Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

31 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@OsmanthusTea iqiyi had the preview for E35 and then it got removed. I couldn't find the E36 preview but saw an unofficial one on YT. Wow....tomorrow night is going to keep me on my seat, for sure. (plus as a bonus, it's Monday, so the other drama will roll for 4 days next week.)

Reveal hidden contents

I was wondering whether the wedding was a ploy to get the Evil Tai Sui to reveal itself....still not sure BUT what I do know is that DFCC will get possessed by the Evil God, that much I know. So now, what will our little Orchid do? Throw herself at him to save him? She has the ability to purify evil, after all. And along the way, she will recover her memories? [I must say, watching her being aloof allows Esther Yu to take on a different persona and gives me the satisfaction of watching DFCC feel devastated. me cackling away with an evil laugh.]

iQiyi International and iQiyi China have different previews.

I think XY remembers her past life as XLH. It's just that as a Goddess she has other priorities so it's more convenient to let DaQiang gives up on her. The preview where DFQC got blacken seems to have a plot twist. Most likely he will sacrifices himself in the final boss fight and dies but XY will nurtures him back to life from the Bone Orchid bracelet (in the deleted finale preview). He has XLH's Destiny Book

The previews made it like DFQC is going to be a wedding crasher but I think he put on his armor to battle the attacks on his tribe and he gets possesses.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 4

@OsmanthusTea the fact that XY

Spoiler

nodded her head to CH in the wedding (to me) indicates that there's more than meets the eye. Between her and CH, there's a plot but it's not been revealed yet, for sure. As for the role of DFCC, I wonder if getting possessed is part of the plan too.

The smile that she tried to coax onto DFCC's face suggests that bits of the memory are creeping back in, her reaction to suddenly remove her hands from his face hints that it was an intuitive move on her part, she probably didn't even know why she did it, kinda like muscle memory... [anyway, my guess from the limited preview.]

Wah...they purposely removed or refused to put up the E36 trailer...must be really trying to ramp up the suspense and ratings.

Yes, there was a BTS of the last filming episode and it was the two of them kissing non-stop. lol

Found it! check out 00:35 onwards

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 4

@IpohBanana

I agreed that XY and CH have bigger plan. Their arranged marriage have purpose. To unify 2 realms to fight both Moon Tribe and Tai Su. So maybe they use the wedding to lure out Tai Su

6 minutes ago, Yana said:

I saw this too on twitter...if it's true i want at least half an hour for their marriage life.

I saw the whole trailer in Iqiyi before it got deleted....XY is cultivating the Bone Orchid bracelet in her garden and DFQC suddenly appears and says, "I'm back!". So the stills must be after that....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Yana said:

Me after tonights episodes :KittyGun:

I hope Rao Hong suffers painfully and dies in the end. He's the one to blame for everything. 

And WTH with chanheng's brother??!!?? Can someone strip him from his title? Someone commented that he's like NATO of xianxia's land🤣🤣

Wipe off all of his makeup first....:mad:

14 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

Yes, there was a BTS of the last filming episode and it was the two of them kissing non-stop. lol

I didn't see that?!?! :shocked: New one??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 1

Btw, it's such a funny situation that DFQC and CH were willing to kill each other over XLH but when it comes to XY, they were like...naaahhh, you can have her....:PsyWhat:  CH looked like having a bitter med in his mouth when XY mentioned their betrothal :GrimChamp:

Tbh, I miss that sexy blue thing from DFQC...sigh...I bet we won't see it again...:shocked:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Btw, it's such a funny situation that DFQC and CH were willing to kill each other over XLH but when it comes to XY, they were like...naaahhh, you can have her....:PsyWhat:  CH looked like having a bitter med in his mouth when XY mentioned their betrothal :GrimChamp:

Tbh, I miss that sexy blue thing from DFQC...sigh...I bet we won't see it again...:shocked:

Is he getting back his hellfire power at this point in the current episode? After the curse was broken?

• Like 2

I'm behind on this drama because I did not want to watch the angst yesterday. I watched episode 31 and 32 today and I cried so much. Xiao Lan Hua sacrificing herself to stop the fight between the two nations, Dongfang Qingcang trapping himself in his dreams because he can't bear to be without her -- all of these were so sad to watch. I agreed that the BGM really made the scenes too! 

@OsmanthusTea The two audio tech (I think) in the background of that kiss BTS. Haha! I would not want to be them. I would feel so shy watching two people kiss like that. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Yana said:

Suddenly, I miss XLH...miss her bubbly personality and cute voice.

Me too. This new girl is too serious for me. :niu:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I saw my BFF the other day and did the Moon salute gesture to her. :lmao2:

This one in the video you posted is too complicated. I need simple gestures. Haha! 

I wish someone would make a video compilation of hand gestures.:laugh:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Edited by Yana
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Wow! IQIYI is going all put with the promos. Why did they start so late? Hahaha! Dylan is actually doing a lot to promote too. I read that he responded to comments for three hours! 

Hahaha! The makeup for Rong Hao is a bit too much. I agree with all of you. :laugh:

• Like 3