Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

6-AE956-FE-3-D67-4099-A6-E6-03-F124-A0-E
4-D6-D48-A6-1-BC1-46-CB-BE80-741009-F0-A

Darn!! This little boy doesn’t have a bad angles 😩😩😩 Should I thank the team behind CLJ or his parents? 😂😂😂

Spoiler

0-EF66-A3-E-0152-4-E67-AA40-DE9447-B0120

I can’t imagine being an actor in China or SK. Where fans will gif the intimate scenes (guilty as charged) and plastered it in SocMed for everyone including your grandparents and your parents to see 😂😂 AND sharing it across the globe (like what I’m doing right now 😂😂).

Real life GF and BF must have nerves of steel…😎😎

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Hide contents

I can’t imagine being an actor in China or SK. Where fans will gif the intimate scenes (guilty as charged) and plastered it in SocMed for everyone including your grandparents and your parents to see 😂😂 AND sharing it across the globe (like what I’m doing right now 😂😂).

Real life GF and BF must have nerves of steel…😎😎

I don't know if I can handle that...:KittyMallet:

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Hello Saturday promo for today eps....Isn't it supposedly Little Forest's promo??? :PsyWhat:  The people in Hello Saturday are CLJ's fans and shippers.....:GengarCool: ZBB had been led into the snake den.....:GrimChamp:

hahaha poor ZBB . however have you seen their bts...i find esther and zbb are cute together in the bts...ZBB seems protective and maybe more mature than DD in the way he handle esther....

so ZBB and esther is giving another type of vibe all together different from Dylan.

• Like 1

@NiteWalker

DD is much younger than BB also younger than Esther….:laugh: BB is also more matured and refined personality wise.

I think in a way both DD and Yibo have a similarity in where they started young in the industry and most of the time the youngest one among the bunch so they get used to being babied by the rest of the bunch.  

Yibo’s childishness only appears once in a while under some circumstances but DD’s almost all the time. I think DD isn’t an only child? He is giving out this spoiled youngest child vibes.

I saw some snippets of Esther-BB, I think Esther brought out something different from his usual demeanor. Totally different vibes, I agreed. 

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

When DD was trying to la Esther as his dadang, He Jiong ran away from second hand embarrassment...:PsyWhat:

the way he walk to her....hahaha...as if he own her....and when BinBin walk to her...it was sure but in a gentle way...honestly i really love the two of them

they both show two different façade on how a guy should protect a lady

@NiteWalker @Yana

After I watched Hello Saturday, I took pity on BB.....:PsyWhat: Hello Saturday Team are blatantly biased toward DD/CLJ and in a way unprofessional. BB-Esther were promoting their new drama but CLJ was riding on it and BB's drama had less contents because of it. Alas! Esther wasn't helping either....:smug: Her partiality was soooooooo jarring. Hello Saturday Team even released an off cam of DD-Esther conversing about their part while BB was nowhere to be seen....:GrimChamp:

I don't know why DD-Esther (their agencies to be exact) are still "frying" CP, CLJ is done. Both actors have new dramas airing or coming soon. Maybe for new upcoming projects together??

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@NiteWalker @Yana

After I watched Hello Saturday, I took pity on BB.....:PsyWhat: Hello Saturday Team are blatantly biased toward DD/CLJ and in a way unprofessional. BB-Esther were promoting their new drama but CLJ was riding on it and BB's drama had less contents because of it. Alas! Esther wasn't helping either....:smug: Her partiality was soooooooo jarring. Hello Saturday Team even released an off cam of DD-Esther conversing about their part while BB was nowhere to be seen....:GrimChamp:

I don't know why DD-Esther (their agencies to be exact) are still "frying" CP, CLJ is done. Both actors have new dramas airing or coming soon. Maybe for new upcoming projects together??

Ikr. I mean, as much as I adore CLJ, I've accepted that the drama is over, and I believe the Hello Saturday crew should stop "riding" on it. Poor BB. :laugh:

• Like 1