Li Geng Xi as Xiao Wanzi
Huang Jun Jie as Mei Sanshao
Sun An Ke as Lu Yingyao
Ding Jia Wen as Bandit Mister Xiao Bao
Fan Wei as Qiao Yun
Dai Ya Qi as Nan Xiang
Wang Jia Yu as Mei Keheng

Synopsis:

Two girls get married on the same day, but both get on the wrong sedan, setting on their accidentally journey to discover love.

Sources:

avirtualvoyage, dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

Reserved

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

i havent try this one @Tofu @UnniSara the story is pretty interesting, didnt knew they were going to remake it....not sure if they follow the old path....i let u guys know once i press 'play' lols

"Based on the story written by author Xi Juan, "Wrong Carriage, Right Groom" is a romance story set in the Tang Dynasty. Two women set out on the same day to be married, but as they were traveling to their new homes, rain forced them to take shelter in a temple; they are Du Bingyan and Li Yuhu. As soon as the rain stopped, they quickly set out again. Unbeknownst to the people lifting the carriages, the women had accidentally got in the wrong carriages!

Through a series of trials with their new spouses, the two new couples grow to love each other. As they say, it's fine to get on the wrong bridal carriage, as long as you don't marry the wrong person." (Source: Dramawiki)

上错花轿嫁对郎 - 2000

"Wrong Carriage, Correct Groom"

• Insightful 2

Interesting @NiteWalker I will so watch this . Looking forward to you guys watching this with me @Hyacinth0910 @Tofu and let’s comment often.  This weekend will be busy. But the following week will comment. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I watched the first episode and it actually was not that bad. The female lead is fun to watch and the male lead isn't too bad either. He's pretending to be blind to heighten his other senses. It's also so he can figure out who the evil people are. There's not too much about the second couple yet. They were only briefly mentioned/shown in episode one. I'll watch the next few episodes before I decide if I'm going to commit. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tofu  Just finished watching the first episode not bad. It is so funny how 

Spoiler

The switch occurred because two woman in a inn.

I am so happy that the brides realize the truth. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488677137831bee1067675

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 6/27/2021 at 9:40 PM, NiteWalker said:

it was accidental right?

Yes it was accidental. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

okie i probably let it finish airing before i pick it up....i still prefer binging to be honest

Me too, for some reason that is when I can actually finish a drama. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...