Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

@Yana @OsmanthusTea really no complain...i cant imagine anyone else as DFQC after Dylan...

no one could replace him there....i love his dead pan face and also especially during the switch of his eyes going blue....somehow the CGI timing and the way he tilted his head on it....really really just right on....i replay and replay and replay that particular part...

damn...he is just hot whenever he unleash his power

• Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
27 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Yana @OsmanthusTea really no complain...i cant imagine anyone else as DFQC after Dylan...

no one could replace him there....i love his dead pan face and also especially during the switch of his eyes going blue....somehow the CGI timing and the way he tilted his head on it....really really just right on....i replay and replay and replay that particular part...

damn...he is just hot whenever he unleash his power

No doubt with that. Also, the way he moves his face when he's angry and his facial expression *chef kiss* 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I want what they have:laugh:

• Haha 2

@Yana It seems like Jieli and Danyin are twins separated at birth. The mom was supposed to take Jieli back to the Moon Tribe but she did not make it there. Jieli was adopted by Haishi City and lived and was abused by them. I hope their father finds out that Jieli is is daughter so he can destroy Rong Hao's assistant. 

Jieli, Shangque, Xiao Lanhua, and Dongfang Qingcang -- maybe this friendship works because they all had lonely childhoods. :letalQQ:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Everyone worked so hard on this production and I'm glad it's receiving lots of love! I'm definitely enjoying it a lot -- however, the angst is coming and that makes me so sad! 

23 minutes ago, Yana said:

Danyin and Jieli are twins. In the previous episode, they only showed one baby. I didn't think they'd have another one. Danyin immortal and Jieli full demon raised by Rong Hao. 

Yes, they are! I hope Jieli's dad come to save her and showers her with lots of love! I think it's interesting that he fell in love with a woman from the Moon Tribe but he barely has any empathy towards the people there. I would think that he would feel something towards them, but I guess not. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
37 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Everyone worked so hard on this production and I'm glad it's receiving lots of love! I'm definitely enjoying it a lot -- however, the angst is coming and that makes me so sad! 

I am totally satisfied with this drama. First of all, the production is totally beyond our expectations. DFQC and XLH characters were made just for two of them.

spacer.png

Both of them is in pain:PiplupCry:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Yana said:

I am totally satisfied with this drama. First of all, the production is totally beyond our expectations. DFQC and XLH characters were made just for two of them.

Me too, I like how they put their money in all the right places. Similar to Word of Honor. They don’t have unlimited budget but everyone of them were dedicated and it showed.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Me too, I like how they put their money in all the right places. Similar to Word of Honor. They don’t have unlimited budget but everyone of them were dedicated and it showed.

same count me in too...they have everything down to perfection well almost perfection hahaha...

i deduct a little on the rabbit turn monster cgi ....other than that really really no complain...

been a long times since i last seen such a good CGI done...on a Cdrama

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
11 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Yana@NiteWalker

I thought Dylan is in a steady relationship with non showbiz gf?? I don't really believe that a 23 yo having a steady gf for 6 years and counting tbh....:PsyWhat: I was changing bf like changing p4nties at that age.....:PsyWhat:

oh is it??? i didnt knew he is in a relationship....hahaha maybe @N3buLa84 might know....she is one of his fan :cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

oh is it??? i didnt knew he is in a relationship....hahaha maybe @N3buLa84 might know....she is one of his fan :cool:

When the drama in ON red, his old dating news was re-trending  in Weibo. Some said that it's his gf since Uni days.....So he has been going steady with her since before MG....I was like....hmmmppphhh?? 18-19 yo going steady?? Hmmmppphhhh....Well....hmmmppphh....:PsyWhat: hmmmmppphhh....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

When the drama in ON red, his old dating news was re-trending  in Weibo. Some said that it's his gf since Uni days.....So he has been going steady with her since before MG....I was like....hmmmppphhh?? 18-19 yo going steady?? Hmmmppphhhh....Well....hmmmppphh....:PsyWhat: hmmmmppphhh....

dont be surprise.....sometimes they last...sometimes they dont....

though he does look pretty chummy with Esther on some of the clips and the way he lean towards her in the interview does show more....

• Haha 2