Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha maybe if you watch it...you can wash away your tiredness with it :laugh:

Just finished... Corius about something. What is the relationship between Changheng and raohong? Are they just a friends? There's one scene where chengheng blocked the attack and had blood vomiting and raohong assistant wants to kill him, raohong didn't allow it. Seems like he has soft a spot for him

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Yana said:

Just finished... Corius about something. What is the relationship between Changheng and raohong? Are they just a friends? There's one scene where chengheng blocked the attack and had blood vomiting and raohong assistant wants to kill him, raohong didn't allow it. Seems like he has soft a spot for him

they are good friends...

infact RaoHong is one of the deity and he had a dual identity in the drama...one was the underworld underlord while the other was just the deity who go about daily life as it is after his master died from the war

ChengHang wasnt aware that RaoHong was the underworld underlord that he to to ask about things and also his good friend

RaoHong is obsess with resurrecting his master who had fallen during the war....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tofu can i request the gif where DaQiang was standing there swatting flies towards ChangHeng attack??? MAN i love that totally

CLJ-28-T.gif

Let me know if you want the one with Changheng too. Haha!

17 hours ago, Yana said:

What is the relationship between Changheng and raohong? Are they just a friends? There's one scene where chengheng blocked the attack and had blood vomiting and raohong assistant wants to kill him, raohong didn't allow it. Seems like he has soft a spot for him

They are good friends, almost like brothers. At least, that's my understanding based on their conversation at the end of episode 14. Rong Hao said that Chang Heng is his closet friend after his master. 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Let me know if you want the one with Changheng too. Haha!

yes pls...i want to see ChangHeng at the receiving end hahaha

_

we can see the reason why they lock DaQiang up...

they cannot afford to have him running about...look at how many ppl taken and still they couldnt subdued him at all...show their fear...

btw anyone of you find the makeup the emperor too thick??? its kinda make me wanna get up and pass him a tissue to wipe some of it off

Also at the same times we have Xu Hai Qiao as the bad guy...he was bad in the drama with LiuYiFei and ChenXiao now in here...he is again the baddy

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

so did they?

No, they didn't. I don't know why Daqiang kisses her for the second time, after they return to the original body. The theory is that it is because Daqiang wants to make Changheng jealous. Is Dong Fang Qing Cang really that powerful? Changheng and Rao Hong were unable to stop DFQC's attack. Wowww..his hellfire is another level.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Yana said:

No, they didn't. I don't know why Daqiang kisses her for the second time, after they return to the original body. The theory is that it is because Daqiang wants to make Changheng jealous. Is Dong Fang Qing Cang really that powerful? Changheng and Rao Hong were unable to stop DFQC's attack. Wowww..his hellfire is another level.

yes he is powerful which is why they need to use sneak attack…and in fact they can’t kill him either because he has this eternal body or soul, they can only confine him…till the barrier was broken by xiaolanhua on that fated night..

even the emperor and the whole team were no fight for him…more over just the two of them? No way they can tackle him at all….

and the second kiss is definitely his way to show changheng that xiaolanhua belong him…pretty sure he can feel that changheng like xiaolanhua despite the fact that he is already engaged to another 

and damn I really love when he just unleash his power like that ..

• Heart Eyes 1

Dongfang Qingcang had to remove all seven emotions in order to control hellfire. Now that he is experiencing these emotions again, will that affect his hellfire? Will he still be able to control it or will his power be more subdued now that he's not emotionless? 

I think he kissed Xiao Lanhua again because he wanted Changheng to be jealous. Otherwise, it would be unnecessary since they already switched back. Haha! 

Today's episodes were very emotional. I'm happy that Dongfang Qingcang learned his father did love him. His father had no choice and thought what he did was for the best. As the emperor he had to think about the people and that meant treating his son poorly. Dongfang Qingcang becoming powerful was their way to rebuild their nation. Their conversation was so powerful, I felt all the emotions. Dylan had definitely improved! :pandachamp:

Dylan gifs because he's so pretty to look at. :wow:

CLJ-37.gif

Spoiler

CLJ-35.gif

CLJ-38v2.gif

CLJ-40.gif

CLJ-34.gif

CLJ-44.gif

This is completely me with Dongfang Qingcang's character growth in today's episodes. Haha! 

CLJ-45.gif

• Star Struck 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Dongfang Qingcang had to remove all seven emotions in order to control hellfire. Now that he is experiencing these emotions again, will that affect his hellfire? Will he still be able to control it or will his power be more subdued now that he's not emotionless? 

Reveal hidden contents

CLJ-35.gif

CLJ-38v2.gif

CLJ-40.gif

There are rumours going on about DFQC losing some of his power.. Nooooo:shocked2:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I might read the novel because I want to know why this happened?!

CLJ-46.gif

May I know where to read? I read in MDL the drama didn't follow exactly what's in the novel

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I might read the novel because I want to know why this happened?!

CLJ-46.gif

BTW.. He looks like a vampire in here:laugh:

• Shocked 1

Tbh, I starting this one to killed time while waiting for LLTG and IS. I’m no fan of any of the casts. For me Dylan is smoking but not a good actor while Esther is well Esther. But the first episode caught me by surprise, the quality of the drama is amazing even the cgi is great. 

Yes, Dylan is hot but despite not a good actor DFQC is a role that suits him to the tee. Finally a villain as a ML, har har har har!! My jaw is on the floor each time he casts the hell fire. Esther also suits XLH perfectly. 

IMO, DF kissed her for the second time in THAT iconic scene is for a totally petty reason 😂😂😂 Just because he can and to emphasize to poor CH how XLH chose him over CH in that crucial moment. 

add.

Forgot to say how I love those electric guitar BMG every time DFQC got badass.....whooohooo!!! :GengarCool:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Yana Really?! It would be nice if he didn't lose them but learn to use them for good and not evil. 

The novel was linked on the first page! I do have to say that the translation is just ok. There were some parts that wasn't explained well so I couldn't understand. It wasn't bad enough to not understand the story, just confusing at times. I'm not far enough into the novel to know if it's gets better, but overall, I can't complain. I appreciate the person taking the time to translate the novel. 

2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Yes, Dylan is hot but despite not a good actor DFQC is a role that suits him to the tee.

YESSSS!! Dylan, to me, has always been someone who is a decent actor. It doesn't help that the last drama I saw him in was Miss The Dragon. For this drama, the role of Dongfang Qingcang works and I buy into his portrayal of the character. I think his acting has improved and I absolutely love him in this. 

Hahaha! Oh, Esther. I think people either likes her or hate her. I think she fits her role and I don't mind the cute voice. I've watched Esther before so I think I've become immune to her voice. It doesn't bother me, but everyone I've recommended this to can't get over it. Haha! 

2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Forgot to say how I love those electric guitar BMG every time DFQC got badass.....whooohooo!!!

Hahahaha! I know! I appreciate all the BGM in this drama. I wished they would release more of the OST but so far only three have been released. 

It seems like with today's episodes, they will be in the mortal world. Xiao Lanhua, Dongfang Qingcang, Shangyue, and Jieli will be themselves, but I haven't watched far enough to see if Changheng was able to maintain his original form or if he's a mortal now. 

By the way, Dramapotatoe wrote a nice review on this drama. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Tofu said:

It doesn't help that the last drama I saw him in was Miss The Dragon.

OMG!! That disaster called Miss The Dragon!! :PsyWhat: Such a crappy drama, I judged everyone who enjoy it... :shocked: Shoot me!! :mad: Dylan is not a versatile actor yet, well it's understandable since he was never in an acting school so he is learning by experiences. But I appreciate his hard work since he is really really improves a lot here. Being smoking hot doesn't hurt too....:PsyWhat:

I love eps 19 today. The quarrel in the ice cave is such an eye opening for both of them about their real life situation. Another thing I like from this story is unlike the regular xianxia where only one half kept sacrificing for another unaware half, they are totally aware of each other effort and they understood the reason behind it. So no the old tired xianxia tropes like misunderstanding due to lacked of communication or noble idiocy.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! Oh, Esther. I think people either likes her or hate her. I think she fits her role and I don't mind the cute voice. I've watched Esther before so I think I've become immune to her voice. It doesn't bother me, but everyone I've recommended this to can't get over it. Haha! 

I've seen her before a few times, and I don't mind her voice at all. Also, she is a fairy in this drama. Of course, the voice will be cute.:laugh:

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

It seems like with today's episodes, they will be in the mortal world. Xiao Lanhua, Dongfang Qingcang, Shangyue, and Jieli will be themselves, but I haven't watched far enough to see if Changheng was able to maintain his original form or if he's a mortal now. 

He's a playboy in the mortar world:laugh:

:lmao2::lmao2: