Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Is Dylan from a region that has thicker accents? 

From what I understand Dylan has a strong Sichuanesse accent. Gong Jun and Lusi are also from the same region but their accent aren’t like Dylan.

So far DongBei accent is the strongest and most recognizable for me. 

@Yana

Yes, I read that Dylan used his own voice during the switched.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1

Hello guys hope everyone is doing well. @NiteWalker@Yana From what I know Didi is still dating his long term girlfriend. Before he became this popular he was spotted with his gf and his agency never denied it. Now that he’s become famous WHD’s girlfriend was on hot search and his agency didn’t deny it.  His agency only said it’s not true that he’s engaged. Several people where posting photos of one of his staff member saying she’s his gf lol. So that’s why his agency denied those false rumors.

This is one of the reasons I personally don’t like to ship actors as real life cps. I stick to shipping drama cps only (Nitewalker knows me well and knows I’m probably the biggest NingSang shipper lol). Though it’s easy to ship when actors have good on screen chemistry. Without that chemistry we wouldn’t ship drama cps. 

@Tofu  I’m glad Didi and Esther got along so well. The few bts I’ve seen is good. I remember he was always play fighting with YiRen. Difference is I didn’t get much bts with them ( I’d say I got a few crumbs lol). But he thinks of her as his bestie within the circle as well as family so I’m happy.  

Anyways let’s enjoy the last few episodes. I’ll let y’all take care of shipping DFQC and XL. I’m too busy with work and have no time. I can barely keep up. 

Edited by N3buLa84
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, N3buLa84 said:

Hello guysq hope everyone is doing well. @NiteWalker @YanaFrom what I know Didi is still dating his long term girlfriend. Before he became this popular he was spotted with his gf and his agency never denied it. Now that he’s become famous WHD’s girlfriend was on hot search and his agency didn’t deny it.  His agency only said it’s not true that he’s engaged. Several people where posting photos of one of his staff member saying she’s his gf lol. So that’s why his agency denied those false rumors.

This is one of the reasons I personally don’t like to ship actors as real life cps. I stick to shipping drama cps only (Nitewalker knows me well and knows I’m probably the biggest NingSang shipper lol). Though it’s easy to ship when actors have good on screen chemistry. Without that chemistry we wouldn’t ship drama cps. 

Wow... he still with his girlfriend? That's what I thought earlier and until some (a lot) commented on the original question saying that he is single now. :laugh:

• Like 1

@OsmanthusTea @Tofu @Yana finished watching tonight's 2 episodes. I don't know what drama, but it felt rather dejavu -

Spoiler

a sacrifice to appease those at war and more than that.... bring them back from the dead.

All I can say is the tables have been turned (again). I also saw the preview, how interesting to watch

Spoiler

the arrogant, authoritative DFCC appear subdued and servant-like, I must say it's rather endearing. 

So, I guess my question is

Spoiler

Si Ming hiding away like that, was it really a punishment or was it intentional, based on a plan perhaps? And who is that guy who is serving her (a guilty dragon, that's all we are told, but gee it's a really bad-ass looking dragon!!! :heart:)? Seems very powerful.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, IpohBanana said:

a sacrifice to appease those at war and more than that.... bring them back from the dead.

Ashes of Love.....:shocked: JinMie put herself between the 2 brothers's missiles of power.

Regarding SiMing, she's been in prison/exiled with the dragon, her lover. She released the dragon from heavenly prison hence Emperor put them exiled them together. Sounds so romantic yah, unlike punishment.....:PsyWhat:

:nervous:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

@OsmanthusTea oh yes! Indeed, that was one drama which gives similar feels, though I don't think she resurrected the dead.

As for Si Ming (lol, I keep thinking of the male version in Pillow Book) I know that's the explanation but I wonder .... lol... looking at their exile, I think it looks more like a honeymoon. Though in the long run I wonder if they will get cabin fever and get on each other's nerves, and need a divorce like some couples, post-Covid. :lmao2:

As for the video you posted - Wow, I suppose if one remains in character, the reaction would be exactly like Esther's, where she got emotional hearing Dylan cry so sorrowfully.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 1

@Yana

I have to say that I cried because of the scene combo with 2 heart-wrenching OST playing as BMG. Acting and great music score is a must.

1 minute ago, IpohBanana said:

@OsmanthusTea I know that's the explanation but I wonder .... lol... looking at their exile, I think it looks more like a honeymoon. Though in the long run I wonder if they will get cabin fever and get on each other's nerves, and need a divorce like some couples, post-Covid. :lmao2:

As for the video you posted - Wow, I suppose if one remains in character, the reaction would be exactly like Esther's, where she got emotional hearing Dylan cry so sorrowfully.

I do think there is some mystery about SiMing and Goddess of XiLan. SiMing was the one nurture and raise Orchid. I hope the production will satisfied us.

• Like 1

@OsmanthusTea some YouTuber said they should just get together. Lol

You know what I think is really the relationship between si ming and the dragon?

Spoiler

I think he is a bodyguard. The way she commanded him is more like a boss to a subordinate than a lover. Also I think she didn't break him out or jail, perhaps it was done intentionally as there may have been reasons to fear for her life and keep her in hiding as she knows little orchid's real identity. After all that evil Lord of what city aka RH has been searching for her all these years. For someone in exileand who has comitted a crime, shouldn't her powers have been stripped and let at her residence, so lavish

So this is my conspiracy theory anyway.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@OsmanthusTea some YouTuber said they should just get together. Lol

You know what I think is really the relationship between si ming and the dragon?

Reveal hidden contents

I think he is a bodyguard. The way she commanded him is more like a boss to a subordinate than a lover. Also I think she didn't break him out or jail, perhaps it was done intentionally as there may have been reasons to fear for her life and keep her in hiding as she knows little orchids real identity. After all that evil Lord of what city has been searching for her all these years. So this is my conspiracy theory anyway.

I saw a comment in another forum who said that RH-CH looked like they were about to kissed every time they were talking :PsyWhat: Plus their entrance was inside a painting, nothing heterosexual in that scene.....:PsyWhat: So maybe there will be a backstory of SiMing. Now they only gives us a prelude

@IpohBanana

I heard there will be a drama about SiMing, not sure which one. Stellar is in the making of the meta universe of those gods. This drama is one of them, another is Love You Seven Times.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@OsmanthusTea iqiyi had the preview for E35 and then it got removed. I couldn't find the E36 preview but saw an unofficial one on YT. Wow....tomorrow night is going to keep me on my seat, for sure. (plus as a bonus, it's Monday, so the other drama will roll for 4 days next week.)

Spoiler

I was wondering whether the wedding was a ploy to get the Evil Tai Sui to reveal itself....still not sure BUT what I do know is that DFCC will get possessed by the Evil God, that much I know. So now, what will our little Orchid do? Throw herself at him to save him? She has the ability to purify evil, after all. And along the way, she will recover her memories? [I must say, watching her being aloof allows Esther Yu to take on a different persona and gives me the satisfaction of watching DFCC feel devastated. me cackling away with an evil laugh.]

Edited by IpohBanana