Monthly Magazine Home / Monthly House - 월간 집 [2021]

abs-oluteM

tenor.gif

Hello, so you are all there 😅

@Warm Paws @Sominah @Lin M @SilverMoonTea

Nice to see you again 😂😂

I will try to follow the discussion here and in Jung So min's page. 

I think he didn't kiss her for real, she was dreaming, it's a bit early for a kiss.

He wants to protect her of course but no feelings yet. He appreciated the fact that she kept following his advices about saving money. So she touched his heart. I think she will little by little awaken long buried feelings such as empathy, mutual help, kindness... Which will lead to L O V E 🥰

I laughed so hard when he thought he saved her but finally the angle of the shelves didn't need him to sacrifice 🤣

The photographer is really cute, his way of taking care of her. 

Na Young won needs to be more confident, she lived so much difficult things that she's not aware of her value. But I love the fact that despite of her "weakness" she's still enjoying her life with small everyday pleasures. 

Our home is a reflection of us, with COVID, we spent even more time at home. It's our refuge, we need to take care of it to feel better. No matter what happens in the day, we are always so happy to go back home 😌

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

@abs-oluteM @SsomGem Hello Hello...i loved to read your views on the episodes...yeah I agree to your point that kiss is too early and sudden so I also believe that this is not real but Na01's imagination like she did in restroom to make excuses with her BAD acting 😂😂😂 or could it be JaSung's imagination in reply 🤔🤔

I loved the library scene where everyone helping her n how JaSung comes to rescue 😂😂😂 his hero moment is busted ...the Angle🤣🤣🤣

In very 1episode he threw out of the house and since she is been beating him up in every episode Ep 1- SUYOK, Ep 2- KIMCHI(not exactly hitting, still), Ep 3- PLASTIC RACKET, Ep 4 - CHESTNUTS SPIKES 😂😂😂

Today's episode felt bit slower in a pace (compare to previous episodes) maybe because of 4th Angle -her past-the ex-bf. But tomorrow it's seems moving fast again as she might find that Richie rich boy is pretending.

Also there are certain people who want to say NO but couldn't so I can relate to NaYoungWon n understand that how difficult it is...

JaSung is getting threat msgs n since beginning my imagination is telling my own version of the story (get bore m sharing it😂😂😂)...

That NaYoungWon is the one who is doing it😱😱😱 

Her father loses money, he goes missing or dead, she n mother suffered a lot... JaSung is the one who is the reason behind, n NaYoungWon blames him for everything n she is here to seek her revenge🤩🤩🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 2
6 hours ago, Sominah said:

JaSung is getting threat msgs n since beginning my imagination is telling my own version of the story (get bore m sharing it😂😂😂)...

That NaYoungWon is the one who is doing it😱😱😱 

Her father loses money, he goes missing or dead, she n mother suffered a lot... JaSung is the one who is the reason behind, n NaYoungWon blames him for everything n she is here to seek her revenge🤩🤩🤩

😆😆😆 uwa, that's pretty intense. Like #mousetheory level intense. I certainly hope that's not the case, and I don't think Young-Won thinks that deep for those kinds of things, especially since as we have seen on ep 3, she's not really the type to act on her grudges. I feel like the threats are related to whoever the previous owner of unit 707 is, or whoever else Ja Sung has negatively affected with his real estate developments. Think someone like Young Won that got evicted from her home. 

Regarding the kiss at the ending... I agree it's too fast if it were real. Kinda surprising too that Young Won was able to gather the courage to ask the question. Well, she did have a lot of liquid courage 😂😂 My original thought, as in, from the earlier previews/teasers, that it's like... "I'll kiss you to prove that there's no feelings between us" kind of thing. But it does kinda feel weird if it's real. They still do have a pretty professional relationship at this point, so a kiss no matter the intent, is bound to make things awkward. We'll see on the next episode. 🤔🤔

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So with regards to this brewing love triangle , looks like  Mr 1+1 is finding ways to make it seem like he can relate to her. Not sure if I should think of that as a sweet gesture or not , but trying to act poor when you're clearly filthy rich , isn't very honest. His intentions aren't bad of course but Young Won would feel like she's a fool thinking that he is a "comrade" in this money saving journey. 

Wah. I actually didn't get this impression when I watched the episode. But reading about it now, I certainly do agree, but only to a certain extent... Yes he was pretending, however, I kinda don't agree with the "trying to act poor" bit, at least not yet. I didn't see at as acting poor, but just finding ways to 'treat' Young Won and not make her feel guilty while doing it. He knows Young Won will hesitate to have beer with him and she might just agree if he has the beer coupon, with his intent to pay for everything. Compare it to what Ja Sung did for the coffee. Maybe I'm just biased cause I think I'm starting to get SLS. 😆😆

What confused me this episode is Ja Sung's decision to sell his current apartment, and then move to a bigger house. Yeah sure he just moved there maybe to potentially sell it again for a profit. But... why can't he just get a smaller place to live in if he's going to live like that? He only needs a bed for his "home", so why not get a unit just for himself and treat all his other real estate just as assets? No need to move into them. Surely it will save him a lot more money and trouble if he decides to do that. I wonder if this show will actually dwell on Young Won and Ja Sung living together, like not just at the ending or something, assuming that the happy ending is them getting together. Ja Sung needs someone to fill his home. 

Speaking of getting together. I wonder when the scene shown on the teasers where they wake up next to each other, will happen. I was sort of expecting it to happen after they drink together, but since it wasn't shown in the preview for ep 4, maybe it'll be later? 🤔

Oh! And hello @SsomGem! Glad to have you here! I miss your posts. 😁😁

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1

Hahaha true, BTIMFL's now classic kiss on the very first episode. I must say, that kiss played such an important role and really, the succeeding episodes wouldn't have worked without it. Plus, it what got me immediately hooked. 👌

Just to speculated while we haven't watched ep 4 yet. I'm hoping that the kiss happened for real, just cause I'm so tired of shows voiding scenes like that by making it just an imaginations. I think I'll be satisfied if it happened but they were just too drunk to remember... Or at least one of them. Sure it's kind of cliche by now as well, but it might be better than it not happening?.. 😄😄

• Haha 4

ahahah @Warm Paws ...I do think the kiss may be real but both will not address it and pretend to forget it the next day.

The article below seems to hint at that.

----------------------

New stills and spoiler article

https://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1440568

1624512968637849.jpg

In the midst of this, on the 24th, 'Monthly House' drew attention by revealing the image of Young Won and Ja Sung, which stand up and face each other. Through the preview of the 4th episode released immediately after the broadcast, the conflict between the two seems to have started with 'Apartment No. 707', which sprinkled a spoonful of mystery on 'Monthly House'. When Young-Won, who ran out in shock at the fact that it was "a house of dead people," asked, "Please stop it"

However, it is not possible to hide the feelings that are blooming in the heart, and the eyes of Ja Sung staring at the friendly moment between Young-Won and Shin-Gyeom (Jung Geon-Joo).  Here, the secret of Shin-gyeom, who became  a convenience store mate with Young-won by hiding the fact that he is born with golden spoon & who does not need to save money, is expected to be revealed.

As Young-Won overhears a conversation in which Shin-Gyeom responds, “I said I didn’t want to inherit my father’s business,” to the question by Ja Sung - “How long are you going to be immature?” Attention is focused on the change in the relationship between the three.

The production team of 'Monthly House' predicted a high-speed development and rich narrative in the episode tonight  (24th), from the story of the reversal after the kiss of Young Won and Ja Sung, to the secret of Apartment #707, and the lie of Shin Gyeom." He added, "I hope that all of these episodes will have an impact on the romance of buying a home for Young Won and Ja Sung, which has started to grow." 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Warm Paws thank you ☺

@Sominah I have the feelings that viewers really like MMH. So much sad and scary dramas in the last few months 😅 MMH warms our hearts

We'll see if this kiss is real or not. It's surprising to have a kiss so early but this drama is definitely not a classic drama. So I'm ok if they kissed for real 😁 I want them to surprise us 

@Support_Somin_n_SG I love the OST too, it reminds me of BTIML OST, something light, sweet which stucks in your head and makes you want to fall in love. But I'm married 😂😂

On episode 4, Na young won will be disapppinted with the photographer and also KJS. She will be very touching for us viewers. 

What I love in this drama is that there is all the feelings we can have in our daily life (happiness, sadness, friends, family, love and a lot of fun) by mentioning serious matters

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

😆😆😆 uwa, that's pretty intense. Like #mousetheory level intense. 

#mousetrauma is real 😆😆😆

9 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Maybe I'm just biased cause I think I'm starting to get SLS. 😆😆

Wuttt? Serious? Haha... Why, why, why... you should have SLS on other drama instead this one lols... 😆🙃

19 hours ago, SsomGem said:

I think he didn't kiss her for real, she was dreaming, it's a bit early for a kiss.

Wah too bad just a dream like @abs-oluteMsaid. I normally don't like early kiss in drama, but this one quite sweet and eventhough I already saw from the preview, it's still surprised me and send the butterflies to me 🥰 And that rooftop bar, just so gorgeous! 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-30.gif

4 hours ago, SsomGem said:

@Sominah I have the feelings that viewers really like MMH. So much sad and scary dramas in the last few months 😅 MMH warms our hearts

Yes!?! IKR. The drama is light but still meaningful and so relatable to most of us here. About 8$USD per day really need a lot of self restraining. 

9 hours ago, Support_Somin_n_SG said:

Love the ost - Story of Us

Thanks for sharing and agree with @Sominahthe song is beautiful, I like it the most. There is a tick tock clock as bgm make it even more special. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea yeah I agree, I would be still happy if they kissed for real. It was so sweet. Yeah the script is quite realistic

@Warm Paws so you have a SLS? 😁 Maybe I will join you on next episodes. I'm not sure yet 😂 Because Ja sung is also so sweet, mostly with Young won. He makes a lot of unusual efforts for her. I guess he has a really touching story. I can't wait to see the real Ja sung

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2
11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

#mousetrauma is real 😆😆😆

I KNOW. 😂😂 It has gravely affected how I watch ANY show. It was the show that I decided to get back to to actually actively watching, since before I was more of a passive viewer.

@SilverMoonTea @SsomGem maybe, maybe not on SLS? 😄😄 Maybe I just liked the 1+1 bit. BUT after rewatching ep 3. Its kinda meh now. 😄😄😄 He's maybe a bit too in your face for me. And his smile/look at Young-Won was so overused already in just 3 episodes that it's gotten a bit old real quick. 😅

I do like Ja-Sung's hands-off, tsundere approach too. Maybe it'll last more. 

Aahh. So the kiss wasn't real? What if she though she just imagined it but it actually happened? 😅😅  Haven't seen ep 4 yet.

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Waaahhh. I actually haven't fully watched ep 4 yet at this point. I watched the first scene and immediately had to stop to make this:

I love iiiittt. This is such a great move by the writer/prod team. 🤣🤣🤣 And we were just comparing the two kiss scenes a couple of hours ago.

Hilarious 👏👏👏 thank you chinguyaa 🤗🤗🤗

M wondering how could you stop the episode n do this 😱😱 iQIYI turned VIP now couldn't watch after certain minutes😥😥😥...I watched till that at least 5 times n also next episode teaser... Waited and done back and forth on DramaCool , finally it got uploaded watched it raw then with subtitles then I stopped 🤩🤩🤩

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 hours ago, SsomGem said:

Sominah I have the feelings that viewers really like MMH. So much sad and scary dramas in the last few months 😅 MMH warms our hearts

We'll see if this kiss is real or not. It's surprising to have a kiss so early but this drama is definitely not a classic drama. So I'm ok if they kissed for real 😁 I want them to surprise us 

I also feel the same as this is not only refreshing but close to reality and the telling is not hard or harsh but light hearted... the best cast is JungSoMin, NaYoungWon looks like a tailormade role for her...she is terrific in all her scenes... I admire her as an one of the Best South Korean Actress till now but after watching MMH I can see that she has no boundaries... she is a world class performer...one of kind...a rare Gem... (Still underrated????)

My only concern is young audience,  who watch the content only on face and favorites basis as I can see the hits on YT n SNS, (I know SNS doesn't prove the show well or make it hit) but we can guess the reach... I want this to do really well, I want it to watch and appreciated by all generations🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sominahthe song is beautiful, I like it the most. There is a tick tock clock as bgm make it even more special

😊😊Loved both the songs, every aspect is very good...vocal, lyrics n composition, hoping @Warm Paws @Poisonous Ivy will made beautiful FMVs in future 😌😌😌🤩🤩🤩😝😝😝

My favorite bgm is when lamp is dangling before fall n Na01 is watching it without breathing... awesome (felt like Harry Potter end credits...totally magical)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2