Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

2 minutes ago, -StrongTower- said:

Me first time posting here after the kiss :smug:

I was so busy re-watching the kiss umpteen times that I didn't even have time to watch the entire episode. :pandahappy:

What do you all think?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Preview ep 15 with a translation. @movingwheel

HCY: I’m not going to leave this alone.
CMH: There are some… holes to his story.
VC: The target this time will be Babel’s cheerleader, Daechang Newspaper.
Nam: They say that there is a shaman that he believes in and follows.
Woman: Who ordered you to do this?!
JJW: It seems as if you're running in here to try to kill me.
VC: There is a reason that you weren’t an easy opponent.
VC: A monster among monsters.
JJW: I’ve finally found it. What is most precious to Vincenzo.

• Thanks 5

A translation of the text preview that @abs-oluteM posted.

At the moment of death, Vincenzo gets help from an absolutely unimaginable source and so escapes it. Jang Han Seok gets ready for Babel’s stock to rise based on the cozy relationship with the press. Vincenzo and Cha Young with the Plaza people take advantage of their enemies’ weaknesses. Also, in order to break up the cozy relationship, they put together a fantastical plan. Meanwhile Myung Hee lays a deep trap for Vincenzo.

Based on this text preview, I'm rooting for Inzaghi to somehow cause a diversion! Second choice would be Luca to get involved somehow, but didn't think Luca was that high up in the mafia chain to be able to help VC.

Still, it's good to know that Team Cassano are going to be back at harassing the JJW/JHS and those are who are kissing up to him, even using a shaman in their plans. Sad to think that CMH is going to figure out VC's mother and try to utilize that to trap VC. Hope VC and his friends are able to protect her.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

I think it will be luca... because there are ohotos going round in twitter of luca in jipuragi office with vincenzo.....@stroppyse @abs-oluteM

And also i think JHS/JJW is missing a bigger picture here.... Hong cha young is even bigger weakness for vincenzo than his mother.. but they think that they are together because of babel issue which is not completely correct. But then again she is his strength as well.

• Like 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

12 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

I think it will be luca... because there are ohotos going round in twitter of luca in jipuragi office with vincenzo.....@stroppyse @abs-oluteM

And also i think JHS/JJW is missing a bigger picture here.... Hong cha young is even bigger weakness for vincenzo than his mother.. but they think that they are together because of babel issue which is not completely correct. But then again she is his strength as well.

But with Luca, Vincenzo's Hairstyle is the old one. So, for me Luca out of the question. 

Even though HCY has a gun with her, she knew Vin went to that rooftop, yet she possibly can't help, 1) holding a gun and using it thats really two different things. 2) they're Mafia's trained killer. Yes Vin can handle but HCY can't. It'll backfire for Vin if HCY step in that situation.  

Someone from the plaza clan help him like fake chef Toto?! 

But my trump card is Inzaghi. Maybe he saw Vin and try to fly to him to reminds  that it’s dinner time! That will make a distraction for Killer mafia and Vin will used that opportunity. Btw, Inzaghi needs to return favour to Mafia Vin,right? Let my boy save Vincenzo then. 😁

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

I still don't think it will be inzaghi... I am kind of leaning towards the theory of Paolo becoming positive.. the way Vincenzo said that he does not involve in family feuds tell me that in the end paolo does not kill vincenzo but he helps..lol.. i have become batshit crazy... This drama is making me analyse all thoae conspiracy theories...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

It's so interesting to read your thoughts here ^^ I think it's someone who is capable and usually handle mafia things (Luca? Or intelligence service?). But based on Stroppyse's translation an absolutely unimaginable source, plus this drama is a little bit crazy and unusual LOL... I try to think the most impossible and unimaginable hahaha... Some of you mention Inzaghi :smug:

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

When I see these BTS of kiss scenes, I always wonder

Hide contents

Bad breath? :thinking::laugh: Especially those scenes where they just wake up in bed lol!

I remember Lee Joon Hyuk in one of his dramas , he & the FL chewed gum 1st . They showed it in the BTS. Yoon Yeon Seok will normally have some alcohol 1st . He mentioned that on a variety show if am not mistaken. All germs killed :Ghastlel:

@movingwheel woot . Is that all the BTS ? I want more . @ssteph is right, been too long since I hv seen SJK kiss . Lol 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM i have seen lee min ho chewing gums before that neck kiss scene with KGE...

yep its joong ki and he CAN KISS.... i keep looking at that clippings for the whole day and do not get bored at all...i wished i seriously wished him to have a romantic line with kim tae ri but Space Sweepers broke my heart... Tae ho made me cry soo muchh...

I lowkey wished SJK to work Kim Tae Ri again as a couple in a drama at least ; the way she trolled joong ki in Jenga..... they will look sooo good together...

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

@geekahjumma on twitter

The role of Choi Myunghee Lawyer in #Vincenzo who can kill an labour union leader by is a total opposite of Kim Yeojin in real life. She's the most prominent social activist actress. She engaged physically in rallies to reinstate laid-off shipbuilder at Hanjin Heavy Industries.

EyQczCMUYAAn980?format=jpg&name=large

She got into police custody for her involvement in sit-in demonstration protest for Hongik Uni cleaning workers. Mindblown.

"I am an actress, after all. I can imagine and understand other people’s feelings. I have made a living from that for over a decade now. I am someone for whom empathy is a skill. I imagine what people are feeling just a bit, and my own heart aches and I have to do something."

At this point, her becoming evil lawyer that bow to money & power, probably part of her mission: to portray the demon behind the corrupt system. This evil lawyer is supposed to be hated. In hoping that general public will understand her flight in real life against injustice.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2