About to watch the episode but just had to post the preview

Ooo a ramen invitation & kisses for SG & MJ , and oh my just too cute seeing YH in a bee-keeper's costume. I need a gif of that!

And these two :smile:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Thank goodness for the preview to ep 14! I watched ep 13, and my heart was just breaking so much for Seon Gyeom. And, that back hug at the end where SG pleads with MJ to like him and not break up with him. Just awww. So, I was very happy to see that they seem to be back together in ep 14. Can't wait to watch the next episode now. :pandalove:

DA and YH were cute as was all the various bromance, and SB's tiff with her teammate who actually has a crush on her. However, I couldn't laugh very much even because I was so sad for SG.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Super loved eps 13 . Just a note of how much growth I see in SG. At the start when he refused the break-up and told MJ that she should have the courtesy to let them both have time to think about it till the last bit with the back hug! SG is finally fighting for what HE really wants. I definitely teared up a lot during their scenes. @stroppyse yes , thankful that the preview shows the OTP are back together. Yay!

And the YH & DanA scenes crack me up no end . But the birthday party scene was the best. Seriously , how is YH so cute all the time. When he's sulking to when he wears glasses to when he has these ideas in his head! @Tofu more gifs please if you make or find any. I know @mademoiselle will probably have some too.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Thanks @Tofu....ahhhh YH is adorable. My mum is also watching this and we both concur that Kang Tae Oh is very good looking :wow:.

Oh I was actually surprised that YH's bestie, Ye-Jun  is in love with him. This might be rather complicated for Ye Jun. 1st off DanA is the one who called him out on him. I don't know if his mum is ready / accepting of her son's sexual orientation ( though I do think DanA is a cool enough person not to reveal this to her) . Then this might make things awkward for the guys' friendship. Pity Ye Jun in a way knowing this is a one sided crush. 

So this was the accompanying article for the very interesting stills that @mademoiselle posted.

I like how the drama always pay tribute to films / movies

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210128/105170531/1

The works translated by Oh Mi-joo (Shin Se-kyung) in the JTBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Run On" (playwright Park Si-hyun, director Lee Jae-hoon) organically unraveled the narratives of the characters, raising the details of the composition. And on the 28th, the "production team" heralded the birth of another legendary parody, and the production team recalled the works in the constantly talked-about work.

#Same night yesterday

Mi-Joo's translated work "Yesterday-like Night" that is to be submitted to the International Film Festival is linked to her first meeting with Ki Sun-kyum (Im Si-wan). This is because Sun-kyum remembered her for the first time after seeing his mum,  Ji-woo (Cha Hwa-yeon) at the film festival when he attended the premiere of her work. On top of that, the line in the movie, "Seungwoo's speeding instinct pulled Yoon Sun-sun's gun," reminded of Sun-gyeom, who ran silently ahead without interest in himself, and Mi-joo, who filled her life with fake things that could replace the real thing, met each other and went through changes, making it more meaningful.

#On a strange red carpet

Mi-joo introduced Sun-kyum to the work "On a strange red carpet" and said that she translated the title "Standing on an unfamiliar and boring passage" to suit the atmosphere of the work. It means that he was impressed by the line that said that the red road with the deep sunset looked like a red carpet. The production team said, "Viewers focused on Mi-ju's language, which translated his desolate mind, interpreting the path in front of Sun-kyum, who sits alone on the track at sunset, looks like a red carpet."

#Cold up

Sun-kyum and Mi-Joo, who talked about losing their existence through the movie "Cold Comfort," said that as time goes by, there will be things that artificial intelligence changes the language of replacing and using people, but at least "interest "will not disappear. The production team said, "These conversations, which delivered a message of hope to modern people who felt fear of disappearing in a dry society, resonated viewers' hearts while cheering for the love of the two, who vowed to stay for a long time. "

#CodeNameCandy

The parody scene of "Run On," which has naturally melted cinematic sensibilities using various devices such as props, background, and imagination of characters, has become an element for viewers to enjoy the work more abundantly. In particular, the comical and sensible production of the previously familiar code has intrigued viewers, raising viewers' curiosity about how the production team will interpret the pure cartoon "Candy," which says, "I will not cry even if I am lonely or sad ." Attention is drawn to Mi-Joo's new work "Code Name Candy," which will be translated on the 28th.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh so cute . SSK posted this on her IG.  I suppose MJ will accompany Dan A to go look for YH. What I am also enjoying very much is the friendships that are developing between YH & SG as well as MJ & DanA. I get why MJ would be drawn to  both YH and MJ. The two don't give her face & pushes back when she throws her princess tantrums & demands. 

EsySpU-WMAEi-47?format=jpg&name=900x900

cr:https://twitter.com/DongWookYoo_/status/1354618833429024770?s=20

Yim Siwan did an INTERVIEW with Lyrics of 'Run On' soundtracks! He sang the Run On themes song too for this video

The Swoon Netflix also has a giphy channel just for Run On

https://giphy.com/TheSwoon/run-on 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Sigh. I don't know about anyone else but I felt so frustrated by Episode 13. I have to say but it was my least favourite episode so far because there seemed to be an unusual amount of meddling  (even with the best of intentions) and bad decisions.  People do things and say things but explanations are seldom forthcoming. The dialogue between Da-na and Yeong-hwa for instance alternated between hilarious but equally frustrating.

"What you said hurt me"

"How did I hurt you?"

"Blah blah blah"

"What you just said hurt me?"

"Why do you keep saying I hurt you?"

And then there was angsty, heartbroken Seon-gyeom. That was so painful to watch. I was rooting for him the whole time. Everything he said and felt made so much sense to me. The remark about why he had to be the first to broach the subject of breaking up -- that was a stab to the heart.  And he was right. Why did he have to be the one to say those words? Especially when he didn't want to. Poor fellow was moping, watching movies in a dark cinema by himself, reminiscing about the good old happy days and hanging around her place wondering if she's okay.

Seon-gyeom was easily the best thing about the episode. I don't know why everyone feels that they need to "protect" him. He's a big boy and a fighter through and through. I'm really enjoying Im Si-wan's idiosyncratic, morose performance here. 

I have thoughts about MJ in this episode that I don't want to repeat here. 

• Like 5

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

@mademoiselle ....omigosh love the stills. Hmm should I have Kang TO in a beekeepers costume or him pouting as my new profile pic?

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It’s not the hug that got me. It’s what he said “you can teach me anything, just don’t teach me about breaking up” :wow:

That got me too. It would be heartless of MJ , if she still turned him away after that. Im Si Wan was superb in eps 13. Those beautiful somewhat restrained tears.

Oooo guess what ...since I am on my Kang Tae Oh discovery mode , I started watching this 4 episode OCN drama called Short . And his character is as adorable and cute as here , and he has the same sort of spunk that YH has. A sport drama too but he's the athlete -speed skating

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Like him because of Nokdu, but was just okay with him until this drama. 

Sorry to be turning this into Oppa Tracker thread but does he have good screen time in Nokdu? :MewGiggle:

preview for eps 15

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:
10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry to be turning this into Oppa Tracker thread but does he have good screen time in Nokdu?

O yes... but... oh well you should watch it first I guess haha...

What’s that with the sudden I love you declaration at the end of the preview?? 😆😃

Forgot to mention that the OST by ISW is nice, love his voice too 😍

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Oh my! That was an amazing kissing scene @abs-oluteM. Thanks for posting! Loved SG teasing MJ before he moved in. I had to laugh as it zoomed on the Not For Under 19 and No Minors signs.

Here is a quick translation of their dialogue since it's a tiny bit different than the subs on the tweet.

MJ: Since we’re bored… should we try a kiss?
SG: Oh, right. But when are we eating ramyeon?
MJ: Oh geez. What is this? Really. You’re hungry?!
SG: You told me to eat ramyeon and then leave.
MJ: Oh really. You are that kind of a person. I had forgotten that.

Then the kiss. :wow:

Can't wait to watch the entire episode!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I had to laugh as it zoomed on the Not For Under 19 and No Minors signs.

Because of this, we should assume the kiss went on to over 19 stuff, shouldn’t we? 😁 The bed is definitely so very cozy, I still want to complain the kiss scene is too short though!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

It was a very sweet episode @stroppyse .

The ending in particular was rather poignant. Both SG & MJ have had it tough in their journeys & sometimes very emotionally exhausting. But the message is that it doesn’t matter when you finish, but more importantly is to finish it. 

@ktcjdrama I wanted to have it longer too. I am assuming they did more than kiss . I laughed when YH mentioned to SG he didn’t come home last night . Poor SG - the couch he sleeps in YH’s place looks really small . 

Yay . Thanks for the gifs  @Tofu I notice they like to dress him in checks . Kang Tae Oh had so many cute gif-able expressions. 

YH & DanA’s relationship -  I wonder where it is that YH stands in her life ? So they’ve gotten past the I like you stage etc.  Are they together or is that still vague ? I hope we get to explore this cause I know that DanA’s father wants her married but I doubt YH who intends to go to college abroad is ready for that sort of commitment.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here! Still alive and kicking... work has been busier than I want it to be (I am hopeful things will get better soon - just short of manpower at the mo'). Have been so exhausted at the end of each day I just crave sleep more than anything else and watching my dramas on 15-minute installments. :P But this week's episodes...

Cos of the 15-min installment watches, I can't say I've got a very coherent view of the character developments and how the show's been developing - everything is in snippets for me. But I had to come in to say these few things:

1. That back hug scene. My heart broke for SG. There's something just so pitiful about his life and how it's just been managed for him because of his father's political career. Your modern day palace politics. How could she say no to him? (She didn't. Ho ho ho)

2. She invited him for ramyeon, and we learn that he's not that clueless after all. Well, he is in his 30s already... I liked how they zoomed in on her hands tugging at his arm sleeve. There was something very sweet about it. I hope it means she's not going to let go of him again like she did before.

3. DA and YH. I like them, but I kinda don't? He seems a tad bit too childish for her. Can't quite figure out where their relationship is supposed to head. No wonder this concern that it would look like she's just messing around with a college kid. Imagine the field day the tabloids would have if that came to light - would it? The scene where he begs his mum to let him stay out (despite him actually living alone in Seoul) just shows how much a child he still is, and him not understanding why she wanted her face covered reveals how naive he is and so not ready for the world she lives in. Will she give it up for him though? My take is she won't. Not a chance. I'd like to see her crush her annoying "older" brother though. And Seo Taewoong... I still don't get his character and why he's so against YH. Cos he wants her to win out against the other brother too?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2