Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

2 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@OsmanthusTea DD is an eunuch in that drama! Well, at least that's his cover. It's Yukee Chen though, so I wonder how well the end result will be. I caught a few glimpses of See You Again, I don't think the CP part has begun yet, they are still at the dogs and cats stage, I shall reserve my comments though I think they are both quite perfunctory in their role.

Yeah, eunuch!! :nervous: Such a handsome eunuch :cry: From the Alpha Male DFQC to Xiao Eunuch. DARN!! What a waste!!

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Yana said:
  Hide contents

Dong Fang Qing Cang voices a compilation of their sweet life after marriage. :wow:

The fandom are pissed and cursing iQiyi in Weibo.....:PsyWhat: Apparently they feel scammed by the so called epilogue. So CLJ Official Weibo didn't post anything about the epilogues. These are pure iQiyi own initiative to makes extra cash....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The fandom are pissed and cursing iQiyi in Weibo.....:PsyWhat: Apparently they feel scammed by the so called epilogue. So CLJ Official Weibo didn't post anything about the epilogues. These are pure iQiyi own initiative to makes extra cash....

We've been fooled, someone said  dixin shippers can make fanedit video and it will still look better than iqiyi's epilogue. :laugh:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Yana said:

Are you watching IS? 

I was watching it on the side with LLTG and CLJ. I didn't even start from eps 1 but went straight for 15 more less. YZ is OK but I watched IS for CY. He's spitting blood out  beautifully.....:PsyWhat: Chemistry is so so because CY-YZ are close friend OFF screen and it was very obvious ON screen. No sexual tension just BFF vibes unlike XLH-DFQC.

• Haha 3
On 8/24/2022 at 6:26 AM, Tofu said:

Yay!! This is much better than Miss the Dragon -- the drama we watched together and went through so many things. LOL! 

I hope this coming weekend I can start watching soon. 🙂 Sigh, RL not letting me binge watch at least 5 eps daily. And that's the only way to watch something this good, right? 🙃

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero