow mo, and all I can think is, “Oh no, is he going to end up dying too?” 

This show has me so paranoid… 😅

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

16 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Omg why does everything had such an ominous feeling now? XX calls out for her father and tells him to jia you, he looks happy and walks away in slow mo, and all I can think is, “Oh no, is he going to end up dying too?” 

Which eps are you?

---------------------------

I just started eps 30 ...and had to come here say how annoyed I am at XC's father. :pandarage:

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

IKR ...what do we achieve with this ? LOL...is it because they want to show that doctors too risk their lives like the soldiers on the battlefield? Gosh this writer is keen to make things as tragic as possible.

I assume the writer intends on using this experience to bring his parents around to approving of his relationship with MZ - the appreciation that she stands beside their son sort of thing. It’d be nicer tho if they came around to her bc they could see she’s a good person in and of her own right. Shrugs.

One good thing about this incident is XC getting to hear MZ’s thoughts re: regrets. Gives her some food for thought re: her own relationship with LMZ.

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Which eps are you?

I’m still watching 29

Edited by themarchioness
  • Clapping Hands 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

54 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Ooooh that was awesome. Especially since for all the kicks LMZ was giving, I bet it was XC’s ultimate slap that hurt the most. Take that, creepo!

Love that statement she gave slap, dont disturb my man!!!! 

Ep29 one whole episode wo that migu n creepo.. How nice!! 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 3

TWO thumbs up for shrieking cousin.  She is the most sensible of the lot. If anything she is true to her feelings. I loved the "lecture" she gave to XC and LMZ about properly expressing your feelings . Aiyo, I was annoyed with XC , though I should cut her some slack since it has been an emotional day with her professor whom she idolised leaving and her dad "forcing" her to leave her job & go home. 

• Party! 2

28 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

TWO thumbs up for shrieking cousin.  She is the most sensible of the lot. If anything she is true to her feelings. I loved the "lecture" she gave to XC and LMZ about properly expressing your feelings . Aiyo, I was annoyed with XC , though I should cut her some slack since it has been an emotional day with her professor whom she idolised leaving and her dad "forcing" her to leave her job & go home. 

I really lol n clapped my hands when i listened to her. Yalor ding dong ding dong till i want to yawn d. N when they heat up they babble stupid things....let go, i want to quit, i m clear, get lost, no dont want, calm down.... No wonder shrieky got frustrated... 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 3

Xx mouth is also pretty poisonous lols

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

pls don’t give me this I will drop bomb msg to the production if this happen :wow2:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Xx mouth is also pretty poisonous lols

But these days especially in recent episodes ,  I agree with her ahahah...

------------------------

Okay despite my rants earlier , eps 30 turned out well with XC finally agreeing to be with LMZ. LMZ - that sweet man - went to see her father and told the father about XC's passion for her job. He wasn't even there to ask about being accepted as XC's boyfriend. [I am not sure why I feel still a little annoyed. ] If she hadn't run after LMZ, hugged him & acknowledged her feelings  , I would have thrown a tantrum and say that she doesn't deserve him. :zzzz: . The only thing that spoiled that moment was creepy ZR witnessing all this . But oh well , better he sees it with his own eyes.

Did you all laugh when you saw TY and Rao Zhi go undercover? I laughed so hard especially at the pool party scene. But anyway , a lot of things are coming together now and this aspect of the plot is moving along. However where will LMZ get deployed to ? What will happen to XC's dad who has been framed? ...think I will just watch it tomorrow. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

However where will LMZ get deployed to ? What will happen to XC's dad who has been framed?

I assume LMZ will be deployed to wherever it will be convenient to saving XC later on.  Haha.  As for XC's dad, that will all work out in the end (preview clips show that he is declared innocent).

I also liked the part where XC said to LMZ that she thought he was going to say he'd take care of her, and LMZ replied she wouldn't like that kind of a boyfriend.  *applause* 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

30 episodes to confirm the relationship. This screen writer really very sadistic. Killing ppl off unnecessarily, scrapping ppl out w hepa B ( ##xx#! $#@), pathetic migu n that stupid assistant, tang. He has got the heart to do that to xc dad when his teacher has been kind n protective of him. N he create creepo n thar ugly sidekick. Arrrgghhhh.... 

31 is getting darker. 

Migu is still hopeless as ever. I can really see that when it comes to men, her relationship w xc will be swept aside. Py n zr are twins..one follow dad n one follow mum. Creepo is.....??? PY more likely as zr known by xc should be a nice n sunny boy. Xc says zr is healthy. N creepo like to refer zr as 3rd person.. N py have reasons to hate lmz more esp lmz was involved in his dad capture n death. My guess. 

Edited by SnT
  • Insightful 1
5 minutes ago, SnT said:

Migu is still hopeless as ever. I can really see that when it comes to men, her relationship w xc will be swept aside. Py n zr are twins..one follow dad n one follow mum. Creepo is.....??? PY more likely as zr known by xc should be a nice n sunny boy. Xc says zr is healthy. N creepo like to refer zr as 3rd person.. N py have reasons to hate lmz more esp lmz was involved in his dad capture n death. My guess. 

migu will be helpless till the end… I guess she fall to deep…though she will be the one to put the net on PeiYong

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SnT said:

Py n zr are twins..one follow dad n one follow mum.

I'd a feeling that was going to end up being the case!!!  That's how it always is when twins and divorced parents are involved in these stories, lol.  We should write our own script.  Only the people who need to die would die!!  :P

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

My Fanfics

27 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I'd a feeling that was going to end up being the case!!!  That's how it always is when twins and divorced parents are involved in these stories, lol.  We should write our own script.  Only the people who need to die would die!!  :P

I suggest they let certain fans preview script to balance their sadistic nature out haha... Drag on till 30 episode to confirm on them is pretty bad d. While along the way so many sad torturing scenes for ppl around them. Only n i say the only good thing is they dont do sadistic things to the two main leads. No major heartbreaks, fallong out nor major stupid misunderstanding btw the two. Only prob is Just like hjy says they too muoji.. (dragging their feet). 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

migu will be helpless till the end… I guess she fall to deep…

Based on one "fateful" meeting at the airport... *rolls eyes*  Cuz it's not like they've had meaningful interactions since then.  He's usually being creepy.  She's being all doe-eyed.  It's so illogical.  This part of the story is truly the worst part of the script, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

34 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Based on one "fateful" meeting at the airport... *rolls eyes*  Cuz it's not like they've had meaningful interactions since then.  He's usually being creepy.  She's being all doe-eyed.  It's so illogical.  This part of the story is truly the worst part of the script, IMO.

yes…it make you think that you’re so helplessly in love and nothing else matter

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SnT said:

Anyone know what is w redeployment? I mean they shift to amother base but does that mean they cannot contact family? Cant family go w them? 

usually it depend on the place they are deploy to...some do not have a living quarter for their family and they need to be separated...

just like when the army are deploy to warring section they will not be allow to bring their family to the warring place....

and based on the deployment places that they show us in the drama....no they cannot bring the family

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

usually it depend on the place they are deploy to...some do not have a living quarter for their family and they need to be separated...

just like when the army are deploy to warring section they will not be allow to bring their family to the warring place....

and based on the deployment places that they show us in the drama....no they cannot bring the family

Are they redeploy to near borders since lauye will kidnap xc n he is active at border. 

But they still hv holidays n contact family right. But that would long distance. Is that what they r worried about as they cannot be in one city location anymore. Cause the story make xc consider the redeployment really hard. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SnT said:

Are they redeploy to near borders since lauye will kidnap xc n he is active at border. 

But they still hv holidays n contact family right. But that would long distance. Is that what they r worried about as they cannot be in one city location anymore. Cause the story make xc consider the redeployment really hard. 

yes...cause near the border is not an ideal place for their family to be....just look at XC, she just happen to be on duty as a doctor at the camp and someone from the gang recognize her as a tool against LMZ

not only its dangerous, they could become the weakness in the targeted soldier

• Like 1