Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

13 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

of all the song he pick....hahaha he had to pick the one with Esther singing it lols

I think it's only appropriate to choose her song. If he didn't, she would call him out on it. Hahaha! 

YT link for the song I posted earlier. 

The Moon Tribe Boys.

7ec1da5cly1h58ut3owpxj22032llx6q.jpg

The visualssssssss! :pandachamp:
007-Vj-Surly1h54fs8ag6fj31hc0u0qfb.jpg
007-Vj-Surly1h54fs7upsxj31hc0u0k3o.jpg
007-Vj-Surly1h54fs7i68hj31hc0u0h7b.jpg

Spoiler

007-Vj-Surly1h54fs8mkgxj31hc0u0tji.jpg007-Vj-Surly1h54fs8uszuj31hc0u0qca.jpg

007-Vj-Surly1h54fs72px0j31hc0u0h0p.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

The slow burn is killing me! Xiao Lan Huang compared her time with DFQC to her time with Xiao Run. I believe she realised she already had feelings for DFQC. 

Meanwhile DFQC :-

spacer.png

Ohhh no, We have to wait until Sunday for the new episode. 

I'm nervous after reading all the recent comments. I sincerely hope that this drama will have a happy ending. We only have 10 episodes left.:scaredpanda2:

Edited by Yana
  • Shocked 1
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Yana I haven't finished yesterday's episodes yet. I'm so behind this week with LBFAD and LLTG. I need more time in a day! :letalQQ:

I understand... juggling personal life and drama exhausts us. Sometimes, in the middle of watching a drama, I suddenly fall asleep. and I have to go rewind back to where I stopped.:PikachuFacePalm:

• Haha 1

Yay!! I'm glad it's a Saturday-Monday schedule now. Less time waiting for it! :taebtsthanks:

Dylan had a hard time getting out of character after his crying scene so Esther was trying to help. 

Not sure if I posted this here yet, but it's of Dylan and his crying scene. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 8/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, OsmanthusTea said:

This is the most gorgeous crown I have ever seen in dramaland.

I know, right?! I didn't realized how much I love that crown until he wasn't wearing it in some scenes. It's so 🔥🔥!!

The details the production is putting into this drama! 

I think that even if this storyline may seem like it's been done before or some actor's acting might not be as strong, the chemistry between all the actors and production is setting the standard on what a xianxia should be. I can't remember the last time I watched a xianxia and was this excited. The attention to detail they have put into this to make sure we all experience the world they created is phenomenal. 👏👏 This makes me excited for Love You Seven Times because it's a xianxia from the same production company. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hello, finally caught up with all 28 eps. It’s getting a bit more interesting. This drama has some of the best CGI and good attention to detail. This makes it stand out more than the other recent xianxia dramas. It’s still pretty much the same usual story but with good chemistry between the leads. It has a great ost which helps too. Let’s see how the reaming eps go. 

• Clapping Hands 3

@Tofu @NiteWalker @N3buLa84 

I just came back from a trip and finished all 4 episodes. Poor Dong Fang Qing Cang, he is willing to take all the punishment by himself so that his people can accept Xiao Lan Hua. I'm impressed with how mature Xiao Lan Hua has become in recent episodes. I cannot believe we are going to miss this show, as it ends next week.:KittyGun:

Could someone please tell me if Jieli and Danyin are siblings? I hope that Danyin's father didn't help Rao Hong as a payback to the early days when Rao Hong helped him and his Moon tribe wife escape.:thinking: 

I hope Xian Lan Hua doesn't get hurt by the punishment.:lettalKWA:spacer.png

I am crying in happiness over the above scene..so beautiful...two different worlds promised to love each other.

• Like 4