Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@IpohBanana @OsmanthusTea @Yana @NiteWalker

OMG!! The voice actor released clips of himself saying the farewell post for DFQC! 

No!! Why do you do this to me? I finally accept the fact that the drama has ended; now you're showing this to me?:PiplupCry: Btw I love DFQC's dubbed voice. 

XLH is my lost and recovered!! DFQC is the standard. 

I definitely need this voice on my GPS. 

Shut Up And Take My Money! | Know Your Meme

Edited by Yana
  • Haha 3

@Tofu eventhough I'd much rather have my GPS in English, I really, really won't mind hearing him on my google maps! 
oh, can someone persuade him to record his voice for google maps or waze??? I think it'd be the rave in China...and wherever else that uses Mandarin. :wow:

Actually someone should ask him to record his voice as an alarm clock. @Tofu got ah?

Considering our little orchid loves sleeping in. I can imagine him telling her off for still being asleep...and then finally saying, it's ok, I'll let you sleep in a bit longer if that's what you want. keh keh keh

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

DD is so petty regarding their clothing…😂😂😂 I’m sure they must be argued a lot about which clothing is better during filming…😂😂

But I prefer Moon Tribe’s too 😎😎

I do agree, though. Moon's Tribe clothing is my absolute favorite. mainly because of the dark color.:laugh:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

CLJ-54.gif
CLJ-55.gif

@Yana
Mine is this one….🥰🥰 The whole set looks amazing including DD’s makeup.

The first time he wore this set was after they came back from mortal realm and he told his bro that he lost his hellfire. He looked totally handsome and glowing with a self assurance of a well loved man. His eyes spilling with love and his usual scowl soften….

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

@OsmanthusTea I find his (LYN) YT videos quite hilarious - there was one where he was giving advice how to behave in front of him as a fan. The long hair he is sporting is quite becoming of him, like a rocker, LOL.  

I still love his performance in The Long Ballad, the transformation from self-righteous guard to someone in love was mesmerising, and the way he stared at Zhao Lu Si... (Their relationship tugged at my heartstrings more than the other couple, tbh.)

I listened to Dylan Wang's interview about DFQC being his redemption, and it made me recall how Vengo Gao felt about playing Di Jun. I think they (and those others who have been opportune enough) are lucky to get a role where they feel great affinity for and can bring the character to life so well, to the point I think that viewers will see them as being synonymous with the character, no one else will be able to replace them. 

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
5 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@OsmanthusTea I find his (LYN) YT videos quite hilarious - there was one where he was giving advice how to behave in front of him as a fan. The long hair he is sporting is quite becoming of him, like a rocker, LOL.  

I still love his performance in The Long Ballad, the transformation from self-righteous guard to someone in love was mesmerising, and the way he stared at Zhao Lu Si... (Their relationship tugged at my heartstrings more than the other couple, tbh.)

I listened to Dylan Wang's interview about DFQC being his redemption, and it made me recall how Vengo Gao felt about playing Di Jun. I think they (and those others who have been opportune enough) are lucky to get a role where they feel great affinity for and can bring the character to life so well, to the point I think that viewers will see them as being synonymous with the character, no one else will be able to replace them. 

I like Liu YuNing as both actor and singer. I love him in Chang Ge and I agree that their romance is way endearing than the main couple *cough* yellow parakeet *cough* :shocked:I'm waiting for his Legend of AnLe with the super visual of GJ-Reba.

I have to say that DD has been very very fortunate since his debut as DMS, maybe he takes a walk in the temple on daily basis with kembang 7 rupa as his daily bathing ritual :GengarCool:  I don't know if he is under big resourceful agency or what. Because despite his mediocre acting (before CLJ) he got all of roles as leading man. Or maybe he relies solely on his striking looks that can upstage anyone in the same frame with him. He just got the leading role, period....:PsyWhat:

Her turn....:cry:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The first time he wore this set was after they came back from mortal realm and he told his bro that he lost his hellfire. He looked totally handsome and glowing with a self assurance of a well loved man. His eyes spilling with love and his usual scowl soften….

YESSSSSS! DFQC's makeup, clothes, and his crown was so on point during this!

CLJ-65.gif

12 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

Actually someone should ask him to record his voice as an alarm clock.

I know! I want an alarm in his voice too! Although, I'm going to be honest, if I did have one in his voice, I might not wake up. I'll probably want to sleep in some more. :laugh:

@IpohBanana @OsmanthusTea

Spoiler

Up until the romance started, I was wondering what their purpose was in The Long Ballad. It took so many episodes to get their arc going. That's the only thing I wished could have changed (besides the parakeets). Once their storyline picked up, I was very invested and engaged in them. I really enjoyed watching their character growth. I hope to see them in another drama again. 

LYN is filming (or was filming) for a drama where he's the male lead, right? I love that he stays true to who he is and still do livestreams even after hitting it big with his songs and acting projects. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
21 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu @IpohBanana

Dylan had done filming 2 dramas with the same leading lady, Yukee Chen. Waiting for approval to airs. She’s one of my least fav actress in Cdramaland…😂😂 I dropped Dragon Sabre and many more because of her. I was surprised that she got TWO dramas with him. 

i remember i drop her drama where she star with Luo YunXi, as i couldnt seems to find the chemistry at all and i dunno...she just fail at creating chemistry with the rest.....

21 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu

https://mydramalist.com/699391-fu-tu-tower

https://mydramalist.com/714637-never-give-up

@IpohBanana

I read about that rumor but until today no confirmation. The same thing about drama with BL-DD. I'm not familiar with any C writers. Maybe @NiteWalker can helps

i dont read much webnovel....this department we need either @Lynne or @themarchioness both of them read the most webnovel if i'm not wrong....however i'm not sure about Esther next drama as she just went into a filming set with XuKai for Chinese Paladin 6?

However i will definitely buy it if they cast Esther with ZhangLingHe together...they do share a certain aura as CCP and i tried my best to stop going into the direction as i do not want to be thorn in between DD and ZLH :laugh:

Also ZLH mention in the interview that BaiLu and Esther are actually good friend and both of them are equally noisy lols :smug: no wonder he got bully cause he complain :laugh:

22 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@Tofu I saw that it's Yang Mi with Gong Jun. I second you, I love Li Yi Tong as Si Ming, she gave that character so much depth...and her air of authority, wow! 

i actually like Li YiTong here despite her short appearance, her scenes kinda make an impact for you.....and if she is in the the next installment i most probably will fall for it too...

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

YESSSSSS! DFQC's makeup, clothes, and his crown was so on point during this!

After his underlings left and XLH entered, his eyes and expression were soooooo soft and mellow….He was the personification of this 😍😍😍

@NiteWalker

I do read quite a number of web novels but I don’t know why the ones I read never been made into drama….😅😅

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 4